• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

Asuka Langley

QuotePolice Officer Brian Sicknick Was NOT Killed by Fire Extinguisher, NO EVIDENCE of Blunt Force Trauma

Why am i so sleepy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poUV7z7sQQU

Silphion

"The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election" (Ball). It is as if J. Edgar Hoover wrote an op-ed in The Washington Post in early 1964 rationalizing the JFK assassination.  All the conspiracies are carefully admitted, but placed in feel-good disguises involving good-willed people who were trying to 'help' the electoral process.  In plain sight is the main part of the conspiracy, the use and abuse of the mail-in ballots to stuff the ballot boxes where needed, in big urban areas where the integrity of the process was policed by the woke.  This is a classic, albeit unusually audacious, whitewash, one for the annals of conspiracy theory.

Source: XYMPHORA Sunday, February 07, 2021

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwx-obFN6_c

In his statement Dorsy claims that “Offline harm as a result of online speech is demonstrably real.”

I think this is a hiqhly dubious claim and certainly debatable. What do you think?

P.S. I post this here because banning the president of the USA from Twitter was clearly one of the tools used in the coup against him and his voters.

K_Dubb

This is fake but too funny

QuoteMyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is fast becoming known as the nation’s kookiest conspiracy theorist. His latest theory takes the cake. 

In a post on social media dumpster fire Parler, Lindell produced a new spin on the real reason behind the Capitol attack. 

“The rioters were hypnotized by antifa temptresses who hid psychoactive drugs in their vaginas,” said Lindell. “If you look at the video, many of the rioters had crazed looks in their eyes.”

https://thebiznews.org/2021/02/05/lindell-capitol-rioters-were-drugged-by-antifa-sluts/

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 10, 2021, 11:00:34 AM

https://thebiznews.org/2021/02/05/lindell-capitol-rioters-were-drugged-by-antifa-sluts/

It's not "fake"--this is a limited hangout. That chick who got blown away was wired as f*** and said herself she was awake for 3 days--looked like she was having a great time while she was telling us about what a great time she was having locked up in a hotel room.

So exciting. I'm going back to sleep.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 10, 2021, 11:00:34 AM

Antifa is fake because if they were really anti-fascist they would stand up to the real fascism of the military industrial complex but instead they just cheer them on like the cheerleaders for totalitarianism they really are.

Dr. MD MD

This is the Marxist impeachment trial manager, Stacey Plaskett. I wish I could find a picture of her today because she’s all jewel encrusted to let you know she’s part of the elite and she’s wearing something that I can only describe as a woke superhero costume. It’s not quite a jacket but it’s not quite a cape. :-\

Anyway, if you see her at a store or gasoline station or out having dinner with friends or family you form a crowd and push back on her and let her know she’s not welcome.

Dr. MD MD

The election was rigged and stolen and the current president is illegitimate.

Quote from: Silphion on February 08, 2021, 03:32:04 AM
"The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election" (Ball). It is as if J. Edgar Hoover wrote an op-ed in The Washington Post in early 1964 rationalizing the JFK assassination.  All the conspiracies are carefully admitted, but placed in feel-good disguises involving good-willed people who were trying to 'help' the electoral process.  In plain sight is the main part of the conspiracy, the use and abuse of the mail-in ballots to stuff the ballot boxes where needed, in big urban areas where the integrity of the process was policed by the woke.  This is a classic, albeit unusually audacious, whitewash, one for the annals of conspiracy theory.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 10, 2021, 02:15:04 PM

This is the Marxist impeachment trial manager, Stacey Plaskett. I wish I could find a picture of her today because she’s all jewel encrusted to let you know she’s part of the elite and she’s wearing something that I can only describe as a woke superhero costume. It’s not quite a jacket but it’s not quite a cape. :-\

Here you go Doc.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2021, 02:46:57 PM
Here you go Doc.

Thank you! Hilarious! This even rivals Hillary’s Maoist pantsuits. ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2021, 02:46:57 PM
Here you go Doc.
Will there be any white people presenting anything at this show trial?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 10, 2021, 02:55:44 PM
Will there be any white people presenting anything at this show trial?

Yes, right after her there was a weeping, white congresswoman. Academy award winning performance!

albrecht

Quote from: Silphion on February 08, 2021, 03:32:04 AM

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

(<--this one now says he is against Xiden cancelling the XL Pipeline)

Dr. MD MD

I also want to say to all the soldiers out there,
you know what to do and how to do it,
so do it!

High. As. A. Kite!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 10, 2021, 04:42:18 PM
I also want to say to all the soldiers out there,
you know what to do and how to do it,
so do it!

High. As. A. Kite!

That nigger needs to gorilla glue a wig to her head

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 10, 2021, 04:46:15 PM
That nigger needs to gorilla glue a wig to her head

Yes, don’t mess with those other inferior glues. Only use authentic Gorilla Glue and tune in to Richard Groyper’s next podcast. ;)