• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 15, 2021, 07:46:39 AM
https://streamable.com/ygk7cc

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01/15/video-reportedly-shows-journo-affiliated-with-nbc-npr-inside-u-s-capitol-filming-with-arrested-leftist-1016872/ 

The night of the Capitol riot, Sullivan was welcomed on
@andersoncooper to present himself as the heroic journalist who recorded Babbit’s shooting. Cooper falsely called him a “left-wing activist” and didn’t ask why he was actually in the Capitol. This was fodder for the Right. pic.twitter.com/LPezi5Hv09
â€" Max Blumenthal (@MaxBlumenthal) January 14, 2021

albrecht

Earlier CNN has some police being interviewed. One guy with an odd last name, like a video game name, looked like a perfect agent provocateur or infiltrator to the antifada or the so-called 'racist' groups. Had beard, had tattoos, one was a spider web on neck. But they showed his face so likely not anymore. But some of these cops look more like inmates with their gang tats and such. Certainly not Officer Friendly here to keep the peace and 'serve and protect.' And now they've added masks to their paramilitary outfits. Very peaceful like. 

But it was a weird look for a cop, especially one that supposedly was guarding our 'most sacred place' the People's House- where people are not allowed to go anymore. Tats, hair sort of wild, beard and fairly long. And he cursed the people (CNN bleeped) when he said some people 'asked him what about the people that helped you' and he said 'f*ck them.' The police are saying, in public, on CNN 'fuck the people' and 'he doesn't care about them.' And now they have cleared the Mall since nobody, except those in opposition, wanted to show up for the Karmala/Biden inauguration anyway- a nice excuse for having no visible public support.

Worse, imagine that same white, tattooed cop saying on CNN that after the BLM or Antifada burnt down some local black businesses and a police station and attacked some random white people after hurling fireworks, urine, and molotov cocktails at the police?

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2021, 03:53:20 PM
Earlier CNN has some police being interviewed. One guy with an odd last name, like a video game name, looked like a perfect agent provocateur or infiltrator to the antifada or the so-called 'racist' groups. Had beard, had tattoos, one was a spider web on neck. But they showed his face so likely not anymore. But some of these cops look more like inmates with their gang tats and such. Certainly not Officer Friendly here to keep the peace and 'serve and protect.' And now they've added masks to their paramilitary outfits. Very peaceful like. 

But it was a weird look for a cop, especially one that supposedly was guarding our 'most sacred place' the People's House- where people are not allowed to go anymore. Tats, hair sort of wild, beard and fairly long. And he cursed the people (CNN bleeped) when he said some people 'asked him what about the people that helped you' and he said 'f*ck them.' The police are saying, in public, on CNN 'fuck the people' and 'he doesn't care about them.' And now they have cleared the Mall since nobody, except those in opposition, wanted to show up for the Karmala/Biden inauguration anyway- a nice excuse for having no visible public support.

Worse, imagine that same white, tattooed cop saying on CNN that after the BLM or Antifada burnt down some local black businesses and a police station and attacked some random white people after hurling fireworks, urine, and molotov cocktails at the police?
Here is the think to the cop with the weird videogame type surname and prison tats and antifada/racist insurrectionist look. Thanks Stellar for posting the loop their media keeps replaying.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/15/politics/capitol-capture-assassinate-elected-officials/index.html

Asuka Langley

It's all so tiresome

I still want to know if this jew has been arrested

albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 15, 2021, 04:52:49 PM
It's all so tiresome

I still want to know if this jew has been arrested

I've wondered about that individual also. As of yet, I haven't seen anything on him. Has he appeared in all those "wanted" FBI posters and photo releases- or anything? Or on the ADL or SPLC's "watch-lists" or social media, travel, or banking bans? If not, strange.

K_Dubb

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/01/frank-colon-who-mike-lindell-wants-for-a-coup-is-confused.html

QuoteIntelligencer spoke with a person fitting that exact description â€" a cyber attorney based out of Fort Meade â€" who expressed confusion on Friday afternoon at apparent plans for him to be involved in a coup. This Frank Colon described himself as “just a government employee who does work for the Army.” He seemed befuddled why he would floated to the president in any senior role and said that he never met Lindell, although “I’ve seen him on TV.”

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 15, 2021, 07:32:42 PM
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/01/frank-colon-who-mike-lindell-wants-for-a-coup-is-confused.html

Hilarious line. But you would be surprised at the number of people who "are just an employee" or "just consult" or "just does work for" but aren't officially a PART of the military, alphabet agencies, or even the so many agencies- many of which themselves are pseudo-government entities.  There are whole cities, and most suburbs there, totally based on these people. Crystal City is the most prominent, of course. Lindell might want to consult some, if he wants back on the marching powder connections.   ;) 
ps: Fort Meade is DIA, Cyber Command, DSC, DFA, and the Army Band in addition to who knows how many other organizations, all of which have civilian contractors, lawyers, and such. Some of whom have more real power, in some ways- because they can be political and hover between private/government/public organizations.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2021, 07:53:59 PM

Hilarious line. But you would be surprised at the number of people who "are just an employee" or "just consult" or "just does work for" but aren't officially a PART of the military, alphabet agencies, or even the so many agencies- many of which themselves are pseudo-government entities.  There are whole cities, and most suburbs there, totally based on these people. Crystal City is the most prominent, of course. Lindell might want to consult some, if he wants back on the marching powder connections.   ;) 
ps: Fort Meade is DIA, Cyber Command, DSC, DFA, and the Army Band in addition to who knows how many other organizations, all of which have civilian contractors, lawyers, and such. Some of whom have more real power, in some ways- because they can be political and hover between private/government/public organizations.

I absolutely agree, in addition you would scarcely credit the many ways a small domestic manufacturer is equipped to handle the delicate task of coup-plotting.  Not only is the construction of a MyPillow a miracle of logistics, sourcing fill from all corners of the globe, and of tactics, binding his army of seamstresses and pillow-packers into a veritable army of production moving and operating as a single efficient unit, but those all-night sessions with mandatory overtime to meet big orders are very much like martial law!  This generation's Speer!  I think he is in Minnesota and, with all those dubiously warmed crock pots and sketchy meemaw hot dishes, he has doubtless had to quell more than one burning insurrection in his pants.  And the image of the Mypillow founder up at night sewing his prototype on a little treadle machine in an attic is the very metaphor for sewing up the wounds of this divided nation!

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 15, 2021, 09:59:11 PM
I absolutely agree, in addition you would scarcely credit the many ways a small domestic manufacturer is equipped to handle the delicate task of coup-plotting.  Not only is the construction of a MyPillow a miracle of logistics, sourcing fill from all corners of the globe, and of tactics, binding his army of seamstresses and pillow-packers into a veritable army of production moving and operating as a single efficient unit, but those all-night sessions with mandatory overtime to meet big orders are very much like martial law!  This generation's Speer!  I think he is in Minnesota and, with all those dubiously warmed crock pots and sketchy meemaw hot dishes, he has doubtless had to quell more than one burning insurrection in his pants.  And the image of the Mypillow founder up at night sewing his prototype on a little treadle machine in an attic is the very metaphor for sewing up the wounds of this divided nation!
I think we both are talking around an sensitive issue that society doesn't want to address. I understand, it is hard. I recently heard a commercial that he has sheets from Giza cotton. Now, not  technically, and politically isn't clear- but he promises, and likely SO! The best cotton sheets, and weaving, from that region. But interesting. If this is way to heal all types, appeal to the Joo Evangelical types, end the strife in regions/religions, or just, the best cotton?  Or some infiltrators into Minnesota or, as you say, mend this world's problems? (Maybe then add some Chinese silk and some Vietnamese children to weave such into the sheets- for use in our FEMA camps?) 

WOTR

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 15, 2021, 11:43:06 AM
Good! Because that fucker owes us! >:(

I'm glad that somebody pointed that out. Is it too late to make a claim against the estate?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 15, 2021, 09:59:11 PM

Maybe he could provide pillows for this:

Nah!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 15, 2021, 10:21:59 PM
Make sure you use the promo code "qanon" to get a little bit shaved off your order.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 15, 2021, 10:21:59 PM
Make sure you use the promo code "qanon" to get a little bit shaved off your order.
That IS a good deal, actually. I slept on one over a Thankgiving a few years ago and it was actually a good one. Cool at night, versus the eider one, which was good for warmth but zero support. I say this saying, though, I have NO idea what prices of pillows are or should be. I would think real Eider should be pricey, considering feathers and the environmental lobby- but also thinking some oddball 'native' group could get away with harvesting cheaply.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2021, 10:23:38 PM
Maybe he could provide pillows for this:

Nah!
I recall some coach/science teacher having us do a egg drop deal for a rudimentary science class. How to design some kind of container with which an egg would not be broken have fallen from the roof. It was a fun enterprise. I guess the Muzzies might do the same, in their own weird way. "To each their own," we are told. "Who are we to judge" after all, it is "all relative."

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2021, 10:24:53 PM

So I guess the Doc is not a "smart" shopper?  Business is booming for you down at the Covid clinic, so no need to save a bit eh?   
Put the Widow Jensen on the ventilator and get another check from Uncle Sugar.  Cha-ching!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 15, 2021, 10:32:31 PM
So I guess the Doc is not a "smart" shopper?  Business is booming for you down at the Covid clinic, so no need to save a bit eh?   
Put the Widow Jensen on the ventilator and get another check from Uncle Sugar.  Cha-ching!

All thanks to you guys. ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2021, 10:13:11 PM
I think we both are talking around an sensitive issue that society doesn't want to address. I understand, it is hard. I recently heard a commercial that he has sheets from Giza cotton. Now, not  technically, and politically isn't clear- but he promises, and likely SO! The best cotton sheets, and weaving, from that region. But interesting. If this is way to heal all types, appeal to the Joo Evangelical types, end the strife in regions/religions, or just, the best cotton?  Or some infiltrators into Minnesota or, as you say, mend this world's problems? (Maybe then add some Chinese silk and some Vietnamese children to weave such into the sheets- for use in our FEMA camps?)

Oh yes, cotton production is problematic as well as the legacy of what we might call conscripted labor in that part of the world for certain peoples where, you may recall, the breaking point came not when they were set to making bricks but when they were required to make them without straw, thus yielding an honest first-world building material.  Nevertheless I am glad Mr. Lindell persists in covering his pillows despite these issues as, while I can not attest to their sleeping qualities, there is nothing like the feel of pure Giza cotton between the teeth.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2021, 10:34:30 PM
All thanks to you guys. ;)

Speaking of which. After those 50,000 PRC Marines got toasted in that Maine bunker, looks like they are trying a different tact this time on the left coast:

Over 30 container ships are anchored in San Pedro Bay off Los Angeles and Long Beach
https://www.freightwaves.com/news/inside-californias-colossal-container-ship-traffic-jam

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 15, 2021, 10:35:28 PM
Oh yes, cotton production is problematic as well as the legacy of what we might call conscripted labor in that part of the world for certain peoples where, you may recall, the breaking point came not when they were set to making bricks but when they were required to make them without straw, thus yielding an honest first-world building material.  Nevertheless I am glad Mr. Lindell persists in covering his pillows despite these issues as, while I can not attest to their sleeping qualities, there is nothing like the feel of pure Giza cotton between the teeth.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 15, 2021, 10:38:38 PM
Speaking of which. After those 50,000 PRC Marines got toasted in that Maine bunker, looks like they are trying a different tact this time on the left coast:

Over 30 container ships are anchored in San Pedro Bay off Los Angeles and Long Beach
https://www.freightwaves.com/news/inside-californias-colossal-container-ship-traffic-jam

If you say so.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 15, 2021, 10:35:28 PM
Well-played!

Some day, alas it will be discussed in an Oriental language, likely Cantonese or some more informal pidgin in small circles- lest the Commies speaking Mandarian know-, the BG forums will be discussed for their inferences, allusions, and satire. And fun jokes!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on January 16, 2021, 12:12:19 AM
MY PRESIDENT!

Regardless of all the horrible ways they tried to set him up he’s still going to go down as one of the greatest presidents of all time.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2021, 12:49:08 AM
Regardless of all the horrible ways they tried to set him up he’s still going to go down as one of the greatest presidents of all time.

Innerreach

Sorry folks.. Get ready, for a dark truth.

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 16, 2021, 08:51:12 AM
Baron Rothschild passed away suddenly.

I went out there to give him the last rites--Hungarian Style. Surprisingly, he took it on the chin like a man. I kinda thought I was gonna have to chase him down and be persuasive, but no, he said he wanted to be punched square in the jaw. I know the feeling.

He said that he heard all the cool kids are doing it that way these days, and he always wanted to be one of the cool kids. So why not, right? At least I didn't leave him with a pillow over his head.

Anyway, I just flew back in... and boy, are my arms tired. I'm am using the word "arms" here, and they're both tired this time, not because of the flying, but because I punched that fucker's clock twice.

Okay, not really. I don't even think any of that would be cool to do! I just liked how it felt to write it out... and it does look kinda snappy up there, one has to admit.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2020, 07:13:06 PM
Only 22% in in Texas. I think the Biden lead will vaporize.

[attachment=1,msg1455015]