• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2021, 04:13:27 PM

Hey, buddy!

I noticed you had a special request about a cartoon?

[attachment=1,msg1454587]

I realize Photoshop is difficult for you (being a 'tard and all):  so I went ahead and made a new picture that you can use.  Heck, you can even say that you made it yourself!

-p

Idiot: DocTurd

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on January 13, 2021, 08:42:38 PM
Hey, buddy!

I noticed you had a special request about a cartoon?

[attachment=1,msg1454587]

I realize Photoshop is difficult for you (being a 'tard and all):  so I went ahead and made a new picture that you can use.  Heck, you can even say that you made it yourself!

-p

Idiot: DocTurd

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2021, 05:12:51 PM
I think conservatives are going to have to accept that, as shitty as it is, they’re going to have to stoop to the level of the left if they ever want to “win” and election again. Since conservatives tend to be wealthier there’s money and that means access to resources. In the same way the left control the MSM and their narrative the right will need to be able to present a counter narrative and maybe even create reality to respond to in the way the left does. The money is there to do this but is the will?

Haha the Rise of Wealthy to your cause already happened and you got the mypillow guy and overstock.com.  As far as stooping goes, you have already fantasized about rioters in the Capitol pulling guns, a military takeover, and civil war -- I don't know how much lower you can go.  Now is not the time to blanch at a little harmless ballotbox-stuffing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 13, 2021, 10:37:35 PM
Haha the Rise of Wealthy to your cause already happened and you got the mypillow guy and overstock.com.  As far as stooping goes, you have already fantasized about rioters in the Capitol pulling guns, a military takeover, and civil war -- I don't know how much lower you can go.  Now is not the time to blanch at a little harmless ballotbox-stuffing.

K_Dubb

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 13, 2021, 10:46:14 PM
Yes I think it should be called the Statuary Hall Putsch.

You would, commie. ::)

Silphion

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 13, 2021, 10:37:35 PM
Now is not the time to blanch at a little harmless ballotbox-stuffing.

Surely, you jest

WOTR

Quote from: Catsmile on January 14, 2021, 12:35:43 AM

If you equate one day of mild unrest with months of burning, looting and assaults, you might be a jackass.

WOTR

Quote from: Catsmile on January 14, 2021, 12:39:03 AM

Open your fucking eyes. It's not like I'm quoting Britebart here...  https://theintercept.com/2021/01/10/spac-blank-check-companies-biden/

And if you don't think that your bullshit memes are doing exactly what this one accuses Trump of doing, your head is up your ass. I know. You are posting it to "help heal" like Biden is doing now. Obama did in the past, and GW Bush before him. Everybody just wants to help unite the country behind hatred of one another.*

*I don't recall, did Trump even bother to utter the lie about trying to unite and heal the country like other hypocrite in chiefs?

Innerreach

JUAN O SAVIN SAYS BIDEN WILL BE SWORN IN BUT WE WILL PREVAIL. TRUST GOD. 1-13-21

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8rvXLtmr5SsW/

https://youtu.be/6175yIyaHE4

whoozit

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 13, 2021, 10:46:14 PM
Yes I think it should be called the Statuary Hall Putsch.

Did the rioters stay within the velvet ropes the whole time?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on January 14, 2021, 03:46:22 PM

;D

Leftist extremism will be tolerated. Moderate conservative thoughts will not.

whoozit

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on January 14, 2021, 03:46:22 PM

They did not; they littered most ferociously  >:(