• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

pate

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 13, 2021, 01:19:38 PM
A picture is worth 1000 words.

https://realrawnews.com/2021/01/marine-corps-rebukes-pelosi-we-dont-work-for-you/

Jay-sus, meh brane is crambled toady!

Hah:  I blame my nightly thyme travels;  I apparently just came back on a red-eye from tomorrow...

Too late to edit that post apparently.  That would be #2 for the day, and temporal difficulties seem to happen in a minimum of threes.

Definitely going to be a "funny" day.

Cheers, and thanks Cisco Keed!

-p

Ciardelo

Quote from: pate on January 13, 2021, 01:33:18 PMCheers, and thanks Cisco Keed!

Cheers, mate! A couple of mimosas and you'll be right as rain!

I mean, if rain is right, who am I to argue? ;)

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2021, 01:38:07 PM
Quote from: pate on January 13, 2021, 01:33:18 PM
https://realrawnews.com/2021/01/marine-corps-rebukes-pelosi-we-dont-work-for-you/

Jay-sus, meh brane is crambled toady!...

...seem to happen in a minimum of threes...

When isn't it?

Toady, that wasn't addressed to you.

I shall count this disagreeable incident as #3, and remind you:

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 12, 2020, 11:28:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IslF_EyhMzg

Thank you for your continued predictable poor formance.

-p

Idiot: Doctard

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on January 13, 2021, 02:17:28 PM

When isn't it?

Toady, that wasn't addressed to you.

I shall count this disagreeable incident as #3, and remind you:

Thank you for your continued predictable poor formance.

-p

Idiot: Doctard

You may not have been a dressing me but I’m addressing ewe.

Talk about predictable.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

There’s literally more justice and fairness in banana republics now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BzUPna5suA

They know better. Too bad we didn’t. :(

Dr. MD MD

They need total control over media messaging again, like it was pre-internet. They don’t want us talking to each other...at all. AOC lays it all out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD8I9XWtZLY

Dr. MD MD

Think about this: The American revolution started over citizen outrage over their tea being taxed too much. Their tea! Our rights, like to be able to communicate with one another, are being wholesale strip-mined from us and...nothing but obedience. I guess America is done now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 13, 2021, 03:36:59 PM
Opinions vary.

Not anymore, and if they do they’ll take care of it.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2021, 02:55:52 PM
They know better. Too bad we didn’t. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BzUPna5suA

Niggers are smarter, stronger and have bigger dicks

pate

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 13, 2021, 02:01:40 PM
Cheers, mate! A couple of mimosas and you'll be right as rain!

I mean, if rain is right, who am I to argue? ;)

Mimosas are for gurllsss, I'll have a Jaegermiester and Orange Juice instead.  Make that a double-tall, please.

Thank you in advance!

-p

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2021, 02:22:41 PM
Talk about predictable.  ::) ...

*dismissive hand waving gesture*

Dr. MD MD

I think conservatives are going to have to accept that, as shitty as it is, they’re going to have to stoop to the level of the left if they ever want to “win” and election again. Since conservatives tend to be wealthier there’s money and that means access to resources. In the same way the left control the MSM and their narrative the right will need to be able to present a counter narrative and maybe even create reality to respond to in the way the left does. The money is there to do this but is the will?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2021, 05:12:51 PM
The money is there to do this but is the will?

Let's see you get the will together to be able to proofread your own posts, before you start changing the world, Buster Brown. How about just before you start mashing the Post button like a crack monkey looking for the banana stick?

Also, you should look into getting a coma. That was not a typo, and that's not meant to be an insult, I think it might really help. MJ swore by it, and if it wasn't for those damn whitecoats, he'd probably still be with us today.

You can look into the commas too, but I think the coma will be a better place to start. For you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 13, 2021, 05:18:40 PM
Let's see you get the will together to be able to proofread your own posts, before you start changing the world, Buster Brown. How about just before you start mashing the Post button like a crack monkey looking for the banana stick?

Also, you should look into getting a coma. That was not a typo, and that's not meant to be an insult, I think it might really help. MJ swore by it, and if it wasn't for those damn whitecoats, he'd probably still be with us today.

You can look into the commas too, but I think the coma will be a better place to start. For you.

That’s rich coming from you. You should take your own advice. ::) ::)

P.S. Please stop boring everyone with the minutia of your relationships.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2021, 05:12:51 PM
I think conservatives are going to have to accept that, as shitty as it is, they’re going to have to stoop to the level of the left if they ever want to “win” and election again. Since conservatives tend to be wealthier there’s money and that means access to resources. In the same way the left control the MSM and their narrative the right will need to be able to present a counter narrative and maybe even create reality to respond to in the way the left does. The money is there to do this but is the will?
Morality is the winner and reason for a justified war and, ultimately, causes victory but tactically morals should not be considered and 'anything goes.' He also posits that war is a political instrument, so one could think that politics likewise could be held to same standard (to crib and paraphrase from von Clausewitz, and not saying I'm personally advocating anything. But simply mentioning famous thoughts, in passing, and musings.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2021, 05:39:51 PM
Morality is the winner and reason for a justified war and, ultimately, causes victory but tactically morals should not be considered and 'anything goes.' He also posits that war is a political instrument, so one could think that politics likewise could be held to same standard (to crib and paraphrase from von Clausewitz, and not saying I'm personally advocating anything. But simply mentioning famous thoughts, in passing, and musings.)

Don’t worry. You’re absolved from wrongthink here...for now.

ItsOver

I’ve lost track.  Has she been awarded the Nobel, yet?

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKxYB9DcbBc

So, to sum up: It’s OK to be attacked, just not to attack yourself. Bend over conservatives. They want to get way up there!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 13, 2021, 06:29:47 PM
Is that a smirk I see? IS SHE SMIRKING AT THAT BIRD??

Yes, this is why she needs to be saying “How dare they!” ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2021, 06:40:17 PM
Yes, this is why she needs to be saying “How dare they!” ;)