• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

Juan

Instead of Firefox look at pale moon.  It’s much like Firefox.  I learned about it from Styx.

Asuka Langley

Telegram is going down too, shame because i just made an account a few days ago.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 12, 2021, 07:37:39 PM
Telegram is going down too, shame because i just made an account a few days ago.

It’s a full-on commie purge. This is how they roll. I’m still not convinced this isn’t a takeover happening in slow motion.

ItsOver

Has Lee figured out how to do BellGab by telegraph, yet?  I guess we could really go hardcore and just follow the example set by our dear departed leader and savior and go with shortwave.

Juan

I never understood people who had to blab their every attempt at thought on Twitter.

Quote from: Juan on January 12, 2021, 07:44:31 PM
I never understood people who had to blab their every attempt at thought on Twitter.

Ha! My Dad who was well into his 80's at the time asked me to explain what Facebook was as he kept hearing about it. Told him, well you could take a picture of your lunch and put it out there for anyone to see and you could write about how good it was. He was like "Why would anyone care about what I had for lunch? It's none of their G*d d*mn business".

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 12, 2021, 07:05:58 PM
I have deleted my facebook, twitter, amazon accounts. I don't use Google search but unfortunately you have to have one for JewTube. If Richard moves to bitchute streaming when it comes out it's gone too. Too many conservative fags wont leave these platforms even though they are hated by them. I seen a thread on another site talking about dropping prime. As if dropping prime is good enough DELETE YOUR FUCKING AMAZON ACCOUNT!

I will agree with what you said. Add "use signal messenger when possible and delete Whatsapp" to your list. I think most people missed that Whatsapp has now changed their TOS to share your info with facebook and businesses. Nice to have a "private" messenger that spys on you.

My problem is that I occasionally use amazon for work. I try to buy local (or even from other big vendors like Newark or the likes), but sometimes it just makes sense to use Amazon... But less and less often. I would say that for the last year (certainly since covid) I have been making much more of an effort to say "fuck Amazon." I bet I have spent under 1000 with them this year. (realize that I have a pretty big budget- and I don't think I have used them for any personal crap in that time.)

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 12, 2021, 07:47:58 PM
Ha! My Dad who was well into his 80's at the time asked me to explain what Facebook was as he kept hearing about it. Told him, well you could take a picture of your lunch and put it out there for anyone to see and you could write about how good it was. He was like "Why would anyone care about what I had for lunch? It's none of their G*d d*mn business".

https://youtu.be/MiH_xuMji5U

“Facebook sounds like a pain in the ass to me.”

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 12, 2021, 07:37:39 PM

Read my lips, Man...

Signal messenger.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on January 12, 2021, 07:44:31 PM
I thought that was what BellGab was for.  Especially if you’re JackStar.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: ItsOver on January 12, 2021, 07:54:24 PM

https://youtu.be/MiH_xuMji5U

“Facebook sounds like a pain in the ass to me.”

I used facebook to share Hitler memes with anti-Semitic Chinese girls that hate Communism and cut themselves

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 12, 2021, 07:55:44 PM
I thought that was what BellGab was for.  Especially if you’re JackStar.

:snicker: True that.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 12, 2021, 07:32:39 PM
If you only knew how bad things really are

https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2021/01/08/we-need-more-than-deplatforming/

Fuck! Okay, I'm posting this from Vivaldi Browser right now.

How's it look?

Ciardelo

I had a BLT for lunch today. I forgot to take a picture.

analog kid

Quote from: Juan on January 12, 2021, 07:35:12 PM
Instead of Firefox look at pale moon.  It’s much like Firefox.  I learned about it from Styx.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 12, 2021, 10:03:08 PM

Was the tomato really tangy? I love a tangy tomato!

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 12, 2021, 10:03:08 PM
No wonder I’m still hungry.

Innerreach

1/13/2021- 1/14- WHAT? April? March? All will be interesting. ;)

pate

Marine Corps. Rebukes Pelosi: “WE DON’T WORK FOR YOU!”

General David H. Berger, Commandant of the United States Marine Corps., refused House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s request to use the Corps. to safeguard Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration from Trump supporters and insurrectionists...

This a good read, Nautical Shore if there is a similar vidya out there...

-p

Well there is the gold from the Biden Ukraine raid. We didn't get it lads.  :'(]

Ciardelo

Quote from: pate on January 13, 2021, 11:53:16 AMThis a good read, Nautical Shore if there is a similar vidya out there...

A picture is worth 1000 words.

Snagged some Pope gold too.  8)