• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Nyewalker on December 04, 2020, 10:57:31 AM
Trump Team Has Dominion Machine from Small Georgia County â€" Shows Votes Flipped from Trump to Biden

I want this to be true. 

But then, I heard fm another 'net denizen, that machines were secured in Germany and in the ensuing action, a CIA operative, was shot, taken into custody and flown to Gitmo.   With all the 'proof' that has been secured, where is it now?  Why is it not tearing up the air waves?

What the Actual Fuck?  When am I gonna see some bodies bagged, tagged and dumped at the next Trump news conference?  The left has been sucking us off at gunpoint for the last 4 years trying to kickstart their revolution.  I think it's about time they get the mouthful they have been working so hard to attain.

https://youtu.be/V9AbeALNVkk

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 04, 2020, 12:48:32 PM
I want this to be true. 

But then, I heard fm another 'net denizen, that machines were secured in Germany and in the ensuing action, a CIA operative, was shot, taken into custody and flown to Gitmo.   With all the 'proof' that has been secured, where is it now?  Why is it not tearing up the air waves?

What the Actual Fuck?  When am I gonna see some bodies bagged, tagged and dumped at the next Trump news conference?  The left has been sucking us off at gunpoint for the last 4 years trying to kickstart their revolution.  I think it's about time they get the mouthful they have been working so hard to attain.

You don’t understand that the MSM has been bought by the globalist billionaires that actually own them and are now just propagandists for (((their))) agenda?! The revolution will NOT be televised. It will, however, be livestreamed but they’re gonna try to fuck with that too. Conservatives and just people who value their rights and freedoms afforded by the constitution are going to have to be willing to fight as dirty as those cocksuckers are now and take the fight to them or there won’t be a consitution, rights or freedoms anymore.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 04, 2020, 12:50:34 PM
Where's the fucking machine?

The white house? They said the current admin has it.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2020, 12:57:53 PMYou don’t understand that the MSM has been bought by the globalist billionaires that actually own them and are now just propagandists for (((their))) agenda?! The revolution will NOT be televised. It will, however, be livestreamed but they’re gonna try to fuck with that too. Conservatives and just people who value their rights and freedoms afforded by the constitution are going to have to be willing to fight as dirty as those cocksuckers are now and take the fight to them or there won’t be a consitution, rights or freedoms anymore.

https://imgur.com/MUYFPxj

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie on December 04, 2020, 09:49:47 AM
I'll have some of whatever you're having, doctor  ;)

It’s called the love of freedom, mam and it’s the most addictive drug known. I truly hope that everyone gets hooked. ;) 8)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2020, 04:33:35 PM
It’s called the love of freedom, mam and it’s the most addictive drug known. I truly hope that everyone gets hooked. ;) 8)

Oh now you've done it, sent her in the out door.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 04, 2020, 04:44:46 PM
Oh now you've done it, sent her in the out door.

As it should be.

albrecht

I caused trouble this morning. Went to vote (run-off election) and after they scanned my id. (This is the second time in a day that happened. Fed-Ex scanned to mail a package. Weird, Post Office doesn't do so.) Anyhow.... nobody was there except the election workers. So I asked "there is no way my signature would match the signature on my Ids or my voter registration card when I 'sign' using a forefinger on a touch-screen." "What happens if the vote is contested and they need to match signatures." Well the lady first said "that is a good point uhh.." And then I said "you never even checked my id to match my face since I'm wearing a mask. How do you know I am who I purported?" Another worker sidles over "ummm" I say "I'm not trying to be contentious, but I have questions. What happens if the vote is close and the lawyers get involved and want to check stuff out?" Then another fat guy almost runs over waving his hands- "All we are doing is verifying your identity and that you can vote it is not connected to the vote on the card or the machine. If someone had stolen your id and you tried to vote the system would alert that 'you' had already voted. Then you could fill out an exception and vote. But there is no connection to how you voted with your vote (or something he was rambling.)" I said "So if I DIDN't show up to vote- gestured to the empty room except me and 4 voting workers- the system would accept my vote as valid even if someone showed up with my id wearing a mask and signing with a finger condom on a touch-screen?" -Talking amongst themselves, "he has some good points." Fat guy "everything is secure." I say "well enjoy your coffees, I just wanted to start some discussion since it is so empty in here."

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2020, 05:26:42 PM
I caused trouble this morning. Went to vote (run-off election) and after they scanned my id. (This is the second time in a day that happened. Fed-Ex scanned to mail a package. Weird, Post Office doesn't do so.) Anyhow.... nobody was there except the election workers. So I asked "there is no way my signature would match the signature on my Ids or my voter registration card when I 'sign' using a forefinger on a touch-screen." "What happens if the vote is contested and they need to match signatures." Well the lady first said "that is a good point uhh.." And then I said "you never even checked my id to match my face since I'm wearing a mask. How do you know I am who I purported?" Another worker sidles over "ummm" I say "I'm not trying to be contentious, but I have questions. What happens if the vote is close and the lawyers get involved and want to check stuff out?" Then another fat guy almost runs over waving his hands- "All we are doing is verifying your identity and that you can vote it is not connected to the vote on the card or the machine. If someone had stolen your id and you tried to vote the system would alert that 'you' had already voted. Then you could fill out an exception and vote. But there is no connection to how you voted with your vote (or something he was rambling.)" I said "So if I DIDN't show up to vote- gestured to the empty room except me and 4 voting workers- the system would accept my vote as valid even if someone showed up with my id wearing a mask and signing with a finger condom on a touch-screen?" -Talking amongst themselves, "he has some good points." Fat guy "everything is secure." I say "well enjoy your coffees, I just wanted to start some discussion since it is so empty in here."
Sounds like you’re now in the Austin “troublemakers” database for the upcoming Great Reset.  Let us know when the revolutionaries come to drag you off to re-education camp.  The rest of us would appreciate the heads up.   ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2020, 05:26:42 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on December 04, 2020, 07:15:59 PM
https://youtu.be/doT-w_g2Yvg

He got a good one on the chin and he was probably seeing stars at that point and having to fight internally just to not fade to black. What a wanker! ::)

I really hooe the guy who won presses charges because you know that Marxist faggot will and instigated the whole thing.

pate

Quote from: Innerreach on December 04, 2020, 07:15:59 PM
https://youtu.be/doT-w_g2Yvg

Is that commie-faggot trying to *kiss* the Trump supporter?  If so that is pretty gay.

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on December 04, 2020, 08:01:53 PM
Is that commie-faggot trying to *kiss* the Trump supporter?  If so that is pretty gay.

-p

I think K_Dubb may have been considering this as an approach to finding dates in the future. Don’t kill his buzz. ;)

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2020, 07:37:10 PMWhat a wanker!

Notice how Trump supporters contain their actions to a reasonable means necessary, just to make a point. Fucktard leftists would have put this guy in the hospital, then spend the rest of the evening burning down their own city.

Fucking Animals-

DanTSX

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 04, 2020, 12:48:32 PM
I want this to be true. 

https://youtu.be/V9AbeALNVkk

That guy used to live in my town when I was in high school.

We would skip out on school and go harass him at a local breakfast place.

DanTSX

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 05, 2020, 04:22:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxmmaRurWZ0

James Okeefe is a national treasure.  The last true journalist,

Ben Shapiro is a cringe hack.

[attachment=1]

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2020, 12:57:53 PM
You don’t understand that the MSM has been bought by the globalist billionaires that actually own them and are now just propagandists for (((their))) agenda?! The revolution will NOT be televised. It will, however, be livestreamed but they’re gonna try to fuck with that too. Conservatives and just people who value their rights and freedoms afforded by the constitution are going to have to be willing to fight as dirty as those cocksuckers are now and take the fight to them or there won’t be a consitution, rights or freedoms anymore.

Dude, I am aware.  I want the opposition to see just how bad the orange man can be.  I want to see shitbirds  bagged and tagged and doing the perp walk.  Surely OAN, Newsmax etc would gleefully run coverage of that 24/7 just like the MSM ran the 'peaceful protests' 24/7.