• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 23, 2020, 01:34:28 PM
Really? You found me? Funny, I never noticed you showing up at my door. I think you may be mistaken or confused. Either way, bring it on! Light me up, tough guy. ;D

P.S. I think it’s a really weasely faggot that has to threaten people online they disagree with. I really do.

I haven't doxxed you bubba.  Not my thing.  But after all the finger pointing on AZZgab, somebody apparently has. (doxxed members)  It's a very douchey liberal left thing to do. 

As you may have heard, Trump supporters are supposed to be put on lists for retribution and 'accountability.'

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 23, 2020, 01:39:14 PM
Neither; you want a clean, lean guillotine (i. e. can snap a pencil)

*blech*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 23, 2020, 09:30:04 PM
I haven't doxxed you bubba.  Not my thing.  But after all the finger pointing on AZZgab, somebody apparently has. (doxxed members)  It's a very douchey liberal left thing to do. 

As you may have heard, Trump supporters are supposed to be put on lists for retribution and 'accountability.'

Well, if they have, which I doubt the accuracy of, Azz has since apologized profusely here for it so I’d be very surprised if he still had info like that up on his site. Either way I’ve experienced zero incidents IRL as a result. I keep hoping for a rich benefactor though. I think I deserve it. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 23, 2020, 09:30:04 PM

That's our brand.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on November 23, 2020, 09:21:44 PM
For shits and giggles ponder whether Trump was "The Plan." Or "Their Plan." I'm not saying so, but for conjecture and theorizing. Recall my earliest posts and worries about him: his NYC connections, Hollywood connections, Clinton connections, and certain Tribal connections. At one point I even posited he was a kind of stalking horse to eliminate other conservative Republicans and get Billary in even. But mainly my problems with his bad border and immigration policies. More coming across now. And no 'real' wall or changes to legal and illegal immigration policies. Now, it is up to Congress for effective ones but still he could've done more. A lot of rhetoric and some good Executive Actions (but knowing those could be rescinded later or brought down by Courts.) We see a lot of good he vis-a-vis taxes and regulations until the Chinese virus operation but still, there were always concerns. And many of them can now be changed due to the potential due Kamala administration. And a lot of people now "identified" as Trumpers for the new DOJ and IRS. Just throwing it out there.

Going for economy of belief here, I do not think you have to say he was a part of a sinister plan to realize that certain ideas he championed, like America First, pulling out of trade and climate deals, protectionism, immigration restrictions, etc., which proved very popular with voters and polled well, will now be tarred with his brush in an effort to discredit them, so the effect in many ways will be the same as if he was a mere tool, controlled opposition.  It's just inevitable political reality.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 23, 2020, 09:47:40 PM
Going for economy of belief here, I do not think you have to say he was a part of a sinister plan to realize that certain ideas he championed, like America First, pulling out of trade and climate deals, protectionism, immigration restrictions, etc., which proved very popular with voters and polled well, will now be tarred with his brush in an effort to discredit them, so the effect in many ways will be the same as if he was a mere tool, controlled opposition.  It's just inevitable political reality.

I just wonder about excelleration of obvious. Demographics are destiny. (sic) -Comte

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on November 23, 2020, 10:15:26 PM

I just wonder about excelleration of obvious. Demographics are destiny. (sic) -Comte

I don't think that's necessarily true.  If you are to believe exit polls or at least headlines about them, Trump gained this time in every demographic except white men.  Seems strange, but here you go -- debunk away:

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2020/11/politics/election-analysis-exit-polls-2016-2020/

I think the MAGA agenda has broad appeal, and is certainly cohesive and better stated than anything the Rs ran on previously.  There was a flurry of articles maybe a year ago musing about how things might be drastically different if Trump were actually competent, and I think the prospect of a new leader to helm it scares Ds to death.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 23, 2020, 10:31:00 PM
I don't think that's necessarily true.  If you are to believe exit polls or at least headlines about them, Trump gained this time in every demographic except white men.  Seems strange, but here you go -- debunk away:

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2020/11/politics/election-analysis-exit-polls-2016-2020/

I think the MAGA agenda has broad appeal, and is certainly cohesive and better stated than anything the Rs ran on previously.  There was a flurry of articles maybe a year ago musing about how things might be drastically different if Trump were actually competent, and I think the prospect of a new leader to helm it scares Ds to death.

Compentent like Obama?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 23, 2020, 10:40:20 PM
Compentent like Obama?

Anybody who is not fat.  Fat people can not think strategically; they are just worried about their next cheeseburger.

Innerreach

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history? We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots &amp; “Dominion”.</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 24, 2020 <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://youtu.be/UO8hTc5vdaA

“KRAKEN” is a CIA Hacking Program

https://wearethene.ws/notable/172255

Will President Trump Execute Order 13848?

https://www.thetrumpet.com/23183-will-president-trump-execute-order-13848

TREASON: GA Gov. Kemp and CA Gov. Newsom bought off by communist China in covid supplies kickback and money laundering schemes â€" source

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-23-georgia-kemp-california-newsom-china-covid-kickback-scheme.html

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/lin-wood-drops-late-night-bombshell-someone-ask-never-friend-brad-raffensperger-gasecofstate-seen-tape-election-fraud-state-farm-arena-fulton-co-ga/

https://youtu.be/6F5IY98uTKA

https://youtu.be/2SX8F9fnx7A

DanTSX

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 23, 2020, 09:47:40 PM

Truth. 

I’m not budging from being a protectionist though.  That position is not exclusively right wing in other developed nations (in fact it’s almost a fundamental value of left political policy in more worker-oriented economies such as Germany, the Scandinavian nations, Switzerland, or even Canada really). 

DanTSX

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 23, 2020, 11:57:03 PM
Anybody who is not fat.  Fat people can not think strategically; they are just worried about their next cheeseburger.

I too share your views of excessive adipose tissue.

But Obama was always thinking about his next Cigarette......

Anyone notice how the media bubbled Obama back into the conversation last weekend by bringing ending and laughing off the media silence that was agreed upon 12 years ago regarding his near pack per day smoking habit?  The media was trying to humanize him “he’s just like us!” And all the Twitter blue check marks were all “wtf I love cigarettes now!”

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2020, 08:48:03 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_ks_sNITg
Kind of reminds me of this creep and his texting with his lover Lisa about the “insurance plan.”

K_Dubb

Quote from: DanTSX on November 24, 2020, 07:44:27 AM

I too share your views of excessive adipose tissue.

But Obama was always thinking about his next Cigarette......

Anyone notice how the media bubbled Obama back into the conversation last weekend by bringing ending and laughing off the media silence that was agreed upon 12 years ago regarding his near pack per day smoking habit?  The media was trying to humanize him “he’s just like us!” And all the Twitter blue check marks were all “wtf I love cigarettes now!”

Yeah cigarettes don't make you ugly, though.  At least not until much later in life when nobody cares.  Fat is moral failure written all over your face.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 24, 2020, 11:30:04 AM
Yeah cigarettes don't make you ugly, though.

Dat smell tho
Those yellow teeth

K_Dubb

Quote from: DanTSX on November 24, 2020, 09:27:57 AM

/our kween/

How is this lady even a thing?  She desperately needs help.  She is beautiful but her hair is ridiculous, she's clearly balding in the front, and she dresses like a bag lady.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 24, 2020, 11:34:25 AM
How is this lady even a thing?  She desperately needs help.

It's a trick. Get an axe.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 24, 2020, 11:34:25 AM
How is this lady even a thing?  She desperately needs help.  She is beautiful but her hair is ridiculous, she's clearly balding in the front, and she dresses like a bag lady.

So jelly!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2020, 12:12:27 PM
So jelly!

I am not!  I want to help her.  She is obviously surrounded by bad advisors who secretly hate her and deliberately make her look silly on camera with that horrible stiff pieced hair that looks like her head is being attacked by rabid minks .  She needs to go simple, classic, Audrey Hepburn.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 24, 2020, 12:20:02 PM
I am not!  I want to help her.  She is obviously surrounded by bad advisors who secretly hate her and deliberately make her look silly on camera with that horrible stiff pieced hair that looks like her head is being attacked by rabid minks .  She needs to go simple, classic, Audrey Hepburn.

She wants to be attractive to heterosexual men though.