• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: KJh on November 05, 2020, 11:32:49 PM
I might be a faggot but you will be a dead piece of meat if you trespass my property uninvited.
And in my State I will be OK to do so.
So, try me, pussy bitch.

Mongolia is not a US state. ::)

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 05, 2020, 11:00:36 PM
That's the part that made me roar with laughter!  The first day when he made it sound like precious hard-copy documents and then we find out it was a thumb drive with probably a gazillion backups.  Too bad; I used to like Tucky.

#ItzAllBread&Circuses

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: KJh on November 05, 2020, 11:42:53 PM
I guess the pussy is busy emailing MV whining and crying like a little bitch now.
What a fucking grotesque subhuman insecure attention seeking shitbag.
Looks to me like a suicidal maniac.

You seem extra triggered tonight, ZaZa. Are the yaks acting up? :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 05, 2020, 11:56:16 PM
geNOVA -aka- Metron on Azzerae's new site is working on tracking you down, fuckface.
Better move or off yourself before he get's to you. He has some very serious beff with you.
And he is quite fucking wealthy to finance his sick "dream". And you are a poor mouse. He will crash you.

That means Metron walks amongst us!!! (Again)

Dr. MD MD

geNOVA -aka- Metron on Azzerae's new site is working on tracking you down, fuckface.
Better move or off yourself before he get's to you. He has some very serious beff with you.
And he is quite fucking wealthy to finance his sick "dream". And you are a poor mouse. He will crash you.

Oooh! So scary! ;D

DanTSX

Azz’s dead site is like fucking geocities blog.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on November 06, 2020, 12:06:02 AM

I know! And this clown expects me to be afraid of the one incel who posts there?! Bring it the fuck on!!! ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DanTSX on November 06, 2020, 12:06:02 AM

It's as dead as Herman cain.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 12:11:41 AM
Well, let's see if you will shit yourself and off yourself -- or if you will become a victim of some "accident". 
In mean time live in fear of the unknown. How strong are the locks in your doors. How about your windows.
How secure is your piece of junk vehicle.
Do you have home alarm. Do you have alarm in your junk wheels.
Do you have neighbors to watch for you in case you "croak" suddenly.
How is your heart, can you handle the constant stress of being watched and tracked.
Are you prone to heart attacks from all this stress that you created for yourself by being a violent agressive asshole.

No, I’m fine, thanks and will continue to be so. You’re like a little child with your silly hexes, ZaZa. Adorable! ;D

Ha Ha! :P

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 12:11:41 AM
Well, let's see if you will shit yourself and off yourself -- or if you will become a victim of some "accident". 
In mean time live in fear of the unknown. How strong are the locks in your doors. How about your windows.
How secure is your piece of junk vehicle.
Do you have home alarm. Do you have alarm in your junk wheels.
Do you have neighbors to watch for you in case you "croak" suddenly.
How is your heart, can you handle the constant stress of being watched and tracked.
Are you prone to heart attacks from all this stress that you created for yourself by being a violent agressive asshole.

This sounds like a novel waiting to happen.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 12:22:43 AM
Few years ago Fake Republican here posted some info about himself that gave away his location.
deNOVA -aka- Metron few weeks ago got that info from reading all his posts.
Shit is getting real now.
Payback will be very bitter from what I've heard... heh heh heh

Did he vote for Obama twice?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 12:22:43 AM
Few years ago Fake Republican here posted some info about himself that gave away his location.
deNOVA -aka- Metron few weeks ago got that info from reading all his posts.
Shit is getting real now.
Payback will be very bitter from what I've heard... heh heh heh

YAWN!

The only thing bitter is your mom’s shrivelled up snatch.

K_Dubb

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 12:25:38 AM
Let's hope that MV in sympathy will make a song about it  :)

To the tune of The Year of the Cat: Revenge of the Yak

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 06, 2020, 12:28:36 AM
To the tune of The Year of the Cat: Revenge of the Yak

Yes! A parody song about ZaZa!! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 12:37:31 AM
Yes, he did, according to his own admission.
He even admitted JUST RECENTLY that he is ready to switch sides again...like a cheap political whore.
Fake Republican. Modern times Judas. Piece of subhuman shit. No fucking political spine coward.
I hope Liberacie! will announce him as The BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT ON BELLGAB BOARD.

ZaZa, all the hate inside you is welling up and your head is going to explode just like that guy in Scanners I have that kind of power. I can make that happen...eventually. It’s coming your way: big head explosion! I hope there aren’t many around you because your brains will be all over them. No great loss though, obviously.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 12:25:38 AM
Let's hope that MV in sympathy will make a song about it  :)

An 80's ballad.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 12:47:43 AM
You sound very suicidal, coward. Same like your father was.

Such a naive yak herder! All your curses won’t make it so, ZaZa. It just serves to make you look like an even bigger tool than you already do, if that’s even possible. ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 12:37:31 AM
Yes, he did, according to his own admission.
He even admitted JUST RECENTLY that he is ready to switch sides again...like a cheap political whore.
Fake Republican. Modern times Judas. Piece of subhuman shit. No fucking political spine coward.
I hope Liberacie! will announce him as The BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT ON BELLGAB BOARD.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 12:51:46 AM

It makes sense that you’d buddy up with the yak herder, myke. You’re both about the same level of low IQ, resentful betaboys.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2020, 12:53:36 AM
It makes sense that you’d buddy up with the yak herder, myke. You’re both about the same level of low IQ, resentful betaboys.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 12:57:50 AM
Dr.MD, I hope that you have a razor on your table.
Use it...listen to the voices.... heh heh heh

The guy spends so much time here he might do that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 12:57:50 AM
Dr.MD, I hope that you have a razor on your table.
Use it...listen to the voices.... heh heh heh

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 06, 2020, 12:58:42 AM
The guy spends so much time here he might do that.

You two low IQ betaboys should be very happy together. I now pronounce you: faggot and faggot. You may kiss esch other or whatever. ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 01:07:49 AM
The guid of murdering his parents so he can collect their life insurance will eventually drive him to it.
He is avoiding looking at his evil image in the mirror. Self hate is so powerful in this subhuman. Demons love his body and his mind.

Would you? He's a shadow person.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 01:07:49 AM
The guilt of murdering his parents so he can collect their life insurance will eventually drive him to it.
He is avoiding looking at his evil image in the mirror. Self hate is so powerful in this subhuman. Demons love his body and his mind.

#YakFucker