• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: KJh on November 04, 2020, 10:25:57 PM
I guess I'm bored with shooting my guns on the range all the time.

OK, let’s try it this way. Who do you want to shoot at: Biden supporters or Trump supporters? ???

pate

Quote from: KJh on November 04, 2020, 10:16:53 PM
Nah, Soros will give them all the guns they need, and trucks with amo will be parked every few blocks.
Like it it was with the bricks.

The bricks are back!

http://thoughtcrimeradio.net/2020/11/stacks-of-bricks-found-in-cities-nationwide-ahead-of-election-results/

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: KJh on November 04, 2020, 03:41:13 PM
Yes I do. I was watching Liberace's commentary, and later I was smashing neighbor's cat who was making annoying noises.

You bought yourself some kharma. You won't see them but you will feel like someone is watching you. Hunters become the hunted :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka4JKDXwHek

Rix Gins

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2020, 10:27:28 PM
I do know this. If Trump loses and conservatism in this nation reverts back to some swampy, milktoast RINOism I won’t be a conservative or a Republican much longer. Gotta stay flexible. ;)

Trump 2024.  Since Trump might be a one term president, he can legally run again in four more years.  Yeah he'll be 78 but so what?  He might have a good chance of winning, especially if things go to hell in a handbasket over the next four years. 

K_Dubb

What is the argument that Fox prematurely calling AZ for Biden is a psyop?  I can't figure out why an individual network's decision, their guess, easily reversible if circumstances warrant as we have seen happen before, should generate such outrage.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 05, 2020, 07:36:15 AM
What is the argument that Fox prematurely calling AZ for Biden is a psyop?  I can't figure out why an individual network's decision, their guess, easily reversible if circumstances warrant as we have seen happen before, should generate such outrage.

Hey, man, I don't know about the psyop malarky;  but the outrage over the mistake is similar to the outrage people have about Doc voting for Obama.

-p

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on November 05, 2020, 08:15:28 AM
Hey, man, I don't know about the psyop malarky;  but the outrage over the mistake is similar to the outrage people have about Doc voting for Obama.

-p

Doc's ideological flexibility and laudable independence of mind is a wonder to behold!  He has also assured me that he is hot.  Of course my appraisal would be very different if he turned out to be just one more blubbery thumbhead running his grotesquely distended yap.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 05, 2020, 08:28:37 AM
Doc's ideological flexibility and laudable independence of mind is a wonder to behold!  He has also assured me that he is hot.  Of course my appraisal would be very different if he turned out to be just one more blubbery thumbhead running his grotesquely distended yap.

The diminutive 'doctor' is rumoured to stand barely 4'10'' in his Cuban heels and has all the wit and charm of a horse trough filled with diarrhoea. I know you're famously unfussy but it might help to apply standards occasionally. His self-reported hotness should be viewed in context: he has also claimed his parents were dead but is now saying he is asswipe-in-chief.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 05, 2020, 09:30:14 AM
The diminutive 'doctor' is rumoured to stand barely 4'10'' in his Cuban heels and has all the wit and charm of a horse trough filled with diarrhoea. I know you're famously unfussy but it might help to apply standards occasionally. His self-reported hotness should be viewed in context: he has also claimed his parents were dead but is now saying he is asswipe-in-chief.

No he has pierced ears and skinny jeans and, though it has somehow escaped your notice, an affinity for musical theater that makes me sit up like a barn cat hearing a rustle in the grain bin!  He is a sleek Nubian prince who lounges about in dashikis and tortoiseshell glasses and a pair of thick gold hoops who would have played basketball but for the call of the stage, with an endearing capacity for familial devotion that has temporarily taken him out of the chorus line.  All of this he has hidden from us until now because, despite their president's best efforts to woo every black man who so much as bats an eye at him, his followers here are a passel of sneering racist shitbags who have done their best to undercut their champion at every turn and have cost him reelection by their ugly reinvigoration.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 05, 2020, 07:36:15 AM
Who knows? Fox has been anti-Trump recently excepting a few talking heads and Fox was a pro-Billary for a while under Murdoch. But like all infotainment "news" channels chaos is better than order and 'if it bleeds it leads.' So it could just be to stir things up, either way. Or it could be they reckon that Trump supporters are more likely to watch Fox and so it is an attempt to demoralize his base so that they accept whatever fraud gets Kalama elected. MSNBC had some weird parsing of words today about the count and it is likely in their interest also to have a dragged out contest. Get ratings while then can. Once Orangeman gone, assuming he loses, their existence and programming is gone.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rupert-murdoch-loves-hillary-clinton/

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on November 05, 2020, 10:15:34 AM
Who knows? Fox has been anti-Trump recently excepting a few talking heads and Fox was a pro-Billary for a while under Murdoch. But like all infotainment "news" channels chaos is better than order and 'if it bleeds it leads.' So it could just be to stir things up, either way. Or it could be they reckon that Trump supporters are more likely to watch Fox and so it is an attempt to demoralize his base so that they accept whatever fraud gets Kalama elected. MSNBC had some weird parsing of words today about the count and it is likely in their interest also to have a dragged out contest. Get ratings while then can. Once Orangeman gone, assuming he loses, their existence and programming is gone.

I suppose the demoralizing thing is the strongest candidate for whatever got that bunch of protesters out in Phoenix last night.

If I understand right, counting a ballot is preceded by stripping it of all identifying information under secret-ballot rules so there is some willful ignorance in the horror around "stopping the count" -- once it's counted, there's no way to un-count it -- but here the delays (shutting down for the night) that had Trumpists fuming look like a sign of good faith since if there was fraud you'd presumably want to ram as much through as quickly as you can before a court stepped in.  You guys can't have a conspiracy both ways.

Quote from: albrecht on November 05, 2020, 10:15:34 AM
MSNBC had some weird parsing of words today about the count and it is likely in their interest also to have a dragged out contest. Get ratings while then can. Once Orangeman gone, assuming he loses, their existence and programming is gone.

I don't think their programming would be gone at all.  They'll just turn on creepy old Joe is all. There is no way to Decline after all..........

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 05, 2020, 10:10:51 AM
No he has pierced ears and skinny jeans and, though it has somehow escaped your notice, an affinity for musical theater that makes me sit up like a barn cat hearing a rustle in the grain bin!  He is a sleek Nubian prince who lounges about in dashikis and tortoiseshell glasses and a pair of thick gold hoops who would have played basketball but for the call of the stage, with an endearing capacity for familial devotion that has temporarily taken him out of the chorus line.  All of this he has hidden from us until now because, despite their president's best efforts to woo every black man who so much as bats an eye at him, his followers here are a passel of sneering racist shitbags who have done their best to undercut their champion at every turn and have cost him reelection by their ugly reinvigoration.

I'm guessing your gaydar, set to 'silent', has been vibrating so much it fell off the table. MD is obviously gay but I fear your portrait of him as some kind of Masai warrior is a little off base. The nearest he's come to a big cat is entering his local Food Lion, bravely walking in through the out door like a retarded Rosa Parks. He's a hunched, knobbly old gargoyle, and so white he could be a washing powder commercial.

Juan

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 05, 2020, 11:16:59 AM
He's a hunched, knobbly old gargoyle, and so white he could be a washing powder commercial.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 05, 2020, 11:16:59 AM
I'm guessing your gaydar, set to 'silent', has been vibrating so much it fell off the table. MD is obviously gay but I fear your portrait of him as some kind of Masai warrior is a little off base. The nearest he's come to a big cat is entering his local Food Lion, bravely walking in through the out door like a retarded Rosa Parks. He's a hunched, knobbly old gargoyle, and so white he could be a washing powder commercial.

Such calumny!  He strode in there with enough aplomb for the entire cast of Hamilton, his beautiful black face bravely naked, filled his Slurpee cup with the flourish of a Fosse, cast a sly wink at the enraptured throng by the beer cooler, and demanded a warmed-over hot dog from the tongue-tied slattern behind the counter in a sinuous baritone,  Upon his exit, when he breasted the door marked "IN" to a gasp from the crowd, sparklers flared, bunting streamed, eagles shrieked in ecstasy, and he was followed through the offending portal by a tumult singing the Battle Hymn of the Republic.

>all of trumps election counts follow benfords law
>bidens deviate wildly
>normalfags look up benfords law
>ip from new york changes wikipedia entry overnight

Nothing to see here!

Corona Kitty

Niggas be hurt in this thread.

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 05, 2020, 10:28:44 AM
You guys can't have a conspiracy both ways.

#HaHaHa!
                 #YouFunnyMan!

#ThatzAllTinfoilHatzDo,Bro
                     #WatchEmGo