• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 03, 2020, 10:58:38 PM

It’s what they’re talking about right now on mv’s stream.  ::)

Oh, don’t worry about it. Just sit there and look pretty. ;)

albrecht

Nice! Legal challenges!  Joose loving it. Kidding. Of, course. Hume bringing it, claims COVID-19 objections and Republicans want to follow law! Hume disputes Wallace on this. And the token black. We got some good stuff coming..... Hume complains about Texas racketeering, well mail in places (to be honest,)  that Courts allowed! They ALL want some kind of Federal Standard! Fox people don't like Federalism or States rights or even voting rules.

ItsOver

In case you were wondering.

VICTORIA TAFT | NOV 04, 2020 12:14 AM EST
Iowa is called for Trump. Apparently that was hard for Fox News.

Dr. MD MD

Well, all the MSM are lockstep in unison saying we probably won’t know the result until they finish rigging it, er, I mean Thursday or Friday. ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2020, 11:21:00 PM
Well, all the MSM are lockstep in unison saying we probably won’t know the result until they finish rigging it, er, I mean Thursday or Friday. ::)

GravitySucks

Many say they called Arizona too early.  Not sure if it will hold but I think the fact they called Virginia so early will be an embarrassment.

albrecht

The guy looked like Steele but not sure he really was? Beto has a new job at SWT, sorry Texas State. So he can still get co-eds and maybe run again later.

Taaroa

4 hours after I started watching this and it's still no clearer who has won.

pate

aaaand eMCee taps out!

https://youtu.be/yJxCdh1Ps48

It was fun, Lee.  Thanks!

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Silphion

5 key states still in play
WI, MI, PA, NC, GA
and Trump only needs 4

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2020, 11:28:59 PM
Biden’s supposed to make a statement soon:

https://www.axios.com/biden-transition-plan-election-day-65caa1f6-886e-42cd-b205-5ee8f89941f2.html
I appreciate the Machiavellian strategy. It wasn't his idea, of course- he is asleep after some B12 shots and maybe a small transfusion, but a good one considering poor performance in votes and to initiate at night during- a time of rest and conflicting news and reporting from their media!

Taaroa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2020, 11:28:59 PM
Biden’s supposed to make a statement soon:

https://www.axios.com/biden-transition-plan-election-day-65caa1f6-886e-42cd-b205-5ee8f89941f2.html

Wasn't particularly groundbreaking - basically saying they think they're going to win and for people to be patient. The microphone picked up his wife telling Biden what to say/a name he should mention.

pate

Quote from: Taaroa on November 03, 2020, 11:49:35 PM
Wasn't particularly groundbreaking - basically saying they think they're going to win and for people to be patient. The microphone picked up his wife telling Biden what to say/a name he should mention.

Mumbly and unintelligible.  Up too late, can you imagine that guy handling some overseas crisis in the middle of the AM as President?  Lawd save us all...

-p

pate

Trump response in the works?

Biden would have been wise to concede to me.  Trump should as well;  my youth, virility and vitality are what the country needs.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Dr. MD MD

Well, Rix Fox feed is now showing Biden 237 Trump 213, so even by that standard the gap is narrowing.

However, based on the states Trump has already won it’s looking like it’s going his way. Dems will obstruct and protest. This is their plan.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2020, 11:47:02 PM
Biden people.

Mainly I got a great gif of my little guy crying and I wanted to play it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 04, 2020, 12:10:31 AM
Mainly I got a great gif of my little guy crying and I wanted to play it.

Never break the forth wall.  ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on November 03, 2020, 11:54:25 PM
Trump response in the works?

Biden would have been wise to concede to me.  Trump should as well;  my youth, virility and vitality are what the country needs.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

He's supposed to say something I think.  But yeah we'll have to work on flipping all the electors now.

Dr. MD MD

Trump currently has a 14% lead in Pennsylvania, which is why they’re slow walking it now.