• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

Taaroa

I quite like the background of MV's stream with the four channels and the audio switching periodically.
Had a look at the non American coverage on my tv (ie BBC, Al Jazeera, ABC, Sky), and it's pretty piss poor.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Taaroa on November 03, 2020, 09:46:38 PM
I quite like the background of MV's stream with the four channels and the audio switching pperiodically.
Had a look at the non American coverage on my tv (ie BBC, Al Jazeera, ABC, Sky), and it's pretty piss poor.

Yeah, me too. Saves me from having to switch around.

Dr. MD MD

Pennsylvania just stopped their vote count at 30% until tomorrow. ::)

albrecht

Rumors about Drudge for sometime. Sold to "someone." Not sure. Also recall Fox bosses wanted Clinton back in the day when they 'supposedly' were Republican and "right"
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rupert-murdoch-loves-hillary-clinton/

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2020, 09:51:21 PM
Pennsylvania just stopped their vote count at 30% until tomorrow. ::)

[BUSTED WATER PIPES INTENSIFY]

albrecht

Iowa big college state vs Pop. And Big AG- lots of illegal labor and foreign owned land and packing plants now. Plus there was always the old Democrat church-going, CO-OP types of good people still duped think old Democrat party.... and like the D's subsidies with SNAP and ALCO-gas, good for corn etc. Trade war with China also bad for them. But, hopefully, they don't go. But no surprise.

Rix Gins

Current electoral vote scorecard:  Biden 207- Trump 119.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 03, 2020, 10:02:21 PM
Current electoral vote scorecard:  Biden 207- Trump 119.

I just heard that Trump’s leading the electoral. Weird.

albrecht

Hume hilarious about Biden weakness and 'wanting' a GOP Senate even if he wins?!? And than gibberish about other possibilities.

albrecht

That Fox guy who did the debate, forgot his name, says Pennsylvania is the "Midwest?" These Democrats are crazy.

Dr. MD MD

It was actually Philly that stopped the count but AJ et al are speculating it’s because of plan B tactics, i.e., election stealing attempt by Pennsylvania.

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2020, 10:13:38 PM
That Fox guy who did the debate, forgot his name, says Pennsylvania is the "Midwest?" These Democrats are crazy.

Chris Wallace

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2020, 10:15:56 PM
It was actually Philly that stopped the count but AJ et al are speculating it’s because of plan B tactics, i.e., election stealing attempt by Pennsylvania.
Yeah, didn't hear that but they ALREADY have had fraud and suspicious stuff there. So the 'overnight' and 'longer counting' should be monitored closely. And I'm sure lawyers, thugs, and such are around also to 'monitor' in a makeshift way.

Rix Gins

Current electoral vote scorecard:  Biden 218- Trump 148.

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 03, 2020, 10:25:17 PM
Maybe it's Mike Wallace.
I thought you pulled that. But then switching between screen, not. Ha. If not still funny. Crazy how so many families do the media spin jobs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 03, 2020, 10:27:16 PM
Current electoral vote scorecard:  Biden 218- Trump 148.

Please! ::)

Biden 2 zillion Trump -half a zillion ;D

Source? ???

Rix Gins

Both Chris Wallace and Rachel Maddow are in exceptionally high spirits.  That certainly doesn't bode well.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 03, 2020, 10:31:43 PM
Both Chris Wallace and Rachel Maddow are in exceptionally high spirits.  That certainly doesn't bode well.

They probabaly just tag teamed a homeless vagrant in the greenroom.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2020, 10:28:20 PM
Please! ::)

Biden 2 zillion Trump -half a zillion ;D

Source? ???

Current electoral vote scorecard:  Biden 223 - Trump 148.  Source: a real time graphics board on Fox News.

albrecht

Seems snowbirds and superstitious Meskins got Biden Arizona and rich hippie types and same types got him NM. Technically the snowbirds shouldn't be able to vote but who knows? I send some Xmas cards to both places for some old folks. Trump shoulda had a "Hatch Chili Hat" MAGA or some such.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 03, 2020, 10:36:23 PM
Current electoral vote scorecard:  Biden 223 - Trump 148.  Source: a real time graphics board on Fox News.

Regardless, if you switch around you’ll see some pretty diverse sets of numbers. I don’t think any of them are accurate yet.

Texas, Florida and Pennsylvania are all pretty much in the bag for Trump, which is probably why they’re trying to stop the vote count in Philly.

Silphion

“As Ohio Goes, So Goes The Nation”

Trump can now run the table.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2020, 10:38:34 PM
Regardless, if you switch around you’ll see some pretty diverse sets of numbers. I don’t think any of them are accurate yet.

Texas, Florida and Pennsylvania are all pretty much in the bag for Trump, which is probably why they’re trying to stop the vote count in Philly.

Fox is showing the results that they have verified so no reason to doubt their figure, but yes, absolutely anything can change, and projections will have the number going in all directions.  The fat lady is going to have to start singing.

albrecht

Note that Maine was a MAJOR target of Obama, and Bush, for settlement of 'migrants', esp Muslims, etc. And MAJOR political and rich players have their summer houses there, coastal. But also that chick who had the woods deal and made it a preserve.

Dr. MD MD

Trumps is apparently leading in VA despite them already declaring victory for Biden.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2020, 10:52:16 PM
Trumps is apparently leading in VA despite them already declaring victory for Biden.