• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2020, 05:18:15 PM
Where is the SEAL team to take this fucker out?!

protecting Israel

Innerreach

Key WORD-(civilian) chief of SPECIAL OPERATIONS. I see military arrests and tribunals in the near future. This is big news!

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 18, 2020, 04:52:28 PM
https://twitter.com/HuberHammerQ_/status/1329124041257574408

"against forces ancient in origin"

Catsmile

“Patriotism, means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President or any other public official save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. … Every man, who parrots the cry of ‘stand by the President’ without adding the proviso ‘so far as he serves the Republic’ takes an attitude as essentially unmanly as that of any Stuart royalist who championed the doctrine that the King could do no wrong. No self-respecting and intelligent free man could take such an attitude.”

― Theodore Roosevelt (R)

Innerreach

Profound words and concepts from the great Roosevelt. If you knew what you were talking about however, you wouldn't have posted the pussy pics.

Quote from: Catsmile on November 18, 2020, 07:53:03 PM
“Patriotism, means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President or any other public official save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. … Every man, who parrots the cry of ‘stand by the President’ without adding the proviso ‘so far as he serves the Republic’ takes an attitude as essentially unmanly as that of any Stuart royalist who championed the doctrine that the King could do no wrong. No self-respecting and intelligent free man could take such an attitude.”

― Theodore Roosevelt (R)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on November 18, 2020, 09:42:13 PM
Profound words and concepts from the great Roosevelt. If you knew what you were talking about however, you wouldn't have posted the pussy pics.

It’s funny how communists so otten try to support their view with other non-communist ideologies. It’s almost like they know the thing won’t stand on it’s own merits like the US constitution. ;)

“so far as he serves the Republic”

pate

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 18, 2020, 04:52:28 PM
https://twitter.com/HuberHammerQ_/status/1329124041257574408

"against forces ancient in origin"

[attachment=1]

I found the antics of the Urban Sasquatches in the circled area of the above screenshot to be quite an entertaining accompaniment to that very interesting speech.

-p

Innerreach

Quote from: Catsmile on November 18, 2020, 07:53:03 PMEvery man, who parrots the cry of ‘stand by the President’ without adding the proviso ‘so far as he serves the Republic’

You're a real straddle the fence, wanna be patriot Catsmile. (AKA a play it safe, run of the mill and unoriginal yesterdays news kinda cat). I'm sorry, this quote must be reserved for another American president that can only be applied to, at a once cherished time in fucking antiquity. It's okay if the countries torn apart piece by fucking piece, so long as the president that steps forth, doesn't brandish the appearance your preconceptions harmonize with. No no, you would rather watch this country burn than do that!

Without adding the proviso ‘(SO FAR AS HE SERVES THE REPUBLIC’) Last I checked, Trump is the first president to truly fight for and SERVE our republic since Reagan and Kennedy. You mean to marginalize this monumental occasion in history, for the replacement of your ego's emotional need to demand attention to your philosophical prowess. Where I come from, that's called hubris? By all means then, continue.

Understand amazing quotes and the characters of whom you associate them to first and prior, to posting them. It just may help you and your worldview.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2020, 09:48:29 PM“so far as he serves the Republic”

You're the only one I relate to politically around here Doc..... That's either sad, or scary.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on November 18, 2020, 10:42:27 PM
You're the only one I relate to politically around here Doc..... That'a either sad, or scary.

Great minds think alike and fools seldom differ. ;)

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2020, 10:45:35 PMGreat minds think alike and fools seldom differ.

The only form of fascism I believe in, right now, is for the killing of these Anti-American FASCIST FUCKS!

albrecht

Quote from: Innerreach on November 18, 2020, 10:38:31 PM
You're a real straddle the fence, wanna be patriot Catsmile. (AKA a play it safe, run of the mill and unoriginal yesterdays news kinda cat). I'm sorry, this quote must be reserved for another American president that can only be applied to at, a once cherished time in fucking antiquity. It's okay if the countries torn apart piece by fucking piece, so long as a president that steps forth doesn't brandish the appearance your preconceptions harmonize with. No no, you would rather watch this country burn than do that!

Without adding the proviso ‘(SO FAR AS HE SERVES THE REPUBLIC’) Last I checked, Trump is the first president to truly fight for and SERVE our republic since Reagan and Kennedy. You mean to marginalize this monumental occasion in history, for the replacement of your ego's emotional need to demand attention to your philosophical prowess. Where I come from, that's called hubris? By all means then, continue.

Understand amazing quotes and the characters of whom you associate them to first, and prior to posting them. It just may help you and your worldview.

Paraphrased from the Bard but "even the Devil will quote Scripture."  Leftists and evil-doers will always use, or try, to use good things or people against them. Hide behind police they want to defund. Use laws or 'rights' they wish to banish, except for their temporary purposes. Use semantics and even seemingly logical device to advance their agenda, hide their motives.

Innerreach

Quote from: albrecht on November 18, 2020, 11:03:53 PMParaphrased from the Bard but "even the Devil will quote Scripture."  Leftists and evil-doers will always use, or try, to use good things or people against them. Hide behind police they want to defund. Use laws or 'rights' they wish to banish, except for their temporary purposes. Use semantics and even seemingly logical device to advance their agenda, hide their motives.

AND WILL WE (NOT) DEFEND? I think not...

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2020, 09:48:29 PMIt’s funny how communists so otten try to support their view with other non-communist ideologies. It’s almost like they know the thing won’t stand on it’s own merits like the US constitution.

This is exactly what's happening and as far as an echo chamber is concerned, I fully support the echoing.

paladin1991

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 17, 2020, 05:19:44 PM

That's an average monday in Bed Stuy sadly. Bateman will confirm.

Did Bateman ever tell us what the frequency was?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 19, 2020, 12:02:49 AM

Did Bateman ever tell us what the frequency was?

At least that guy punched Dan Rather. Perhaps even a hero that some. ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Innerreach on November 18, 2020, 09:42:13 PM

Well he/she/they is posting as pussysmile.

paladin1991

Quote from: Innerreach on November 18, 2020, 10:42:27 PM
You're the only one I relate to politically around here Doc..... That's either sad, or scary.

Come on Reacharound, let me in the hot tub with you guys.  LOL

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 19, 2020, 12:16:53 AM
At least that guy punched Dan Rather. Perhaps even a hero that some. ;)

Bateman, IIRC, took a few hits too, b4 he gave it up to the tranny crack whore that he solicited.  J/K Bates, I'm pretty sure you're one of those who have never had to fight for something, much less your life.  I can't expect everyone to PTSD some cockroach who bum rushes them. 

Dr. MD MD

LOL! Another Sosros connection with the Dominion voting system used to steal elections for communists. ::) ;D