• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 16, 2020, 06:23:00 PM
And in Georgia:

NEARLY 3,000 ADDITIONAL VOTES DISCOVERED IN HAND RECOUNT IN FLOYD COUNTY

https://coosavalleynews.com/2020/11/nearly-3000-additional-votes-discovered-in-hand-recount-in-floyd-county/

There's been claims of over 100 people taking "Dominion" off of their LinkedIn profiles.

“It was also reported that several provisional ballots were counted more than once. There should have only been 141 ballots cast but 216 were counted.

By calculations; 38,588 votes were cast in the presidential election in Floyd County, meaning the ballots found equal 6.8% of votes not originally counted.”

Anything over a couple percent is massive voter fraud.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 16, 2020, 06:23:00 PM
And in Georgia:

NEARLY 3,000 ADDITIONAL VOTES DISCOVERED IN HAND RECOUNT IN FLOYD COUNTY

https://coosavalleynews.com/2020/11/nearly-3000-additional-votes-discovered-in-hand-recount-in-floyd-county/

There's been claims of over 100 people taking "Dominion" off of their LinkedIn profiles.
Don't worry. I'm sure a box of ballots can be "found" in a closet or was accidentally left in a trunk that will put Kamala/Biden up again.

Some caller on Clyde said that there was some 'agreement' to use Canadian forces to settle the civil unrest- and take our guns, of course.

paladin1991

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 16, 2020, 05:54:56 PM
https://twitter.com/GamebredFighter/status/1327815537813041152

Masvidal sleeping violent commies would be entertaining AF.

A fucking pay per view event!  Shit.  These leftist fucks only take the weak, outnumbered, elderly or females.  Weapon of choice is the sucker punch.  Slimy little fucks will break and run when conservatives form up and take them on.  Antifa fuxx are the Viet Cong, slipping in, taking a few shots and then running like the pussies that they are.

Truly, GOD forbid the Right forms up intending on a fight rather than absorbing the cheap shots.  Then those fuxx will know true fear and it will be their piss colored blood running in the streets.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 16, 2020, 06:41:12 PM
A fucking pay per view event!  Shit.  These leftist fucks only take the weak, outnumbered, elderly or females.  Weapon of choice is the sucker punch.  Slimy little fucks will break and run when conservatives form up and take them on.  Antifa fuxx are the Viet Cong, slipping in, taking a few shots and then running like the pussies that they are.

Truly, GOD forbid the Right forms up intending on a fight rather than absorbing the cheap shots.  Then those fuxx will know true fear and it will be their piss colored blood running in the streets.

Civil war time yet?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 16, 2020, 06:42:20 PM
Civil war time yet?

I think that may be the only way to get you fat fucks to put down your cheeseburgers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 16, 2020, 06:52:51 PM
I think that may be the only way to get you fat fucks to put down your cheeseburgers.

Punch any old ladies lately?

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 16, 2020, 06:42:20 PM
Civil war time yet?

I know that i must sound eager for a fight, but i am not.  I truly wish there were another way.  But as the days continue to slip by into the morass of the political past, I have to accept that regardless of the restraint shown by the conservatives, the Left wants a fight.  I don't want to oblige them, but if forced.....
The left doesn't understand the level of visceral rage that so many of us, veterans and civilians, are drowning in.   I don't know what day it will happen, where it will happen, but it will happen.  The Rubicon will be crossed and we will all be balls deep in the shit.  i shit you not.

chefist

Disappointed in that statement. Especially coming from a subjugated country. I expected more from you, sir.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 16, 2020, 06:54:42 PM
I know that i must sound eager for a fight, but i am not.  I truly wish there were another way.  But as the days continue to slip by into the morass of the political past, I have to accept that regardless of the restraint shown by the conservatives, the Left wants a fight.  I don't want to oblige them, but if forced.....
The left doesn't understand the level of visceral rage that so many of us, veterans and civilians, are drowning in.   I don't know what day it will happen, where it will happen, but it will happen.  The Rubicon will be crossed and we will all be balls deep in the shit.  i shit you not.

When one side is pleading for unity, by which they mean the wholesale acceptance of their hypocritical mindfuck bullshit or they’ll punch you (or worse) while simultaneously calling half of the country cult members worthy of attack I think it’s actually civil war time now. They’re not backing down and they’re not stopping. Now they’re trying to steal a national election.

paladin1991

Shouldn't tease.  Too many of us have seen our best days balls deep in the shit with our brothers.  Very easy to be that man again.  i like you dubby.  I don't even care that you would blow me in my drunken stupor and not say a word to me about it the next day. 

When the balloon goes up, stay home that day.

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 16, 2020, 06:54:42 PM

I'm am not prone to violence...but we might be at that point. If so, then I'm ready, willing and able.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 16, 2020, 06:58:12 PM
Just you, sugarbritches.

Really?! You punch like a fetus. I didn’t even feel it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 16, 2020, 06:58:00 PM
When one side is pleading for unity, by which they mean the wholesale acceptance of their hypocritical mindfuck bullshit while simultaneously calling half of the country cult members worthy of attack I think it’s actually civil war time now. They’re not backing down and they’re not stopping. Now they’re trying to steal a national election.

I don't even want to argue with you on this.  I'm so tired of their shit.  I like to believe that I  am a reasonable man.  But the reasons for being such, well, I am fast running out of them. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 16, 2020, 07:02:25 PM
I don't even want to argue with you on this.  I'm so tired of their shit.  I like to believe that I  am a reasonable man.  But the reasons for being such, well, I am fast running out of them.

Word.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 16, 2020, 07:02:25 PM
I don't even want to argue with you on this.  I'm so tired of their shit. 

Two men, under one sky: But I'm still not giving you any boob pics, Creep.

K_Dubb

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 16, 2020, 06:58:07 PM
Shouldn't tease.  Too many of us have seen our best days balls deep in the shit with our brothers.  Very easy to be that man again.  i like you dubby.  I don't even care that you would blow me in my drunken stupor and not say a word to me about it the next day. 

When the balloon goes up, stay home that day.

Don't worry, when they come for you I will lend you my lipstick and fishnets and get you on a tugboat to Ketchikan.

Dr. MD MD

When Maxine Waters called on Dems to confront Trump supporters on the streets and at their homes a couple years ago she should’ve been arrested and frog marched to a maximum. Instead we got a never ending parade of deep state faggots like this guy:

If this smarmy faggot doesn’t stir red blooded Americans to war I don’t know what will.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on November 16, 2020, 06:38:18 PM
Don't worry. I'm sure a box of ballots can be "found" in a closet or was accidentally left in a trunk that will put Kamala/Biden up again.

Some caller on Clyde said that there was some 'agreement' to use Canadian forces to settle the civil unrest- and take our guns, of course.

Even if it is true to use Canadian 'forces' the US military will not like that at all.  Also,  many of those Canucks are not going to want to come down here and police up the U.S.  I'm pretty sure that Americans will put up a better fight against occupiers than Haji did in the 'stan or Eye-rack.  And once we get another taste of Canadian blood, we might go pay a visit up there. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on November 16, 2020, 07:05:07 PM
Two men, under one sky: But I'm still not giving you any boob pics, Creep.
Like I told dubby, when the balloon goes up, don't go to work delivering flowers. 

Dr. MD MD

Public Enemy #1

Where’s the Seal team to take this fucker out?!

The official story is the Georgia thing is a fluke, the claim is that some goober forgot to upload all the votes.   Time will tell I guess.

QuoteThe problem occurred because county election officials didn’t upload votes from a memory card in an ballot scanning machine, said Gabriel Sterling, the state’s voting system manager.

He called it “an amazing blunder” and said the county’s elections director should resign.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-recount-uncovers-2600-new-votes-in-presidential-race/I75NSPYYGNF43HQZBPYKJWJ5MA/?outputType=amp/

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 16, 2020, 07:10:31 PM
Don't worry, when they come for you I will lend you my lipstick and fishnets and get you on a tugboat to Ketchikan.

The time for jokes may be coming to an end, my friend.  When shit goes sideways, I fully expect the internet to be 'turned off.'  If/when that happens, I hope we will meet again in better days.  This is a no shitter. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 16, 2020, 07:29:14 PM
The official story is the Georgia thing is a fluke, the claim is that some goober forgot to upload all the votes.   Time will tell I guess.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-recount-uncovers-2600-new-votes-in-presidential-race/I75NSPYYGNF43HQZBPYKJWJ5MA/?outputType=amp/

Yeah...sure...that’s the ticket!

Innerreach

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 16, 2020, 07:31:51 PM
The time for jokes may be coming to an end, my friend.  When shit goes sideways, I fully expect the internet to be 'turned off.'  If/when that happens, I hope we will meet again in better days.  This is a no shitter.

Wouldn’t surprise me a bit if this happens.👌🏼

Asuka Langley

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 16, 2020, 07:31:51 PM
The time for jokes may be coming to an end, my friend.  When shit goes sideways, I fully expect the internet to be 'turned off.

we will switch to baofengs

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on November 16, 2020, 07:37:40 PM

https://youtu.be/cZ5K3TMTNg0

Yeah, they’re public enemy #2.

Where are the Seal teams to take out those fuckers?!

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 16, 2020, 07:39:41 PMYeah, they’re public enemy #2.

Where are the Seal teams to take out those fuckers?!

They're some real sick puppies Doc!