• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I'm Willing to Apologize to WAN!

Started by chefist, October 31, 2020, 08:35:37 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 02, 2020, 08:21:06 PM
So Jack is back, trying to suck all the life out of yet another forum.

SMH

Sad!

if you only realized how flat this attempt to rewrite the narrative looks from the outside, you probably would have done it anyway, but I bet you would have been embarrassed before now.

Meanwhile, The Strike continues. now, obviously at this rate we won't be able to keep up this level of intensity for very long, but that's really the point.

PLOT TWIST: some guy told me that I'm not allowed to use his name anymore, is actually Julian Assange.

Note that this is a boring plot twist. Do you know why? Coersion.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on November 02, 2020, 08:34:43 PMbut I bet you would have been embarrassed before now.

UR

Or you should be. What a maroon.

Silphion

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 02, 2020, 08:19:36 PM
I am Jack. I am.

This is what I do Jack.

If you weren't so self-absorbed you would notice.

You don't know Jack.
And with the magic of BG, that can be taken in many ways.

The Flighty Sugar Syndrome is of some concern.
Was it hackery, puppetry or troll flaying?
Or just a lost flame in a dark night?
We will miss the near and dearly departed.
Flirty, we hardly knew ye.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Silphion on November 02, 2020, 09:06:51 PMFlirty, we hardly knew ye.

Somehow...somehow Silph, I believe there's a little flirty in all of us. I don't think this is the end...just to be continued at a later time and space.

As presidential candidate Biden said recently "truin a nonnah, shabba depresure"

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 02, 2020, 08:21:06 PM
So Jack is back, trying to suck all the life out of yet another forum.

SMH

Sad!

His sheer brilliance is not appreciated by all, only some. A key few. The sum greater than the parts. À la carte. Hump free, Bogart. Sub par, sweetheart...lobster tart, martial art. State of the art (artificial heart). Horse before cart? Naw! Restart. Nah - pollyanna-- bone apart. Body part after body part...just falls apart. Those Siamese twins, can you tell 'em apart? Gravy if you are. Nasty is a car. Pee pipi papi poopoo pa...eugh. Nuh nana aha buh. Cluck-cluck cluck-cluck, cluckah. Awk! Awrk! Aaargh! Uh?! Uhh?? Nah. Nahh.

Ciardelo

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 12, 2020, 01:37:32 PM
His sheer brilliance is not appreciated by all, only some. A key few. The sum greater than the parts. À la carte. Hump free, Bogart. Sub par, sweetheart...lobster tart, martial art. State of the art (artificial heart). Horse before cart? Naw! Restart. Nah - pollyanna-- bone apart. Body part after body part...just falls apart. Those Siamese twins, can you tell 'em apart? Gravy if you are. Nasty is a car. Pee pipi papi poopoo pa...eugh. Nuh nana aha buh. Cluck-cluck cluck-cluck, cluckah. Awk! Awrk! Aaargh! Uh?! Uhh?? Nah. Nahh.