• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

All people who support Trump are murders ask yourself why? now think idiotᛋᛋ

Started by Stellar, October 31, 2020, 07:23:18 PM

Stellar

List all the lame policies Trump supports and Denies.  Has it killed and threatened people of Democracy?ᛋᛋ

Trump is about Hate and if that is who you are then you should eventually be in prison with TRump.  Hate leads to violence and as you know violence will end you up in jail.  If you are a person who loves Trump than eventually you will go to jail or have been there.

That is logic at its finest!

Trump is a criminal if you support him than you are too.

Trump has hurt woman if you are a woman who supports him then you are worth the skirt you purport to tort.

Dr. MD MD

Jesus! You’re not only delusional you’re just really, really dumb too. Suck to be you!

Also I just can’t take someone seriously who doesn’t know the difference between then and than. ::)

P.S. Where is this Democracy you speak of? Has the US invaded it?

chefist

Quote from: Stellar on October 31, 2020, 07:23:18 PM
List all the lame policies Trump supports and Denies.  Has it killed and threatened people of Democracy?ᛋᛋ

Trump is about Hate and if that is who you are then you should eventually be in prison with TRump.  Hate leads to violence and as you know violence will end you up in jail.  If you are a person who loves Trump than eventually you will go to jail or have been there.

Trump has hurt woman if you are a woman who supports him then you are worth the skirt you purport to tort.

We have a common friend, Stellar...email me at chefist@gmail.com.

Asuka Langley

Calm down Biden has this election you predicted it. Then the US will be a more peaceful place because Trump supporters will be in death camps

Silphion

... logic at its finest!

... if you are a woman who supports him then you are worth the skirt you purport to tort.

I am still laughing.

Trump is definitely a murderer. He's murdering your pathetic ass loser ideology and it couldn't be more beautiful.

WOTR

I found it interesting when the 500 generals, admirals and national security officials came out in support of Biden. The same people who murdered tens of thousands over the last few decades cast their lot with the "candidate of peace." The same people who lied to get the world involved in several wars and then "accidentally" killed women and children in other countries while dropping so many bombs that the USA ran out (under Obama.)

That is the man you are proposing as the candidate of peace?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on November 02, 2020, 03:10:41 AM
I found it interesting when the 500 generals, admirals and national security officials came out in support of Biden. The same people who murdered tens of thousands over the last few decades cast their lot with the "candidate of peace." The same people who lied to get the world involved in several wars and then "accidentally" killed women and children in other countries while dropping so many bombs that the USA ran out (under Obama.)

That is the man you are proposing as the candidate of peace?

I love drone strikes.

Jackstar

Trump is about Hate

[attachment=1]

And with this, the forum has reached a new low.