• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

2nd 2020 Presidential Debate

Started by Dr. MD MD, October 22, 2020, 07:04:28 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2020, 08:38:22 PM
Well, Biden started off a bit stronger but wained toward the end. I think the president won this one.

That's good enough for me.  I get my political analysis only from bellgab.com. GO TUMP!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 22, 2020, 09:53:53 PM
That's good enough for me.  I get my political analysis only from bellgab.com. GO TUMP!

Trump said illegal mexicans who show up to court for being her illegally are low IQ and lost the illegal mexican vote.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 22, 2020, 09:56:28 PM
Trump said illegal mexicans who show up to court for being her illegally are low IQ and lost the illegal mexican vote.

That was hilariously honest of him. You gotta love the guy! ;D

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 22, 2020, 09:53:53 PM

I sometimes like foreign sites. BBC with their harried attempt to be 'inclusive' and avoid traditional BBC accent and I love the Russian REAL green screen backgrounds. Just a generic actual green room paint. Low tech, best teclch. Easy clean up if bad content.. . And likely how Hollywood, due to commie connections, got the ideas for pre-interveiw green room and later the green screen deal to fake it all!

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 22, 2020, 10:19:25 PM

I sometimes like foreign sites. BBC with their harried attempt to be 'inclusive' and avoid traditional BBC accent and I love the Russian REAL green screen backgrounds. Just a generic actual green room paint. Low tech, best teclch. Easy clean up if bad content.. . And likely how Hollywood, due to commie connections, got the ideas for pre-interveiw green room and later the green screen deal to fake it all!

Did they use green screens or something?  I'm sorry; I haven't watched it.  After everyone promised Biden would poop down his pant leg in the first one and he didn't, I kind of lost interest.  Totally over-hyped.

Quote from: albrecht on October 22, 2020, 10:19:25 PM

I go with the Aussie from his man cave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYel_Pfu3ks

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 22, 2020, 10:45:10 PM
Did they use green screens or something?  I'm sorry; I haven't watched it.  After everyone promised Biden would poop down his pant leg in the first one and he didn't, I kind of lost interest.  Totally over-hyped.
No they didn't, as far as I know. I just laugh at so many who do use green screens now that the tubes and interwebs make it easy for anyone to be a reporter or pundit. Formerly only the official reporters could use them to fake the people. And because some of the Russian news or interviews appears to be done in an actual green room. A room with a painted green wall. I forget where it was, maybe somewhere off of Rense's site, with some Russian General (FMR) pontificating about the COVID virus plot. And it was serious like a green cinderblock wall behind him.

This debate was better than the others. Still too subdued for me and too moderated. But the moderator I think was shamed into asked a few real questions of Biden also.

albrecht

I think the pep pills were wearing off and Good Ol' Uncle Joe was also getting hungry towards the end of the debate and was thinking of a nice sammich at a Poor Boy Stand.

I know his comment made me hungry for po' boy!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 23, 2020, 05:37:16 PM
I think the pep pills were wearing off and Good Ol' Uncle Joe was also getting hungry towards the end of the debate and was thinking of a nice sammich at a Poor Boy Stand.

I know his comment made me hungry for po' boy!
Maybe a nice turkee on freshly baked whole wheat, since Joe can afford the good stuff, thanks to “wise investments.”

pate

Dox,

ewe ark obvijudicious(sp) weaik.  These daze.  Whirled favor, por favor.

Yew Canoe, just US:  spoke you pussy, honor defend.  Ewe;  Not Sew Muck.  That is fine, weaklings need defending...

Just sayin' like eye deed b4:  we meat in mild wilde, ewe OKAY.  Shit faqn, EWE=full retard, DEATH4U.  Noting that Purse. Naw!

Fiends>?

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on January 07, 2021, 07:31:16 AM
Dox,

Yew Canoe, just US:  spoke you pussy, honor defend.  Ewe;  Not Sew Muck.  That is fine, weaklings need defending...

Just sayin' like eye deed b4:  we meat in mild wilde, ewe OKAY.  Shit faqn, EWE=full retard, DEATH4U.  Noting that Purse. Naw!

Fiends>?

-p

Feeling all puffed up by a Xiden win, eh? Just try sleeping on your back the next time (tonight) you get really drunk. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on January 07, 2021, 07:31:16 AM
Dox,

Fiends>?

-p
Dayum, Almost-Prez-Elect Pate, what adult beverage are you enjoying today?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on January 07, 2021, 01:35:01 PM
Dayum, Almost-Prez-Elect Pate, what adult beverage are you enjoying today?

Commie punch. He LOVES it!!