• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

2nd 2020 Presidential Debate

Started by Dr. MD MD, October 22, 2020, 07:04:28 PM

Dr. MD MD

Let’s do this rigged debate!

Dr. MD MD

Uncle Joe blamed Trump for Covid and said he’d take care of us. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Biden engaged in heavy fear mongering about covid. He’s milking the deep state virus for all it’s worth!

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2020, 07:18:18 PM
Biden engaged in heavy fear mongering about covid. He’s milking the deep state virus for all it’s worth!

Dr. MD MD

Biden wants to let the “scientists” run everything. I thought this was a debate to elect a leader, not someone who defers that responsibility to an unaccountable community. ::)

Asuka Langley

this virus even fails at removing boomers *yawn*

Lilith

Dr. MD MD

Here comes the phoney Russia stuff. ::) ::)

Ooh! Biden’s talking tough! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Biden’s intimating that the laptop stuff is Russian. ::) to infinity

Dr. MD MD

Biden just said Trump has a “secret account” in China after denying that he “hasn’t taken a penny from foreign interests.” :D

Dr. MD MD

If Trump is reelected he should really give the FBI a good shake or dismantle it altogether.

Dr. MD MD

Biden’s whole defense is no I’m not, you are. Pathetic! ::)

Lilith

"That's not true".  -  Joe Biden

Dr. MD MD

Malarkey. Can we really elect a man to be president who uses that word? :D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2020, 07:35:52 PM
If Trump is reelected he should really give the FBI a good shake or dismantle it altogether.

dismantle the ATF along with it and i would vote for Drumpf a third time

Lilith

"...all this Malarkey". - Joe Biden

Dr. MD MD

They say that the Obama admin never visted NK but weren’t there behind the scenes pics of just that along with Google pres?

Lilith

Juan

Biden said we had a good relationship with Hitler before he invaded.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on October 22, 2020, 07:50:10 PM
Biden said we had a good relationship with Hitler before he invaded.

I think he mumbled “That’s like saying” before that but maybe I’m being generous.

Asuka Langley

I cant wait for this election to be over so Trump can continue giving Israel and niggers all of our money and Covid to be over

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2020, 07:51:49 PM
I think he mumbled “That’s like saying” before that but maybe I’m being generous.

Maybe he was thinking of Prescott Bush?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on October 22, 2020, 07:53:44 PM

Maybe he was thinking of Prescott Bush?

Who actually funded the Nazis:

Bush was a founding and one of seven directors (including W. Averell Harriman) of the Union Banking Corporation (holding a single share out of 4,000 as a director), an investment bank that operated as a clearing house for many assets and enterprises held by German steel magnate Fritz Thyssen.[8][9] In July 1942, the bank was suspected of holding gold on behalf of Nazi leaders.[10] A subsequent government investigation disproved those allegations but confirmed the Thyssens' control, and in October 1942 the United States seized the bank under the Trading with the Enemy Act and held the assets for the duration of World War II.[8] Journalist Duncan Campbell pointed out documents showing that Prescott Bush was a director and shareholder of a number of companies involved with Thyssen.[8]

Dr. MD MD

Biden just said that first responders deserve a minimum wage of $15/hour. Ummm...pretty sure they make more than that already. :D