• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

FULFORD: "Uncooperative World Leaders Targeted for Replacement"

Started by Jackstar, October 19, 2020, 12:15:43 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Benjamin Fulford

In a sign of how intense the conflict now raging at the highest levels of world power has become, (REDACTED), (REDACTED), and (REDACTED) sources say serious moves behind the scenes are aiming to replace key world leaders in November. The sources say in each case the replacement may take the form of a new body double reading a new script or may involve an entirely different public figure.

(REDACTED) sources say:
QuoteThere is a growing consensus the British Prime Minister has failed and must go.  We had a comment last night from someone we listen to very carefully.”

One reason for this planned move is the dissemination of information obtained by (REDACTED) and (REDACTED) intelligence about the ongoing coronavirus scam.  The fact these (and other) leaders are all pushing the scam is a sign they are not genuine leaders but rather employees of the Rothschild and Rockefeller families.

The (REDACTED) intelligence report says:
QuoteThe entire covidocracy is a masquerade and a simulation prepared long in advance by the World Bank, the IMF, the Rothschilds and their lemmings in cooperation with the Rockefeller family.”

(The (REDACTED) report will be posted on the “Letters to the Editor” page, translation to English).

As evidence, the (REDACTED) provided official patent registrations made in 2015 but only made public in September 2020.  “These patents alone are proof they knew in 2015 what was going to happen in 2020,” the sources say.

For example, a patent registered by “Rothschild, Richard A., in London, Great Britain” details how to calculate detailed biometric information from individuals via their mobile devices.  The mobile devices can measure the cardiac rhythm of the individual and can combine that with other information (e.g. weight, age, etc.) to calculate many things.

The devices could thus calculate such things as how many calories they burn in a day, blood pressure, heart rate, breathing and sleeping habits, and blood alcohol levels among other things.  This would allow police, for example, to remotely detect if a person was drunk driving.  The data would also make it possible to identify each individual via their unique breathing and heart patterns.

To obtain this data people need to be holding their phone, be connected with a Bluetooth earbud, or wearing a health monitoring watch sending to the cloud.  Facial recognition is improved for 5G surveillance when people are kept at least 5 feet apart, which is why there is a campaign to promote “social distancing” and mask wearing as it will be easy to identify individuals who are not going along with the “new normal” population reduction vaccination program.

Thus the U.S. presidential election due November 3rd is largely a battle “to protect the FIAT currency and country debt money laundering and stealth state capture operations of the Khazarian Mafia,” (REDACTED) sources say.

Under these circumstances, any politician calling for “compulsory mask wearing and social distancing,” “wait for the vaccine to end the pandemic,” and “more lockdowns are necessary,” etc.  has self-identified as a Khazarian Mafia Slave (KMS).

The situation in the U.S. has degenerated to the point that only 15% of Americans think U.S. democracy is functioning properly, according to an AP poll.  The rioting and looting in major cities might have something to do with those poll numbers and questions about the Constitutional Republic were not included of course. https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-virus-outbreak-race-and-ethnicity-joe-biden-donald-trump-59144c3e764294d691d93c16d9bf5a7d

Even U.S. government organizations like the FBI and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency report systematic threats to the integrity of the upcoming U.S. election. https://us-cert.cisa.gov/ncas/alerts/aa20-283a

https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/files/publications/PSA_CyberThreats_Final-508.pdf

However, keep in mind the upcoming presidential election is about control of the entire planet as Trump is the last man standing in the way of the satan worshipping cabal harvesting adrenochrome on a global scale from kidnapped children.

Russian (REDACTED) sources claim their country has now fallen under the control of the Rothschild family via their fake Vladimir Putin.  What this means is that the Russian banking system is not under the control of the Russian government but rather the same people who control the Federal Reserve Board, the sources say.  They are the ones creating the fake confrontations between Russia and the West, they add.

Also, in confirmation of what (REDACTED) intelligence had to report, the (REDACTED) says Russia’s banking giant Sberbank has taken over…

Now, I know all you gentleperson scholars here read this of your own volition every Monday; nevertheless, I am sharing it here, because I think: now is the time to do so. Change my mind.

I remember Fulford's proto-Q larp, the eastern secret societies are positioning their ninjas, triad assassins, and shaolin warrior monks to take out the evil satanic cabal... 20 years later, I'm still waiting for the ninja stars to start flying.

I will give him credit for successfully baiting David Rockefeller into giving an interview in a hotel room, that was entertaining af.

albrecht

Which Dragon Society was detailing this information? Or all of them? Are the Dragon Societies in league now- no longer fighting or competing against each other? Is Yamashita's gold funding these endeavors? Where does the Yakuza and Triads stand in all of this?

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 19, 2020, 12:57:42 PM
20 years later, I'm still waiting

These things take time to co-ordinate. Thank you for all you've done in the meantime--your efforts have not gone unnoticed nor unappreciated.

Can I get fries with that?

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2020, 02:11:24 PM
ALL IS ONE.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2020, 02:12:54 PM
These things take time to co-ordinate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7IWhWOWKIA

Youtuber can find and confront Jacob Rothschild in spare time, but the ninjas need more time.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2020, 02:12:54 PM
Thank you for all you've done in the meantime--your efforts have not gone unnoticed nor unappreciated.

Can I get fries with that?

I make hand cut fries in tallow I render myself, you'd like. They've done more to enrich the lives of people around me than the collective effort of the various shadowy dragon societies.

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 19, 2020, 02:44:03 PM
the collective effort of the various shadowy dragon societies

Look, this next-level stuff is really just tangentially my area--strictly because of my backstreet credentials as a paladin, diplomat, & dragonslayer, so I get unfettered access to certain levels of chatter--so I don't have full details on why the people in the black jumpsuits couldn't get their shit together any sooner. Having said that, I don't know how the hell they had to make so many movies about The Constitution with Nicolas Cage before I got around to getting activated, but--here we are.

Let Us merely say that solid and reliable intel is going to remain hard to come by for a few more moons to come, Kiddo. Stay tuned up.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2020, 02:58:50 PM
Let Us merely say that solid and reliable intel is going to remain hard to come by for a few more moons to come, Kiddo. Stay tuned up.

If I had told you then, you would not have done what you would have needed to do--you would have just sat around drinking and vaping and feeling very happy and substantially impressed with yourself and by the machinations of the Divine.

Now I'm not going to lie: I've got a powerful urge here, to just roll out with a, "we have assumed control" double bit in all caps and leave it at that--how fucking badass would that be, right? But as I've said on many occasions, I'm not going to lie.

All this shit is too important, and the Truth is way better than anything anybody get made up. And the truth is right now I've been knocked out of The Loop--voluntarily--and I don't feel like plugging back in yet to find out what's really going on. I'm going to grab some more beer and then get back to watching and enjoying the show.

You all should do the same. Unless you're a f****** alcoholic. Then you probably shouldn't get some more beer, you f****** f*******.

Just kidding. I'm not here to tell anybody what to do. The half dozen or so people who keep on barking orders at me, thinking I'm following them blindly--because I did with each of them for a while in order to get a baseline--are the ones who are here to tell people what to do,  and boy oh boy, are they sure good at it. Yessiree Bob.

I was also just kidding about the beer. What can I say, I'm a funny guy, you know? /flex