What % will Biden win the Election?

2%
3%
5%
7%
19%

Voting closes: March 03, 2048, 09:54:25 PM

Stellar

It's over for TRumpty face it.  So here is the Data I hacked the pre polling which the Fbi gave me so nice of them only six votes from the Trumps

Dr. MD MD

Forgive me but you seem incredibly biased in this regard and have been an anti-Trumper since he was elected. I’ll take the bet.

Stellar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 17, 2020, 10:07:04 PM
Forgive me but you seem incredibly biased in this regard and have been an anti-Trumper since he was elected. I’ll take the bet.

How many bit-coins?

DanTSX

Quote from: whoozit on October 18, 2020, 03:10:24 PM
Is all well Stellar?

My avatar is hot if you are hunter’s sister in law, Georgia stripper, or South African Art merchant.

K_Dubb, can you r8 an otter like me ? :-*.

Stellar

Seriously Trump will lose along with all the bigots, fascists and democracy haters!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on October 18, 2020, 07:48:49 PM
Seriously Trump will lose along with all the bigots, fascists and democracy haters!

I’m predicting you going into an emotional tailspin when Trump wins in another landslide followed by increased medication and further hospital stays. Here’s what I see when you say stuff like that:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on October 18, 2020, 09:43:58 PM
Say's Dr Psycho

You’re the schizo! It’s fitting that Biden has vote of the insane, having dementia himself. :D

Stellar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2020, 09:57:47 PM
You’re the schizo! It’s fitting that Biden has vote of the insane, having dementia himself. :D

Look Dr. MD MD just because you're on the losing side you still can grab Donald by the vote lol.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on October 18, 2020, 10:11:40 PM
Look Dr. MD MD just because you're on the losing side you still can grab Donald by the vote lol.

I expect a full retraction from you when he wins.

Stellar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2020, 10:15:30 PM
I expect a full retraction from you when he wins.

I guess when he wins his first golf game when he was supposed to be acting Presidential is that what you are trying to relate Dear Dr. MD MD

paladin1991

Quote from: DanTSX on October 18, 2020, 06:13:29 PM
My avatar is hot if you are hunter’s sister in law, Georgia stripper, or South African Art merchant.

K_Dubb, can you r8 an otter like me ? :-*.

Hmmm, let me try.  'You otter not post real pics of yourself.'  There, how's that?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on October 18, 2020, 10:54:36 PM
I guess when he wins his first golf game when he was supposed to be acting Presidential is that what you are trying to relate Dear Dr. MD MD

Vote for a criminal who was selling his influence to China, Russia and the Ukraine through his crack addict son. Stay insane. ;D

Stellar

OMG

All politicians are crooks yet TRUMP TRUMPS THEM ALL

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF dR md BRAIN FART

Asuka Langley

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
*Baba O'Riley by The Who begins to play*

"Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation."

They are using an ugly jews saggy tits to try and convince people to vote Biden, Trump already won it's over.

Jackstar

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on October 19, 2020, 01:39:07 AM
Trump's boobs are better. Almost as good as Art's.

I'll put mine up against either of them, any day of the week. How about you, Poster Bravo?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on October 18, 2020, 11:07:58 PM
OMG

All politicians are crooks yet TRUMP TRUMPS THEM ALL

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF dR md BRAIN FART

Well, you are insane. Your proof of this?

paladin1991

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 19, 2020, 12:53:51 AM
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
*Baba O'Riley by The Who begins to play*

"Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation."

They are using an ugly jews saggy tits to try and convince people to vote Biden, Trump already won it's over.

I'd still do her.