Poll

What % will Biden win the Election?

You may only select up to 5 options.

Voting closes: March 03, 2048, 09:54:25 PM

Author I never lost a Presidential Prediction Trump will lose his Presidency to Biden👍  (Read 417 times)

It's over for TRumpty face it.  So here is the Data I hacked the pre polling which the Fbi gave me so nice of them only six votes from the Trumps

What's worse is that five of those votes are mine.

Forgive me but you seem incredibly biased in this regard and have been an anti-Trumper since he was elected. Iíll take the bet.

Forgive me but you seem incredibly biased in this regard and have been an anti-Trumper since he was elected. Iíll take the bet.

How many bit-coins?

The FBI needs to stop interfering in elections.

Thatís where youíre wrong kiddo...

Is all well Stellar?

Is all well Stellar?
Probably nothing a hot avatar couldnít fix.

Is all well Stellar?

My avatar is hot if you are hunterís sister in law, Georgia stripper, or South African Art merchant.

K_Dubb, can you r8 an otter like me ? :-*.

Anthony says ďHi!Ē

Very nice!  Please post more pictures of your car.

Seriously Trump will lose along with all the bigots, fascists and democracy haters!

Seriously Trump will lose along with all the bigots, fascists and democracy haters!

Iím predicting you going into an emotional tailspin when Trump wins in another landslide followed by increased medication and further hospital stays. Hereís what I see when you say stuff like that:

Say's Dr Psycho

Say's Dr Psycho

Youíre the schizo! Itís fitting that Biden has vote of the insane, having dementia himself. :D

Youíre the schizo! Itís fitting that Biden has vote of the insane, having dementia himself. :D

Look Dr. MD MD just because you're on the losing side you still can grab Donald by the vote lol.

Look Dr. MD MD just because you're on the losing side you still can grab Donald by the vote lol.

I expect a full retraction from you when he wins.

I expect a full retraction from you when he wins.

I guess when he wins his first golf game when he was supposed to be acting Presidential is that what you are trying to relate Dear Dr. MD MD

My avatar is hot if you are hunterís sister in law, Georgia stripper, or South African Art merchant.

Hmmm, let me try.  'You otter not post real pics of yourself.'  There, how's that?

I guess when he wins his first golf game when he was supposed to be acting Presidential is that what you are trying to relate Dear Dr. MD MD

Vote for a criminal who was selling his influence to China, Russia and the Ukraine through his crack addict son. Stay insane. ;D

OMG

All politicians are crooks yet TRUMP TRUMPS THEM ALL

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF dR md BRAIN FART

LOOK AT MY BOOBS AND VOTE BIDEN GOY!
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2020, 01:53:51 AM »
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
*Baba O'Riley by The Who begins to play*

"Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation."

They are using an ugly jews saggy tits to try and convince people to vote Biden, Trump already won it's over.

Trump's boobs are better. Almost as good as Art's.

I'll put mine up against either of them, any day of the week. How about you, Poster Bravo?

Yeah, but what about his teeth?

OMG

All politicians are crooks yet TRUMP TRUMPS THEM ALL

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF dR md BRAIN FART

Well, you are insane. Your proof of this?

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2020, 04:46:36 PM »
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
*Baba O'Riley by The Who begins to play*

"Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation."

They are using an ugly jews saggy tits to try and convince people to vote Biden, Trump already won it's over.

I'd still do her.

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2020, 04:50:29 PM »