• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

2020 VP Debate

Started by Dr. MD MD, October 07, 2020, 07:18:48 PM

Dr. MD MD

Just tuned in. The moderator is super boring and longwinded. Mike is presently slamming Harris to the mat over China virus.

Dr. MD MD

Harris seems nervous and under confident. Pence seems presidential. However, as usual, the incredibly biased moderator keeps cutting Pence off just when he gets going in his responses but lets Harris prattle on endlessly. ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 07, 2020, 07:30:14 PM
the incredibly biased moderator keeps cutting Pence off just when he gets going in his responses but lets Harris prattle on endlessly. ::)

This is because Michael Pence is going to get another four years to say whatever he wants, while Harris will be lucky if anyone even remembers her booking case number after six months behind bars. Let her speak all her handlers want--some people still need to know what blatant, open-faced lying actually looks like.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kamala HarrisI'm speaking."

... Convincing.

ItsOver

Harris seems nervous and under confident. Pence seems presidential. However, as usual, the incredibly biased moderator keeps cutting Pence off just when he gets going. ::)
Yeah, I’m not watching, mainly because I can’t stand the blatantly biased demonrat moderator.  Pence continues to strike me as a stand up good guy.  He’s not a street fighter like Trump but he can handle things well. Harris is just the typical sleaze ball commie whack job. 

albrecht

The questions are obviously biased and I don't like the frequent schoolmarmish "two minutes only" from this moderator Susan.  Both the Afro-Caribbean/Indian and Race Bannon have law degrees, are politicians, and have been on, or hosted, talk-shows. Let them debate. Forget the moderator in these things. I could support a debate with a time-limiter, silence buzzer maybe for the opening and closing arguments.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 07, 2020, 07:36:22 PM
Yeah, I’m not watching, mainly because I can’t stand the blatantly biased demonrat moderator.  Pence continues to strike me as a stand up good guy.  He’s not a street fighter like Trump but he can handle things well. Harris is just the typical sleaze ball commie whack job.

Yeah, it’s a good thing I’m high on edibles tonight. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on October 07, 2020, 07:36:37 PM
The questions are obviously biased and I don't like the frequent schoolmarmish "two minutes only" from this moderator Susan.  Both the Afro-Caribbean/Indian and Race Bannon have law degrees, are politicians, and have been on, or hosted, talk-shows. Let them debate. Forget the moderator in these things. I could support a debate with a time-limiter, silence buzzer maybe for the opening and closing arguments.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 07, 2020, 07:36:37 PM
The questions are obviously biased and I don't like the frequent schoolmarmish "two minutes only" from this moderator Susan.  Both the Afro-Caribbean/Indian and Dr. Banner have law degrees, are politicians, and have been on, or hosted, talk-shows. Let them debate. Forget the moderator in these things. I could support a debate with a time-limiter, silence buzzer maybe for the opening and closing arguments.
Yeah, but without the supposed moderator, the debate can’t slanted in the proper demonrat direction.  That can’t be permitted.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 07, 2020, 07:38:12 PM
Harris would lock you up! And laugh about it. Though jokes that she partaked while listening to Snoopdog (who wasn't even recording popularly in the years she claimed this.) Her father didn't like her stereotyping of Afro-Caribbeans smoking weed though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on October 07, 2020, 07:40:34 PM
Harris would lock you up! And laugh about it. Though jokes that she partaked while listening to Snoopdog (who wasn't even recording popularly in the years she claimed this.) Her father didn't like her stereotyping of Afro-Caribbeans smoking weed though.

Yep, typical Do as I say, not as I do Democrat hypocrite.

Dr. MD MD

Now Harris claimed that we lost the trade war with China. This would imply that China won. I’m really not seeing it...yet.

Now she just claimed that people have more respect for Xi than Trump. Hilarious! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Now she’s pushing Russiagate like it’s actually creidble and wasn’t totally debunked and for which subpoenas have been issued, apparently.

Jackstar

Pence vs. two women is the alt-right's dream. Just picture him in a wifebeater. Hot.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on October 07, 2020, 08:05:17 PM
Pence vs. two women is the alt-right's dream. Just picture him in a wifebeater. Hot.
Ha. Could even be on the latest episode of "Cops," but not shown in the USA.  And going for the meth types for their foreign audience by wisely starting the new season in Spokane.   They have lots of questionable cops and lots of suspect people, historically. Love it though. 

https://fox8.com/news/hit-tv-show-cops-resumes-production-after-cancellation-in-wake-of-george-floyds-death/ 

btw, what is with the Swiss flag? Relocated or planning to do so?

paladin1991

Harris seems nervous and under confident. Pence seems presidential. However, as usual, the incredibly biased moderator keeps cutting Pence off just when he gets going in his responses but lets Harris prattle on endlessly. ::)

She is cutting Pence off, because she has to.  They're supposed to have 2 minutes.  The rules should have given longer to the speakers.  At least I think so. 
Pence is cool.   Hell he's frosty.  Yet, the man is bringing the heat.   Kahmila, she looks defensive, fearful.  And like a dog.  Her voice quavers sound contrived.  In other words, she's acting.

Dr. MD MD

Classic! ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on October 07, 2020, 07:36:22 PM

You are right.  Pence is not a street fighter.  He's steady under fire.  And that's what wins battles.  He doesn't have to slide into the trench and slit her throat.  He just has to stand off and drop his rounds on her.

He just can't let her get too close.  She probably has a razor blade in her mouth and a straight razor in her boot. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 07, 2020, 07:38:12 PM

Pass the bowl.  I'm looking for a watermelon gummy.

Silphion

That fly on Race Bannon's head is a classic moment !

[attachment=1,msg1426597]

paladin1991

Stop touching your nipples.

Dr. MD MD

Now she’s going down the list of bogus claims of Trump racism. ::) ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on October 07, 2020, 08:11:08 PM
Ha. Could even be on the latest episode of "Cops," but not shown in the USA.  And going for the meth types for their foreign audience by wisely starting the new season in Spokane.   They have lots of questionable cops and lots of suspect people, historically. Love it though. 

https://fox8.com/news/hit-tv-show-cops-resumes-production-after-cancellation-in-wake-of-george-floyds-death/ 

btw, what is with the Swiss flag? Relocated or planning to do so?

Because he's into the cheese.  All ratz like cheese.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 07, 2020, 08:18:26 PM
You are right.  Pence is not a street fighter.  He's steady under fire.  And that's what wins battles.  He doesn't have to slide into the trench and slit her throat.  He just has to stand off and drop his rounds on her.

He just can't let her get too close.  She probably has a razor blade in her mouth and a straight razor in her boot.
Are you suggesting that she is getting advice from Biden? If you recall Biden faced down a "bad dude" named Corn Pop who favored the use of straight-razors- one that he made rusty by storing them in a can of water. Biden took a length of chain and faced down Corn Pop and his ruthless gang. And later let little black children sit in his lap and pet his leg hair.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on October 07, 2020, 08:21:25 PM
Are you suggesting that she is getting advice from Biden? If you recall Biden faced down a "bad dude" named Corn Pop who favored the use of straight-razors- one that he made rusty by storing them in a can of water. Biden took a length of chain and faced down Corn Pop and his ruthless gang. And later let little black children sit in his lap and pet his leg hair.

i've said too much.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 07, 2020, 08:20:42 PM
Now she’s going down the list of bogus claims of Trump racism. ::) ::)

Pence just blew that away. 

paladin1991

Shut that suck, Harris!  Let's move the fuck on to a question, shall we?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 07, 2020, 08:23:01 PM
Pence just blew that away.

This debate is suffering from too much politeness. It needs some Trumpian comebacks.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 07, 2020, 08:21:09 PM

Because he's into the cheese.  All ratz like cheese.
The Swiss do make some good cheese. And have nice banking and immigration rules. A very clean, beautiful county. And, oddly, a very democratic political system. And like guns. Worrying some recent developments but compared elsewhere still a good place.