• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

IRS Rogering John McAfee over Cryptocurrency, for Albrecht

Started by SpaceMeowMaid, October 05, 2020, 07:12:25 PM

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 05, 2020, 04:23:38 PM
Does our DOJ remain intentionally stupid so they can fuck everyone off one last time?

I apologize, but all Crypto is "hidden"
It's electronic.
All due respect, but REALLY?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/john-mcafee-indicted-tax-evasion

albrecht

To clarify: the IRS is not doing my bidding by "rogering" McAfee. I just thought worthy of the exclusive- soon to be derailed- thread since he is an interesting person and one can see him fighting it out. So thanks for making a thread.  And of all these claims to of "lock her up" and "sealed indictments" that they are going after him.

I have no connection or information about this case. But raised questions and stated some opinions about our Tax Code and the enforcement thereof. Obviously I don't advocate purposely breaking the law but point out the laws and Tax Code are the problem because no one person can really know it all, it takes what should be private property, and in a global- for good or ill- world and electronic economy is archaic.

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=3320.msg1425930#msg1425930

"

Why isn't this indictment signed?

Create a new thread on this because this could be interesting. The US Tax Code is bullshit and archaic. Simply a means for graft, corruption, and regulatory capture- with a side benefit to be able to target people because nobody can, really, know all the Code and so be in assured full compliance. And even when/if you use lawyers and accountants YOU are responsible for their errors or misreading of the vast, ever changing Code. And only the US (maybe a few others but not many) tax income gained even when the person doesn't live in the country or gained from sources outside the country. And then you have special Courts to deal with tax matters. Oh, yeah, the personal income tax is 'voluntary' they state but what 'voluntary' means to them is a bit different from what most people or dictionaries would call 'voluntary.'"

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: albrecht on October 05, 2020, 07:51:59 PM
To clarify: the IRS is not doing my bidding by "rogering" McAfee. I just thought worthy of the exclusive- soon to be derailed- thread since he is an interesting person and one can see him fighting it out. So thanks for making a thread.  And of all these claims to of "lock her up" and "sealed indictments" that they are going after him.

I have no connection or information about this case. But raised questions and stated some opinions about our Tax Code and the enforcement thereof. Obviously I don't advocate purposely breaking the law but point out the laws and Tax Code are the problem because no one person can really know it all, it takes what should be private property, and in a global- for good or ill- world and electronic economy is archaic.

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=3320.msg1425930#msg1425930

"

Why isn't this indictment signed?

Create a new thread on this because this could be interesting. The US Tax Code is bullshit and archaic. Simply a means for graft, corruption, and regulatory capture- with a side benefit to be able to target people because nobody can, really, know all the Code and so be in assured full compliance. And even when/if you use lawyers and accountants YOU are responsible for their errors or misreading of the vast, ever changing Code. And only the US (maybe a few others but not many) tax income gained even when the person doesn't live in the country or gained from sources outside the country. And then you have special Courts to deal with tax matters. Oh, yeah, the personal income tax is 'voluntary' they state but what 'voluntary' means to them is a bit different from what most people or dictionaries would call 'voluntary.'"

Apologies for the double entendre. I couldn't resist... You are legit on the money Albrecht.

Nyewalker

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 05, 2020, 07:12:25 PM

Is the IRS is "rogering" McAfee.

Inevitably the "rogering" is subcontracted out to private sector individuals to avoid disclosure. Do you know anyone willing to roger...

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Nyewalker on October 05, 2020, 09:58:43 PM

Inevitably the "rogering" is subcontracted out to private sector individuals to avoid disclosure. Do you know anyone willing to roger...

I just learned about rogering from Azzerae, please advise.

Jackstar

She actually asked me--"Hunny, what does "rodgering" mean, in this context?"--and I about did a spit-take when I turned and said, "You will probably find out when you are a little older, Dear."

Meanwhile, this just in: McAfee wishes he could be me. Hah! Nyah nyah nyah, Old-Timer--nyah nyah

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on October 06, 2020, 02:47:26 PM
The IRS Is Being Investigated

I am not going to lie: I wear a lot of hats.

albrecht

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 08, 2020, 12:04:44 PM
https://decrypt.co/44053/john-mcafee-was-playing-with-fire-and-he-knew-it
Interesting. I don't know much about these ICOs but they seem a bit suspect even if it is little regulated and still the Wild West. It would appear like a pump and dump scheme and even if ICOs aren't regulated there could be some general fraud. I like him threatening the reporter/paper/website, or whatever we call it now, will be adding to HIS lawsuit.
Hiding the assets, bragging about not being able to account, not reporting foreign bank accounts, thumbing your nose at government agencies, and not reporting/paying income tax will get the IRS after you.

Even if the income was derived from investment or income abroad. Interesting a lot of banks are sick of the onerous US laws and compliance so, maybe I'm stretching here, the reason he created accounts in other names or corporate names? A US citizen is allowed to have foreign accounts but you have to report them (per FBAR and Bank Secrecy Act.) You will note that even the IRS and Treasury website gets confusing as to what the latest form is and also will lead to "404 not found" links. I think the most current is "FinCEN Form 114" but I'm only playing a tax attorney on BellGab and none of this is to be taken for legal or tax advice. Seek the advice of an expert- knowing that you will be liable, not them, if they make a mistake or are "too aggressive."

If John wins the Presidency this will all go away.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: albrecht on October 08, 2020, 02:42:58 PM
Interesting. I don't know much about these ICOs but they seem a bit suspect even if it is little regulated and still the Wild West. It would appear like a pump and dump scheme and even if ICOs aren't regulated there could be some general fraud. I like him threatening the reporter/paper/website, or whatever we call it now, will be adding to HIS lawsuit.
Hiding the assets, bragging about not being able to account, not reporting foreign bank accounts, thumbing your nose at government agencies, and not reporting/paying income tax will get the IRS after you.

Even if the income was derived from investment or income abroad. Interesting a lot of banks are sick of the onerous US laws and compliance so, maybe I'm stretching here, the reason he created accounts in other names or corporate names? A US citizen is allowed to have foreign accounts but you have to report them (per FBAR and Bank Secrecy Act.) You will note that even the IRS and Treasury website gets confusing as to what the latest form is and also will lead to "404 not found" links. I think the most current is "FinCEN Form 114" but I'm only playing a tax attorney on BellGab and none of this is to be taken for legal or tax advice. Seek the advice of an expert- knowing that you will be liable, not them, if they make a mistake or are "too aggressive."

If John wins the Presidency this will all go away.

Honestly they should throw in the towel and just capitulate to our AWESOME POTUS. They totally fucked up my taxes this year, and then I had to move, and I have given up, but these fuckers are so scrambled. I recall reading an article about hookers and coke getting purchased for the IRS office parties. At this point I wish they would just hire the ladies of the night to do the books instead, give them the coke and throw these clowns out!!!