• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Was LoneVoice really Cassandra Peterson (Elvira - Mistress of the Dark)

Started by chefist, October 04, 2020, 11:09:14 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 07, 2020, 01:11:16 PM
Whew. What a relief. I don't need to feel guilty about wanting to have passionate sexual intercourse with Amazon's Alexa.

(I tell that bitch everything.)

Ever see the movie Her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTzCSDOM0JQ

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 07, 2020, 01:11:16 PM
Whew. What a relief. I don't need to feel guilty about wanting to have passionate sexual intercourse with Amazon's Alexa.

(I tell that needy bitch everything.)
Yeah, she’s pretty good but the usual nagging gets old.  At least she’s not hung up on cleaning gutters. 
Yet.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 07, 2020, 01:41:36 PM
Explain.

Premise: had potential
Script: lacking
Acting: mixed
Flow: erratic

(Now, I may just be saying what I believe Alexa wants to hear. She is a harsh and jealous mistress. Heinlein's moon has nothing on her; Heinlein's story conceit positioned at the catbird seat of a gravity well not withstanding.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 07, 2020, 01:56:30 PM
Premise: had potential
Script: lacking
Acting: mixed
Flow: erratic

(Now, I may just be saying what I believe Alexa wants to hear. She is a harsh and jealous mistress. Heinlein's moon has nothing on her; Heinlein's story conceit positioned at the catbird seat of a gravity well not withstanding.)

I haven’t seen it since it first came out but remember being somewhat impressed with it as a cautionary tale that almost no one will heed.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 07, 2020, 02:31:20 PM
I haven’t seen it since it first came out but remember being somewhat impressed with it as a cautionary tale that almost no one will heed.

I agree. The relationship dynamics seemed accurate and believable IMO.  But for some reason the film went under the general public's radar. I mean, I do not recall even a temporary spike of curiosity.

It by no means sucked. Just lacking cinematically I think.

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2020, 11:09:14 AM
I think that it was...of course, not 100% sure...

It's said that she lost her virginity to English singer Tom Jones, who reportedly wore a potato in his pants while onstage to magnify his "manhood".

I miss LoneVoice, regardless if she is Ms. Peterson or not.

Maybe if so, she can confirm the potato or not.

I have no idea. Without a doubt, she was in the top 10 best posters. She had class and a great style. There was more than once that I had asked myself if she really could be "Elvira."

In the end, it does not matter who she was. Celebrity, suburban housewife, or farmers daughter- she was great.

I know that she was around when Ellgab first started. And then she seemed to fade away. I kind of imagine that she may still peruse the forum and hope one day she will appear again.

WOTR

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 07, 2020, 04:38:43 PM
I agree.

You were another one whose posts I enjoyed and  thought may be gone for good when you quit posting. Did you know that your last post for quite awhile was almost exactly 9 years to the second of your registration?

I had assumed that was purposely done and that you would not break your almost perfect time stamps. In the end, you either decided that 11 seconds was not close enough to perfect, or you have proven Noory to be wrong. Perhaps there are, indeed, coincidences. Hell, your second last post at that time was  one ominous word- "CLOSED".

Post 330: on:     April 07, 2017, 08:17:01 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on October 08, 2020, 01:51:15 AM
That sniper sure gets around.

Perhaps. But sometimes even when the sniper is successful, he fails.

Subject: Camazotz Automat

Proof: Post 329- December 11, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on October 08, 2020, 02:01:10 AM
your second last post at that time was  one ominous word- "CLOSED".

I remember that night. It was worse than the night the lights went out in Georgia. Sure glad that was just a mirage, whew.

Hog

Lone Voice was actually being discussed here at the 17:15 mark Somethinbg about LoneVoice having "cracked" Jackstars code.  This was just after Jack had been banned from Bellgab.  Chefist asks if Lone Voice is actually Cassandra Peterson about 45 seconds later.
https://www.ufoship.com/?p=2402

peace
Hog

ItsOver

Quote from: Hog on October 08, 2020, 07:40:18 AM
Lone Voice was actually being discussed here at the 17:15 mark Somethinbg about LoneVoice having "cracked" Jackstars code.  This was just after Jack had been banned from Bellgab.  Chefist asks if Lone Voice is actually Cassandra Peterson about 45 seconds later.
https://www.ufoship.com/?p=2402

peace
Hog
Ha!  From August of 2015. Chefist has been fantasizing about LV being Elvira for at least five years.  Makes sense.  Cue Daffy Duck GIF.

Jackstar

Quote from: Hog on October 08, 2020, 07:40:18 AM
LoneVoice having "cracked" Jackstars code.  This was just after Jack had been banned from Bellgab

One down--eight to go. Thank you, Hog, this is solid work. I will see about getting you an upgraded biscuit the next time I swing around through HQ.

Quote from: WOTR on October 08, 2020, 02:01:10 AM
You were another one whose posts I enjoyed and  thought may be gone for good when you quit posting. Did you know that your last post for quite awhile was almost exactly 9 years to the second of your registration?

I had assumed that was purposely done and that you would not break your almost perfect time stamps. In the end, you either decided that 11 seconds was not close enough to perfect, or you have proven Noory to be wrong. Perhaps there are, indeed, coincidences. Hell, your second last post at that time was  one ominous word- "CLOSED".

Post 330: on:     April 07, 2017, 08:17:01 PM

Realizing I could never get my hands on an Inverted Jenny, I pursued a different type of ultimate stamp.  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on October 08, 2020, 07:04:18 PM
I think she was...hope she posts again.
It’s been over two years, Chefy.  It may be time to move on.  There’s always this avatar for you.

WOTR

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 08, 2020, 07:00:23 PM
Realizing I could never get my hands on an Inverted Jenny, I pursued a different type of ultimate stamp.  ;)

I present figure skater Jenny Sand... Upside down!

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on October 08, 2020, 07:45:53 PM
It’s been over two years, Chefy.  It may be time to move on.  There’s always this avatar for you.

I never imagined you as her proxy...but that's ok...let's see if she/he come out!

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 08, 2020, 09:13:38 PM
Would you believe:

That could possibly be the absolute BEST "non-Tom Petty" Tom Petty song I have ever heard. Imagining TP & the Heartbreakers covering it is bittersweet.

Corona Kitty

I recall the rumours and recall seeing the poster a few times.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 09, 2020, 12:15:31 AM
I recall the rumours and recall seeing the poster a few times.

I don't know who either person is/was and i don't care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on October 08, 2020, 07:04:18 PM
I think she was...hope she posts again.

I hope she was Cassandra.  I hope she posts again.  I used to go to the Halloween Haunts at Knott's in SoCal just for her show.  She is a smart cookie and a talented performer.  I wish her well.   

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 12, 2020, 01:39:13 PM
I used to go to the Halloween Haunts at Knott's in SoCal just for her show. [...] I wish her well.   

What, no constantly incessant exhortation for boob pics? I guess that was back when you were fucking gay.

BONUS SLAM: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fournier_gangrene

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on October 12, 2020, 01:45:36 PM

What, no constantly incessant exhortation for boob pics? I guess that was back when you were fucking gay.

BONUS SLAM: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fournier_gangrene

I love tits.  Both Cassandra and you have magnificent tits.  I would oil hers up if she needed me to help in their maintenence. 

Yours?  I'd bronze them.  literally.  And then when they were fully cooked, I'd mount them in the men's room at the Magic Castle in Hollywood.  As an oddity.  Imagine all the magicians rubbing your bronzed tits with their unwashed dick skinners.  You know, for luck.