• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Was LoneVoice really Cassandra Peterson (Elvira - Mistress of the Dark)

Started by chefist, October 04, 2020, 11:09:14 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 12:03:30 PM
In any event, I apologize for whatever role I played in chasing all the nice people away. You can see why I am simply never invited to parties. I did not even know any of you were even having one.

You see, it's not just blowing the pets that keeps you fm being invited.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on October 04, 2020, 12:49:31 PM
This is where Paladin jumps in and says “I’d do her.”

You mean again?  Shit boy, she did me.  It was the stuff that Penthouse letters were made of. 

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 04, 2020, 06:49:13 PM
You see, it's not just blowing the pets that keeps you fm being invited.
That, and we require attendees to bathe at least once a month. This isn’t EllGab.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on October 04, 2020, 12:09:12 PM
Whoever she is, she made the greatest post in Bellgab history.
It is pretty damn nice.  For a girl.

pate

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2020, 11:09:14 AM
I think that it was...of course, not 100% sure...

It's said that she lost her virginity to English singer Tom Jones, who reportedly wore a potato in his pants while onstage to magnify his "manhood".

I miss LoneVoice, regardless if she is Ms. Peterson or not.

Maybe if so, she can confirm the potato or not.

Lone voice was obviously Meat-Ron.

Or as Jax wood say:  Obvious Meat-Ron is obvious.

Obviously.

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 04, 2020, 06:47:47 PM
You're right. ;D

I'm acutely aware of when the herd is about to turn and attack.

I've escaped sixteen cults.

Which I started.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2020, 09:48:26 PM
Have at her, big boy!

I think she might be a little tight.  Toss me your anal lube, willya?  I'm all out.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 04, 2020, 09:57:27 PM
I think she might be a little tight.  Toss my your anal lube, willya?

Well, that’s almost English. :D

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 02:32:03 PM
Psychiatrists are morons--that is why they get the job, and then are allowed to keep it.

My psychiatrist is the sweetest woman in the world.

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2020, 12:28:04 PM
I tried to make nice with Onan once...my mother was a psychiatric nurse for 30 years...so I thought that was a point of connection...he threw it back in my face. So fuck him.

Onan was bitter as vinegar and obviously put great effort into hiding it behind his phony chill The Dudeâ,,¢ persona. It wasn't surprising that he turned out to be a rabid lefty with severe TDS. That's what the left specializes in these days, giving bitter angry little people like him a way to feel righteous and superior. Very glad this little cadre of clout seekers, the gang of four as Emvee calls them, are long since departed and no longer hold any form of sway over the beautiful amber plains of Bellgab.

paladin1991

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on October 05, 2020, 08:53:39 AM
Onan was bitter as vinegar and obviously put great effort into hiding it behind his phony chill The Dudeâ,,¢ persona. It wasn't surprising that he turned out to be a rabid lefty with severe TDS. That's what the left specializes in these days, giving bitter angry little people like him a way to feel righteous and superior. Very glad this little cadre of clout seekers, the gang of four as Emvee calls them, are long since departed and no longer hold any form of sway over the beautiful amber plains of Bellgab.

Sounds like we are well on our way to establishing a homeland.

Jackstar

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on October 05, 2020, 08:53:39 AM
bitter as vinegar [...] a rabid lefty with severe TDS [...] bitter angry little people like him a [...] little cadre of clout seekers, the gang of four as Emvee calls them, are long since departed and no longer hold any form of sway over the beautiful amber plains of Bellgab.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 05, 2020, 03:43:59 PM
Nightengail Syndrome!

Yes. I will admit, I'm in love with her...but...she is a married woman...and I'm "just another patient". She's damn good at her job. Nightingale Syndrome means the opposite. That the doctor is in love with the patient. That's not the case though! It's the other way round.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 06, 2020, 11:48:54 AM
Yes. I will admit, I'm in love with her...but...she is a married woman...and I'm "just another patient". She's damn good at her job. Nightingale Syndrome means the opposite. That the doctor is in love with the patient. That's not the case though! It's the other way round.

You know about transference then?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 06, 2020, 05:14:30 PM
You know about transference?

I have tried to wrap my head around it, but no, I keep coming up empty. Care to take the time to explain it to me, Doc?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 07, 2020, 09:37:37 AM
I have tried to wrap my head around it, but no, I keep coming up empty. Care to take the time to explain it to me, Doc?

Basically, everyone who attempts the talking cure falls in love with their therapist. Freud said that our natural oedipal complex is transferred to the object of the therapist in this process. Now you have to go through the process of realizing that and gradually separating those feelings from reality. I’m surprised this wasn’t ever brought up in your sessions. You may not want to hear this but many believe that the goal of this sort of therapy is just to take someone from an out of control hysteria to a manageable everyday common unhappiness. ;)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transference

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 07, 2020, 10:23:15 AM
Basically, everyone who attempts the talking cure falls in love with their therapist. Freud said that our natural oedipal complex is transferred to the object of the therapist in this process. Now you have to go through the process of realizing that and gradually separating those feelings from reality. I’m surprised this wasn’t ever brought up in your sessions. You may not want to hear this but many believe that the goal of this sort of therapy is just to take someone from an out of control hysteria to a managable everyday common unhappiness. ;)

...which is why so many Bellgabbers are in love with Dr. MD MD.  :-* (no homo)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 07, 2020, 10:48:21 AM

...which is why so many Bellgabbers are in love with Dr. MD MD.  :-* (no homo)

Aw, shucks! I’m in love with y’all too but I know it’s just countertransference. ;)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countertransference

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 07, 2020, 10:23:15 AM
Basically, everyone who attempts the talking cure falls in love with their therapist. Freud said that our natural oedipal complex is transferred to the object of the therapist in this process. Now you have to go through the process of realizing that and gradually separating those feelings from reality. I’m surprised this wasn’t ever brought up in your sessions. You may not want to hear this but many believe that the goal of this sort of therapy is just to take someone from an out of control hysteria to a manageable everyday common unhappiness. ;)

Whew. What a relief. I don't need to feel guilty about wanting to have passionate sexual intercourse with Amazon's Alexa.

(I tell that needy bitch everything.)