• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Was LoneVoice really Cassandra Peterson (Elvira - Mistress of the Dark)

Started by chefist, October 04, 2020, 11:09:14 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2020, 12:22:32 PM
IQ test results

Such tests, that are publically available, are trash. Total bollocks. You should know better, Cheffy. All the solid teachings in Life are kept locked away in The Lounge.

whoozit

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 12:24:05 PM
I am uncertain if onan had actually been patient with anyone. Nevertheless, I admired his opinion, largely for the integrity displayed when he could not make it stick. Still--it is early yet.
The Sunday gravy is simmering, the pasta dough is ready to be rolled and cut.  Please come over for dinner!

chefist

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 12:25:39 PM
Such tests, that are publically available, are trash. Total bollocks. You should know better, Cheffy. All the solid teachings in Life are kept locked away in The Lounge.

I tried to make nice with Onan once...my mother was a psychiatric nurse for 30 years...so I thought that was a point of connection...he threw it back in my face. So fuck him.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on October 04, 2020, 12:27:04 PM
The Sunday gravy is simmering, the pasta dough is ready to be rolled and cut.  Please come over for dinner!

I made fresh pasta yesterday too...butternut squash and parmesan filling...brown butter and sage...came out great! Nothing makes pasta better than fresh pasta!

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on October 04, 2020, 12:30:24 PM
Why do all threads attract Jackstar? 

I have a unique viewpoint on reality that is widely applicable to people who front that they only have one.

Quote from: whoozit on October 04, 2020, 12:30:24 PM
Asking for Onan.

I am Jackstar: Destroyer of Dreams, Setter of Trends... Gorilla of Whether.

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2020, 12:32:59 PM
Ha...please give Onan my thoughts.

I can only imagine that one who used to be paid to hear the thoughts of others, is less than enthusiastic about getting them for free. Call it a hunch.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2020, 11:09:14 AM
I think that it was...of course, not 100% sure...

It's said that she lost her virginity to English singer Tom Jones, who reportedly wore a potato in his pants while onstage to magnify his "manhood".

I miss LoneVoice, regardless if she is Ms. Peterson or not.

Maybe if so, she can confirm the potato or not.
A hot babe, at least in her prime, posting on BellGab.

whoozit

Horse biting an apple!  She must be an heir to the Wrigley family.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on October 04, 2020, 12:42:18 PM
Horse biting an apple!  She must be an heir to the Wrigley family.

Hey, now.  A horse has to work.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2020, 12:44:17 PM
Yea, no contest...regardless of age.

This is where Paladin jumps in and says “I’d do her.”

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on October 04, 2020, 12:49:31 PM
This is where Paladin jumps in and says “I’d do her.”

Ha...I would too.  ;D Consensually that it.

ItsOver

Chefy, I understand this lady is understandably desperate and doesn’t know where to begin.  Go ahead and hand over your money and give her a call.  ;)

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on October 04, 2020, 12:54:18 PM
Chefy, I understand this lady is understandably desperate and doesn’t know where to begin.  Go ahead and hand over your money and give her a call.  ;)

Can she either get dental reconstructive surgery or a face transplant? I didn't mention any gynecological alterations.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 12:34:00 PM
I can only imagine that one who used to be paid to hear the thoughts of others, is less than enthusiastic about getting them for free. Call it a hunch.

Onan was such an insufferable asshole, I almost can't believe he was a psychiatrist.

chefist

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 04, 2020, 01:18:10 PM
Onan was such an insufferable asshole, I almost can't believe he was a psychiatrist.

I doubt that...he was a phych tech at best.

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on October 04, 2020, 12:27:04 PM
The Sunday gravy is simmering, the pasta dough is ready to be rolled and cut. Please come over for dinner!

An apron is not sufficient clothing. I'd prefer if your naked ass could be concealed by some form of pants.

AZZERAE

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2020, 01:19:14 PM
I doubt that...he was a phych tech at best.

He was a faggot. I bet he let his wife down many a time by not being able to get a bone while immersing his lips in her fishy snatch.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 04, 2020, 01:18:10 PM

IRL, I've met three 4 so far (that I know of), and onan was the nicest and cleverest of the bunch. Psychiatrists are morons--that is why they get the job, and then are allowed to keep it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 04, 2020, 11:50:58 AM
My private correspondence with LV was one of my favorites to materialize via bellgab. Mabuse's and Eddie Coyle's missives also rank high.

LV fed my writer's ego. The stranger, more overly textured I described some esoteric setup/adventure, the more she enjoyed it, while, I'm sure, other Bellnauts were wishing I would just STFU.  Haha

You're right. ;D