• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Was LoneVoice really Cassandra Peterson (Elvira - Mistress of the Dark)

Started by chefist, October 04, 2020, 11:09:14 AM

chefist

I think that it was...of course, not 100% sure...

It's said that she lost her virginity to English singer Tom Jones, who reportedly wore a potato in his pants while onstage to magnify his "manhood".

I miss LoneVoice, regardless if she is Ms. Peterson or not.

Maybe if so, she can confirm the potato or not.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2020, 11:09:14 AM
I think that it was...of course, not 100% sure...

It's said that she lost her virginity to English singer Tom Jones, who reportedly wore a potato in his pants while onstage to magnify his "manhood".

I miss LoneVoice, regardless if she is Ms. Peterson or not.

Maybe if so, she can confirm the potato or not.

What leads you to believe this?

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2020, 11:10:47 AM
What leads you to believe this?

She had suggested as much to many at the time...wait, believe she is or isn't?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2020, 11:14:49 AM
She had suggested as much to many at the time...wait, believe she is or isn't?

I have no idea. I don’t think she was posting much by the time I got here. It would be cool if she was though.

whoozit

She did say she escaped from her birthday party to post on BellGab for a bit and it did correspond to the birthday of one Cassandra Peterson. Coincidence, throw away line to cause speculation?  BellGab!  <*Insert BellGab gif here*>

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on October 04, 2020, 11:41:38 AM
She did say she escaped from her birthday party to post on BellGab for a bit and it did correspond to the birthday of one Cassandra Peterson. Coincidence?

Cool

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2020, 11:27:05 AM
I tend to think she was...but that could just be wishful thinking.

My private correspondence with LV was one of my favorites to materialize via bellgab. Mabuse's and Eddie Coyle's missives also rank high.

LV fed my writer's ego. The stranger, more overly textured I described some esoteric setup/adventure, the more she enjoyed it, while, I'm sure, other Bellnauts were wishing I would just STFU.  Haha

chefist

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 04, 2020, 11:50:58 AM
My private correspondence with LV was one if my favorites ho materialize via bellgab. Mabuse's and Eddie Coyle's missives also rank high.

LV fed my writer's ego. The stranger, more overly textured I described some esoteric setup/adventure, the more she enjoyed it, while, I'm sure, other Bellnauts were wishing I would just STFU.  Haha

Eddie was my personal fav as well...I feel his ghost still haunts the threads, in one form or another.

whoozit

I also remember LV denying she was Elvira on several occasions but I do not recall anyone asking directly if she was Cassandra.  All of this speculation reminds me of a story I read as a kid.  The hero met the three fates in the Welsh tradition and wanted answers to his questions. The fates told a story about a brown and green striped snake that came to them concerned if he was a brown snake with green stripes or a green snake with brown spots.  They told him he was an invisible snake with green and brown stripes so he wouldn’t be trodden on.  The answer doesn’t matter, the journey to the answer is what counts.

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on October 04, 2020, 11:58:04 AM
The answer doesn’t matter, the journey to the answer is what counts.

In any event, I apologize for whatever role I played in chasing all the nice people away. You can see why I am simply never invited to parties. I did not even know any of you were even having one.

Juan

Whoever she is, she made the greatest post in Bellgab history.

chefist

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 12:03:30 PM
In any event, I apologize for whatever role I played in chasing all the nice people away. You can see why I am simply never invited to parties. I did not even know any of you were even having one.

When the party has you as the only guest, then you'll know that is your final party. No one ran anyone off of here...that was their choice. Bellgab has always been about coming and going as you please.

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2020, 12:09:23 PM
No one ran anyone off of here...that was their choice.

The thirteen times I was banned led me to consider an alternate narrative, Big Guy.

chefist

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 12:11:11 PM
The thirteen times I was banned led me to consider an alternate narrative, Big Guy.

Why were you banned?

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2020, 12:12:18 PM
Why were you banned?
He came too close to letting the truth out and then MV caved to the Illuminati pressure.

Jackstar

No one ever bothered to tell me, so I figured everything out for myself--as you know, I know all there is to know, when one knows nothing.

Ciardelo

I don't see how somebody, over-posting to the tune of 100 posts a day, thus squeezing out all the oxygen in the room, could possibly run anybody off.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on October 04, 2020, 12:14:20 PM
He came to close to letting the truth out and then MV caved to the Illuminati pressure.

Ha...I had no idea!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Hey, finally someone else is getting blamed for “running people off.” :D

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on October 04, 2020, 12:14:20 PM
He came to close to letting the truth out

Would not have this been onan's fault? Asking for a friend.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 04, 2020, 12:15:50 PM
squeezing out all the oxygen in the room

You should learn to tend to houseplants. I hear ferns are nice. They really clean the air.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_Clean_Air_Study

Even NASA says so. You guys love NASA, right?

chefist

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 12:17:47 PM

Onan was convinced of his own intellectual superiority and popularity...well, popularity on BG at least.  ;D

Jackstar

Well, he was smarter than I--is it really his fault that he didn't have any zazz? All of all you all of you all really suck the zazz out of a room, you know.

whoozit

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 12:17:47 PM
You were Onan’s patient?  You poor bastard.

chefist

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 12:20:53 PM
Well, he was smarter than I--is it really his fault that he didn't have any zazz? All of all you all of you all really suck the zazz out of a room, you know.

I guess his rumarations rang truer to you than I...never saw any IQ test results from the 4 princes of Bellgab.

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on October 04, 2020, 12:21:54 PM
You were Onan’s patient?

I am uncertain if onan had actually been patient with anyone. Nevertheless, I admired his opinion, largely for the integrity displayed when he could not make it stick. Still--it is early yet.