• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Syrett

Started by Paranormal1, October 03, 2020, 09:34:19 PM

Paranormal1

I usually like to listen to Richard Syrett hosting C2C but it looks like he's been getting the short end of the stick lately ...
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2020-10-03-show/      'Demonic Infiltration / Ranking the Presidents
show's image
DATE
Saturday - October 3 2020
HOST
Richard Syrett
GUESTS
Carl Gallups, Robert Spencer
The institutions of education, entertainment, science, information and communication technology, and even the church, have been distorted and/or completely usurped by the demonic realm according to Pastor Carl Gallups who joins Richard Syrett (Twitter). He'll contemplate the deluge of demonic infiltration he believes pours forth upon humanity from all these sources. Followed by Robert Spencer, director of Jihad Watch and a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. Spencer discusses his evaluation of the US presidents, and how he rated them in different categories, such as fidelity to the Constitution.' First guest is a religious fundamentalist! Second hour might be okay but I'll be asleep by then & I don't care at all for politics. 🤮👿

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Paranormal1 on October 03, 2020, 09:34:19 PM
I usually like to listen to Richard Syrett hosting C2C but it looks like he's been getting the short end of the stick lately ...
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2020-10-03-show/      'Demonic Infiltration / Ranking the Presidents
show's image
DATE
Saturday - October 3 2020
HOST
Richard Syrett
GUESTS
Carl Gallups, Robert Spencer
The institutions of education, entertainment, science, information and communication technology, and even the church, have been distorted and/or completely usurped by the demonic realm according to Pastor Carl Gallups who joins Richard Syrett (Twitter). He'll contemplate the deluge of demonic infiltration he believes pours forth upon humanity from all these sources. Followed by Robert Spencer, director of Jihad Watch and a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. Spencer discusses his evaluation of the US presidents, and how he rated them in different categories, such as fidelity to the Constitution.' First guest is a religious fundamentalist! Second hour might be okay but I'll be asleep by then & I don't care at all for politics. 🤮👿

Syrett's best when he does open lines.  He not only seems to get the craziest callers, but he's able to keep them talking. 

Morgus

This religious guest I think has been on with Noory many times before.

Paranormal1

I tried to listen to it, I had to turn it off! Typical evangelical b.s.- blame Satan, he's infiltrated the church but buy my book to find out. Art Bell would never allow a guest like this on his show!

Corona Kitty

I look forward to chatting with Richard on my show November 2nd.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 04, 2020, 12:28:50 AM
I look forward to chatting with Richard on my show November 2nd.

This is a good get for myke!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2020, 12:33:36 AM
This is a good get for myke!

Richard likes the show surprisingly.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 04, 2020, 12:51:39 AM

Richard likes the show surprisingly.

I don’t know why you’re surprised. This is his second time, right?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2020, 12:56:06 AM
I don’t know why you’re surprised. This is his second time, right?

Yup, I'm always surprised at who listens to the show.