• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

GabCast Show Prep Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 01, 2020, 05:43:37 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2020, 05:48:38 PM
Well shit...I love you too.

Well... there goes all my street cred again. Balls.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on October 13, 2020, 12:55:34 AM
2:45:00 in... Fluorescent lights cause flicker in recordings. I don't know if S.Africa runs on 50 or 60 Hz (though my guess is 50...)This means that a fluorescent light actually "flickers" 100 times a minute (providing it is 50Hz.) Your eyes don't see it, but it happens. I believe that there is a way to "fix" flickering by setting the FPS to certain settings... You would have to look it up.

Or, perhaps it was Jinn.  :-\
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnhum.2018.00176/full 

https://www.ted.com/talks/harald_haas_wireless_data_from_every_light_bulb 

https://www.outlookindia.com/newsscroll/how-your-network-can-be-hacked-through-smart-lightbulb/1726878

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11742515/

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/mind-control-by-cell/ 

http://www.iamawake.co/your-brain-waves-change-when-you-watch-tv/ 

Silphion

Don't forget to mention David Rubini 49th Birthday.
There is his admiration society to accommodate.
And hope this might be a new start for him in life.

"49-56 years
The time of spiritual growth, where a man starts focusing on non-material values
and seeks growth and proximity to eternal things." - Natural Healing Magazine

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Silphion on October 16, 2020, 07:48:04 PM
Don't forget to mention David Rubini 49th Birthday.
There is his admiration society to accommodate.
And hope this might be a new start for him in life.

"49-56 years
The time of spiritual growth, where a man starts focusing on non-material values
and seeks growth and proximity to eternal things." - Natural Healing Magazine

I can grok that. :)

comaphobe

Halloween III is the best of the series. If anybody ever tries to tell you otherwise, cut all ties with that person.

Season of the Witch is the black sheep of the Halloween anthology, but has always been my favorite since the first time I saw it in 1983.

Silver Shamrock is going to cerebrally skullfuck us all, under the guise of Google and made fashionable by Apple. Further elaboration may require atleast one viewing of They Live.

albrecht

Quote from: comaphobe on October 17, 2020, 09:16:42 AM
Halloween III is the best of the series. If anybody ever tries to tell you otherwise, cut all ties with that person.

Season of the Witch is the black sheep of the Halloween anthology, but has always been my favorite since the first time I saw it in 1983.

Silver Shamrock is going to cerebrally skullfuck us all, under the guise of Google and made fashionable by Apple. Further elaboration may require atleast one viewing of They Live.
Agreed. Halloween III is the best of the franchise. Tommy Lee Wallace should've won 'best original screenplay.' And, as always, the Academy ignored the stellar performance of Tom Atkins. Stacey Nelkin as the coquettish Miss Grimbridge also deserved a mention. Her finest role.

"Where do you want to sleep Dr. Challis?"
"Why that's a silly question Miss Grimbridge."

Q: If I recall correctly, distinguished troll extraordinaire, White Crow was moved into the ICU in the meat locker at a Ralph's before his unfortunate demise. Did he leave any last words of advice for MV before the "Cleanup on Aisle 12" final curtain call was raised over the PA? Was bellgab.com remembered when the estate was settled or are those records sealed until 2055?

chefist

Quote from: comaphobe on October 17, 2020, 09:16:42 AM

I agree 100%...just a great horror story that was adapted for the newly burgeoning "tech" era...not related to Michael Meyers.

The power drill to the temple of the nurse in the opening scene set the tone!

Q: Douglas Dietrich has claimed on his show that MV and some of the board elites have web camera sessions with each other during his streams where they masturbate furiously in cadence with one another, climaxing when he makes a particularly telling point.  Can this be confirmed or denied?   If in fact it can be confirmed, how does one join the bellgab.com inner circle?  It sounds like a hot time..........

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2020, 03:30:02 PM
Q: Douglas Dietrich has claimed on his show that MV and some of the board elites have web camera sessions with each other during his streams where they masturbate furiously in cadence with one another, climaxing when he makes a particularly telling point.  Can this be confirmed or denied?   If in fact it can be confirmed, how does one join the bellgab.com inner circle?  It sounds like a hot time..........

CRITICAL EMISSIONS

Asuka Langley

The 1st rule of [The Inner Circle Jerk] is you do not talk about [The Inner Circle Jerk]

chefist

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 17, 2020, 04:05:01 PM
The 1st rule of [The Inner Circle Jerk] is you do not talk about [The Inner Circle Jerk]

Kdubb BBQ?

Jackstar

MV and some of the board elites

Oh, this is rich. Bored E-13375 indeed.

This would be a great name for my barbershop quartet--too bad they're all dead now.

how does one join the bellgab.com inner circle? 

As near as I can tell, one has to be born into it.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2020, 03:30:02 PMIt sounds like a hot time..........

Or, miscarriage.

whoozit

I guess my question to Jackstar was from nearly two years ago so it’s no surprise he forgot.  Time, like Jackstar posts, add up fast.

Quote from: whoozit on December 13, 2018, 01:25:37 PM
Anything?

The stellar search function allowed me to find it after perusing nearly the entire thread.  I wanted to bold it but you know.

K_Dubb

Ok you gutless wonders:

What happened at the meeting with Heater in Pahrump?  Does she have fond memories of bellgab?  Would she like to return?  Are Rubini's corybantic efforts to harvest bellgab talent and pursue Heather at the same time an effort to bring about some sort of reconciliation and collective endeavor?  It would be a neat sort of wrapping things up, most novel-like. I could finally finish my "Ballad of Heater Wad" on a high note, or at least with a suitable climax instead of this stupid wet fart.  Most importantly, can you find out her duck recipe?  I will follow it precisely to settle the question once and for all:  was the duck dry?

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on October 17, 2020, 05:55:45 PM
I guess my question to Jackstar was from nearly two years ago so it’s no surprise he forgot.  Time, like Jackstar posts, add up fast.

Oh, that explains it. Posts, like oncoming traffic, are hard to spot while I have my face literally buried in pussy. Just ask again. Why you gotta be all formal about it? Is it... is it... is it the menses?

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 13, 2020, 03:34:05 AM
I noticed the lights flickering too. Also they keep doing that here at the Temple.

I can help you evade notice this a lot better less.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2020, 03:23:35 PM
Q: If I recall correctly, distinguished troll extraordinaire, White Crow was moved into the ICU in the meat locker at a Ralph's before his unfortunate demise. Did he leave any last words of advice for MV before the "Cleanup on Aisle 12" final curtain call was raised over the PA? Was bellgab.com remembered when the estate was settled or are those records sealed until 2055?
Maybe Lee had an unexpected windfall of White Crow hoodies.