• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

GabCast Show Prep Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 01, 2020, 05:43:37 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 02, 2020, 09:01:33 PM
Suck dem titties Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2hEQTgzTOg

A) I wish the titties were accessible for me to suck and
B) I really didn’t hear any prophecy in there but here’s another cat who, apparently, really digs scented candles:

Jackstar

This meta is next level. Kudos.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 02, 2020, 09:11:20 PM
This meta is next level. Kudos.

Praise from Caesar! :D

P.S. I know I just blew it. It was worth it.  :P

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2020, 09:07:17 PM
A) I wish the titties were accessible for me to suck and
B) I really didn’t hear any prophecy in there

Well if you don't suck dem tiities [not just any titties mind you but dem titties] the Cult is closed to you and the prophecy obfuscated.
I'm sorry Doc but it is what it is.  Perhaps the topic will be addressed on Saturday night and you can learn more. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 02, 2020, 09:37:50 PM
Well if you don't suck dem tiities [not just any titties mind you but dem titties] the Cult is closed to you and the prophecy obfuscated.
I'm sorry Doc but it is what it is.  Perhaps the topic will be addressed on Saturday night and you can learn more.

I look forward to being educated on the subject.

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on October 02, 2020, 07:26:33 PM

We will also need a snappy name for it.

I believe the proliferation of catapults will go a long way to keeping the peace in our communities.  My neighbor is less likely to complain about blackberry vines growing over the fence from that patch I keep that is really a little too large to pass as a tended garden (though I do enjoy the berries) if he knows I have a small household catapult to answer those jibes he thoughtlessly tosses over the fence at me when I am back there sometimes.  Less lethal than firearms, especially if day-old baked goods are used as missiles.  It is the scalability of the ordnance that makes it extremely flexible, with a snide remark warranting something like a chiffon cake on a low arc to the back slider, while reflections on parentage might only be answerable by your common mail-order fruitcake on a steep trajectory calculated to penetrate the shingles, with a bundt to the belly-band falling somewhere in-between.

For a slogan, I propose "Don't yell; mangonel."

Nyewalker

Quote from: Liberace! on October 01, 2020, 05:43:37 PM
Try and keep conversation to a minimum in this thread so I don't have too much bullcrap to scroll through.

We'd appreciate if you could incorporate whale noises into the Gabcast ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3y7Y8RlqYs

WOTR

It's interesting... Your argument using Snowden using Trump is one of my main criticisms against Trump. How is it that Trump was spied on and the intelligence community weaponized against him and yet there are no changes. When he complained near the start of his term, I laughed and told people that maybe if he believes he should have some degree of privacy then he should fix the fucking laws that allow it to happen to all Americans.

Shocking... He has not. Really makes you wonder why he would leave every piece of legislation allowing them to harvest every piece of communication in place.

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on October 06, 2020, 03:12:12 AM
It's interesting... Your argument using Snowden using Trump is one of my main criticisms against Trump. How is it that Trump was spied on and the intelligence community weaponized against him and yet there are no changes. When he complained near the start of his term, I laughed and told people that maybe if he believes he should have some degree of privacy then he should fix the fucking laws that allow it to happen to all Americans.

Shocking... He has not. Really makes you wonder why he would leave every piece of legislation allowing them to harvest every piece of communication in place.

I believe a President is just a figurehead, a face and an avatar that reads off pre-written teleprompters. The cool thing about Trump is that he goes off on tangents of his own and doesn't just read that shit. But at the end of the day, no President seems to be able to make much of a dent. Trump has come closest to making one, though. Because he was not going into the job as a politician, but rather as a maverick with a message and a purpose - to affect change. And he has affected change...even though that change is minuscule...its more than America woulda gotten outta any of the other "candidates".

Ciardelo

Don't you mean "effect" Azz?

(Sorry Jack, you were not around to consult on this)

Jackstar

pate

Quote from: Liberace! on October 10, 2020, 12:39:24 AM
... or doing something else I won't even bother to describe...

That sounds sexy, K_Dubb usually attends to those things for me.

Have his people talk to your people;  I love boobs and stuff too!

https://youtu.be/492FtC6_va4

-p

SpaceMeowMaid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV1V1vSH74o

Any glo niggers ready to come clean? Go directly to confessions.

SpaceMeowMaid

COMMANDER RUBINI CHALLENGES BELLGAB PUSSYS TO AN EPIC RAP BATTLE TO THE DEATH TONIGHT!

https://youtu.be/c6OkLZ5K76s

Azzflab no brain soul education         
Satanic-Prescription medication         

Azzaarreaa Has a clunky monkey's Swollen Head
#RubiniMagic repel'n PharmaDevils til they DEAD!

Niggas Be talkin to they Demons
s/he aint Got no manly balls aint got no Semen

Demon Boy Eye Balls be BUGGin O U T!
Lil puzza boi gonna scream and cry and pout
Azz baby only trys 2 steal another Man's Clout
DemonCucker turned Perscription Sucka
Tiddy biddy 5 ft baby gonna pout
AzzSeen suck'n niggas 4 day clout

Cant borrow J-Stars sexy Kitty
Hard bitch LUVn' Jesus n'Jewbini

A midget sellout who lives with momma
A midget who will DIE and soon see gay papa

To HELL only way dat wigga he can GO!
little bitty 5 Ft puzzay crawlin' on da Flo!

da baby cuckin' suck'n on MV
Liddle bitty M I D G E T  Nigga-
VC then got dat craazy babyWigga-Trigger'd

aint got no lady 2 fuck from Venus
Women laugh n' see Azzyfag's 2-inch faggy baby weenus

Fool beggin MV on his knees for all the men that he can pleazze

MV say Azzy  gotta blow me
Wit ya lies and made-up stories

No real women will eva funk wit azzyfazzy
Nor accept a 3 Foot Tranny

Suicide DEATH with Devil to be next.
AzzyFaggy now is Dead like all the rest!
Azzfag's Teenie tiny baby weenie could't pass the test!

IMMINENT DEATH TO THE LOSER!

#RUBINIMAGIC #WAR #LEGACY
#CommanderRUBINI
Can anyone handle the hotness that is our BEAUTIFUL Commander RUBINI!? Xoxoxo

All participants of the gabcast will receive free samples.

You know the podcast might HURT
But you do not even CARE
What Liberace might BLURT
So Prep - H is always THERE

* Ad paid for and approved by Pfizer.
** Smart Sphincter technology patent pending.

whoozit

Would you please ask Jackstar “anything” and demand an answer.  He has yet to respond to my requests in his thread.

whoozit

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 10, 2020, 01:09:49 PM
All participants of the gabcast will receive free samples.

You know the podcast might HURT
But you do not even CARE
What Liberace might BLURT
So Prep - H is always THERE

* Ad paid for and approved by Pfizer.
** Smart Sphincter technology patent pending.
I want to call in just so Liberace can ignore me or hang up on me.  One of the last experiences to complete my life’s ambitions.

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on October 10, 2020, 05:06:57 PM
I want to call in just so Liberace can ignore me or hang up on me.  One of the last experiences to complete my life’s ambitions.

I will withhold any and all of my potential call-in efforts until this dream is realized. You are welcome--I am here to help.

Q: Will there ever be a return of BOLD   functionality to this esteemed forum?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 10, 2020, 05:26:29 PM
Q: Will there ever be a return of BOLD   functionality to this esteemed forum?

Good point. Of all the things to take away, that capricious cunt removes something useful yet totally inoffensive. That's how you know you're in a dictatorship, when they pull arbitrary moves like this purely to flex their muscles. I'm very cross indeed!

Silphion

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 10, 2020, 05:30:50 PM
Good point. Of all the things to take away, that capricious cunt removes something useful yet totally inoffensive. That's how you know you're in a dictatorship, when they pull arbitrary moves like this purely to flex their muscles. I'm very cross indeed!

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭.

SredniVashtar

Now Liberace has embraced YouTube, can he tell those bastards to stop running so many fucking adverts! Every time I click on a 'seal gets eaten alive by polar bear' video I have to wade through 15 seconds of corporate bullshit first.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 10, 2020, 05:30:50 PM

Yes. Yes. Find your inner Paper Boy and fuel him with the flames of your ire.

ItsOver

Just to help you out, I let Lee know you want him as a girlfriend. No thanks are needed, it’s just the kind of guy I am.

I believe in you and your dream.

Go, whoozit, go!

All things are possible to the enlightened bellnaut.

(Well, I won't claim we can create rain or stop hurricanes. I'm not a complete ijit.)