Sir Mix-A-Lot Teaches You To Mix A Lot Better

Started by Jackstar, September 30, 2020, 04:36:23 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 17, 2020, 04:20:55 AM

https://youtu.be/fa__Va2FpP8

#Big_Badda_Boom
#TwentyFourHourParty
#MULTIPASS

See, now, how can this be improved? Other than with psychokinetic shielding mixing.

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 30, 2020, 07:40:00 PM
That old fart has a warrant on my booty!!!

Some of you people see what I am dealing with here now. She really ain't lyin'.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 07, 2020, 07:56:43 PM
You people are literally breaking my heart.

#Heartbroken
#MagicIsDead
#Knightfall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3RVpYEvaOc

Some of you people literally need to stop believing everything you read.
Semper fi

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on December 28, 2020, 01:02:16 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3RVpYEvaOc

Some of you people literally need to stop believing everything you read.
Semper fi

You don't really expect anyone around here to use their gray matter, do you?
I'm seeing a lot of impressive info dumps @Jackstar.
I guess I could spill the beans about who you really are to me, and why I called you a junkie... But since you aren't a drug addict and I don't really have the patience to explain it... Plus there is the matter of the unused gray matter on bellgab. *Sigh*
You know, I just wish there was a way to amplify intelligence... Wouldn't it be great if that shit was contagious!?
BTW thanks for saving my life again 🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️💙🦌💙🦌💙

@Jackstar #JackstarSuperHero #JackstarHero #JackstarSuperLover #JackstarLovesJesus #JesusLovesJackstar #JackstarSavedMyLifeToday #JackstarLifeSaver #HeroSavesMermaids #ThankGodForJackstar #JackstarSmilelightstheSky #JackstarSparklingDream xoxt

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on December 28, 2020, 01:55:53 AM
You don't really expect anyone around here to use their gray matter, do you?

Well, it's either that... or I'll just keep using it for them. Slurp.

Plus there is the matter of the unused gray matter on bellgab.

Trust Me, believe Me, know Me: every spare scrap of processing power on the planet has been repurposed to service the needs of The Quincunx--eminent domain and shit, yo. You're welcome.

I guess I could spill the beans

I wouldn't allow this if I were you. Then again, if I were you, those (REDACTED) demons would have eaten me alive, so... I guess it's your call. What, me worry? Don't cry for me, Argentina, the truth is that a little sodium pentathol would work wonders around these parts. (Personally, I would recommend against interrupting anyone's enemies while they are in the process of destroying themselves, but as you'll recall, this is now a full-on S&R mission. Do as thou wilt, 5x5.)

You know, I just wish there was a way to amplify intelligence... Wouldn't it be great if that shit was contagious!?

Well, I don't know--for one thing, it might be greater if that shit was just contagious instead of also immortal. I'll put a call in down to R&D and see what they can do about your idea, though. (spoiler alert: "amplifying" is probably not the word you were looking for here... Slurp.)

@Jackstar #JackstarSuperHero #JackstarHero #JackstarSuperLover #JackstarLovesJesus #JesusLovesJackstar #JackstarSavedMyLifeToday #JackstarLifeSaver #HeroSavesMermaids #ThankGodForJackstar #JackstarSmilelightstheSky #JackstarSparklingDream xoxt

... are any of these... trademarked? Let me get back to you on this--I'm already waiting on a call back from Legal. Looks good though. But...

Where's the "magic"? Asking for a friend.

BTW thanks for saving my life again 🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️💙🦌💙🦌💙

Me Tarzan, you Jane. And, Jane... Jane, you ignorant slut--lose the sigils.

I'm seeing a lot of impressive info dumps @Jackstar.

Thanks go out to @Vera. She's apparently tearing up the streets and burning down the house and painting the town red, ever since you got (CLASSIFIED) from your previous position as my (REDACTED)--I don't even know who She is, but if it were up to me, I'm not gonna lie: She's hired. You didn't like that position anyway, so don't get all huffy and puffy with faux jealousy now, the truth is I need three of them working in sequential eight hour shifts anyway by the time we get to Phase IX. I'm not even kidding: that's The Plan.

Trust me. I'm hot for Substitute Teacher. You don't even feel tardy!

why I called you a junkie

Well, if I looked like a mild-mannered reporter, no one would be fooled for an instant, with or without the glasses. Go on, keep it up, it's growing on me, and this latest addition to the string of notches on my belt will hopefully keep all of my friends with children from overly annoying me with their pesky little attempts to feign tolerance, acceptance, and understanding... but I wouldn't mind if you could, one of these days... learn to spell.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: Sir Mix-A-Lot is gonna be pissed that you haven't put any of your booty shots into this thread. What are you waiting for--Christmas? Well, we're past that now, and with your Great Fruit Ass spread all over 8kun--and I do mean, ALL OVER--I really don't see why you can't add more time beacon signatures into this thread for My Mother, The Lich to come find pictures of her jewelry in. I'm pretty sure she's okay with him, he is from Seattle, after all, and back in the day, my mother was in and out all the time down on Broadway... so I've heard. Really, I can neither confirm, nor deny. Why not take some more, and just... blur out your face? Trust me, me and your kids are the only ones on the planet that ever actually prefer to look at your face, anyway. ;)

P.P.S.: Does anyone have a recipe for buttermilk biscuits that does not call for Crisco? Old, busted... and burnt.

P.P.P.S.: Yeah, Gang, I know--trust me, I told her I would be perfectly happy if she and I could just keep our clean, neatly folded, and enchanted laundry to our emails... but now that she's had a taste of the limelight and I've shown her how to use it correctly, I don't think she's ever going to let go of BallGrab.

P.P.P.P.S.: OP delivered. AND THE CROWD GOES WILD