• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Tump Biden - First Debate - 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 28, 2020, 12:30:48 AM

Ciardelo

Ugh.

I'm sure alcohol has nothing to do with this stalking muse pate is indulging. But he did send apogees, so there's that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 09, 2020, 11:48:42 PM
Ugh.

I'm sure alcohol has nothing to do with this stalking muse pate is indulging. But he did send apogees, so there's that.

That’s OK. When I get up and see that pate has tagged a bunch of old, inactive threads I thank God for the ignore feature and then go about my day knowing that he only has enough brain cells left to think to post the same video 100s of times. It’s just shocking and surprising to me that Lee couldn't figure out how to work him into the next Gabcast. Maybe he’s just tired of being constantly interrupted by a drunken lout?

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 10, 2020, 05:14:31 AM
That’s OK. When I get up and see that pate has tagged a bunch of old, inactive threads I thank God for the ignore feature and then go about my day knowing that he only has enough brain cells left to think to post the same video 100s of times. It’s just shocking and surprising to me that Lee couldn't figure out how to work him into the next Gabcast. Maybe he’s just tired of being constantly interrupted by a drunken lout?
Nautical shore.  :D