• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Tump Biden - First Debate - 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 28, 2020, 12:30:48 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 30, 2020, 04:25:52 PM
Why would reciprocal violence be necessary when it's only leftists killing leftists and burning down the blue cities that enabled them? The score is now 6-3 on the Supreme Court and red county property values are exploding. Everything is playing out pretty much the way the tin foils have been saying since the 90s.

Haha have another cheeseburger.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2020, 04:27:34 PM
...to actually want to become MAGA...

Oh I have trolled depths that are far, far, lower.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 30, 2020, 04:27:37 PM
Importing just a few of those chair-throwing Dutch soccer fans would sure even things out.  And more than likely give me something to look at.
Import the Dutch women's soccer and field hockey team also, to even things out and for the down time after all the fighting. They could also act as field nurses, in appropriate nurse uniforms.

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 30, 2020, 04:30:36 PM
Haha have another cheeseburger.

Honestly, the leftist useful idiot blockbusting of blue cities will lead to one of the biggest real estate booms of modern times. But you would have had to see this all coming a few years ago or be a billionaire capable of buying up burnt out blue areas once this woke thing burns itself out by 2030.

I wonder if Antifa knows they're just making rural America wealthier with all this while they're burning their homes down?

Quote from: albrecht on September 30, 2020, 04:34:57 PM
Import the Dutch women's soccer and field hockey team also, to even things out and for the down time after all the fighting. They could also act as field nurses, in appropriate nurse uniforms.

How violent are Swedish female beach volleyball teams? This is a proposal I can get behind.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 30, 2020, 04:38:40 PM
Honestly, the leftist useful idiot blockbusting of blue cities will lead to one of the biggest real estate booms of modern times. But you would have had to see this all coming a few years ago or be a billionaire capable of buying up burnt out blue areas once this woke thing burns itself out by 2030.

I wonder if Antifa knows they're just making rural America wealthier with all this while they're burning their homes down?

How violent are Swedish female beach volleyball teams? This is a proposal I can get behind.

+1

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 30, 2020, 04:34:57 PM
All right!  Holland hotties!

K_Dubb

...once this woke thing burns itself out by 2030.

It is coming.  Postmodernism, of which Woke is a politicized arm, is effectively dead as an artistic force, with retrospectives having been held for at least ten years.  How long it takes for this to reach the masses is an open question but it can't come soon enough for me this is so deadly dull.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 30, 2020, 04:44:00 PM
All right!  Holland hotties!

They have expressed much interest in BellGab Sardine Fest 2021, which will include other fish like herring.

albrecht

The females are being imported to be nurses and companions, not fighting, and take care of the warriors, so that they can fight again. The Swedish volleyball team can make it and better news is the Swedish Bikini Team is coming and bringing Old Milwaukee, like valkyries to us thirsty men.

I wonder if there is any insurance fraud going on and/or investment fraud with the burnings and lootings? I know that people have taken advantage in "urban" places of traditional burnings, like Detroit, in the past.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on September 30, 2020, 04:51:13 PM
They have expressed much interest in BellGab Sardine Fest 2021, which will include other fish like herring.

There better be an anchovy booth at this "festival".

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 30, 2020, 04:51:13 PM

All right!  Dead fish AND hotties!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2020, 09:31:55 PM
Tell your friends to stop doing it then.

I have a message for you.

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on September 30, 2020, 09:51:45 PM
https://twitter.com/ciaolivia/status/1311151062267473921

That is hilarious! And even more confusing. And I like how the Times bowed and doesn't use name Burma. Their agenda is so obvious.  As an aside I heard somewhere that Japanese don't consider themselves Asian.  Sounded suspect, to me but there is obviously hostility and resentment between various Orientals.