• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Tump Biden - First Debate - 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 28, 2020, 12:30:48 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 30, 2020, 03:29:00 PM
...I'm not going to deny there were cheeseburgers instead of wind sprints afterwards.   ;)

I see anal kid changed his name.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 30, 2020, 03:33:48 PM

I thought it was the other girl. Why spoil the mystery? Were you a mean baby?

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 30, 2020, 03:27:48 PM
Hello Snohomish! 

Oh God, no.  ;D Ours didn't make the media out here.

I kind of think those were mostly bleeding hearts from your local high school, though.  Looked like sweet kids.

But yeah, mobs are low-class trash for the most part.  Have you seen the naked mole rats fielded by the right in Portland, still blinking from posting dank memes in the basement?  Those are who would answer MD's call.

There is a professional core at least in Seattle and Portland -- I haven't watched any others -- that shows up with light and sound and music and a few rabble-rousing speakers but that is BLM under various names and not antifa.  They made common cause for this in the beginning but the divide between the two was very apparent in Portland after a while.

I don't have anything against what you're saying. I've just lived among the unhinged in both the most blue and the most red areas. I really think the blue areas are just completely out of touch with reality and what is happening in the red areas. There's a lunatic self-destructive zeal to these people that I can only describe as biblical. They're just going to destroy themselves and anything around them.

I think of this when trying to understand these times.
https://www.breaker.audio/dan-carlins-hardcore-history-1/e/42916014

I've said in the past, virtually every male from walking to wheelchair age out here is wearing some form of camo in their every day dress and I don't think it's a fashion statement.

I was also in the thick of the things in the liberal factory for years. I was at WTO and Occupy. These people would fuck up a bowl of cereal and spend a week doing it. And this was years and several IQ points lost in the average demographics since then.

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 30, 2020, 03:33:48 PM

I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult. Do you get requests for Greek style from the ladies in your life too?

Dr. MD MD

Hello Snohomish!  I kind of think those were mostly bleeding hearts from your local high school, though.  Looked like sweet kids.

But yeah, mobs are low-class trash for the most part.  Have you seen the naked mole rats fielded by the right in Portland, still blinking from posting dank memes in the basement?  Those are who would answer MD's call.

There is a professional core at least in Seattle and Portland -- I haven't watched any others -- that shows up with light and sound and music and a few rabble-rousing speakers but that is BLM under various names and not antifa.  They made common cause for this in the beginning but the divide between the two was very apparent in Portland after a while.

My call?! I simply analyzed a political situation. What people do is entirely up to them, goober.

Jackstar

shows up with light and sound and music and a few rabble-rousing speakers but that is BLM under various names

When the script flips and it is suddenly DFRLM (Dope Fiendin' Ravers' Lives Matter) I am out there in force. Until then, this is bullship bullshit psyop shitslap sideshow, and I am ashamed that I have had to actively hold myself back from filling bags and bags of my own precious fluids just out of a lack of spite.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 30, 2020, 03:48:01 PM
Hold my taxes.

I’ll just keep them over here with president Trump’s. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2020, 03:50:01 PM
I’ll just keep them over here with president Trump’s. ;)

Well, we are on the level, so...

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2020, 03:44:04 PM
My call?! I simply analyzed a political situation. What people do is entirely up to them, goober.

Bullshit you have been pushing it for months.  Civil war time now?

Here you go, 1st Volunteer Corps.  Nice belly, doc.

Putting bullet catchers up front is good strategy.  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 30, 2020, 03:57:18 PM
Civil war time now?

We will not be ready to fully participate for at least eight years. You Punylings are going to have to work this part out amongst yourselves for awhile. Fear not: you asked for this. What could go wrong, am I right?

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 30, 2020, 02:13:45 PM
Rush did yeoman's work back in his heyday poking fun at bias.  He almost singlehandedly created the appetite for popular conservative media like Fox and a host of other outlets.  Much of what they churn out is laughable garbage, but so was the idea that the President is a Russian spy, seriously considered by formerly prestigious publications..

Trump's election demonstrates people don't do what they're told any more; the monopoly is broken.  That is good.  Like MV said, it's now clear the parties don't have any control over who their candidate is and, I would add, American democracy is back in the hands of the people.

We have abandoned the fiction of a neutral journalistic voice (borrowed, I'd argue, from the Brits and their BBC) and are now back in the days of yellow journalism like a hundred years ago with clear, known biases, rabid partisanship, and occasionally the mobs in the streets and small-scale political violence that sort of thing provokes.  It is all very American.

I would have no principled objection to right-wing mobs smashing and looting things they don't like but there are two big problems you face:

The first is that mobs are not mobile; they loot where they live.  They are made up of lower-class people who don't travel, for the most part, and right-wing destruction would most likely be visited upon Main Street in Dubuque, not CNN studios.

The second is that when you guys do show up in a major city, like Portland or Seattle, you are trigger-happy, fat, and scared, speeding through town slumped in your lifted pickups spraying pepper out the windows because you are afraid of confrontation and would rather complacently fellate your firearms than hit the bag.  The jokes write themselves -- nobody is looking at you saying "yes, I want to be like that; those are my people."  You are ridiculous.

It is because you are fat.  That is why I joke about it all the time; I am only trying to help.  When you show up in numbers there is a good chance some histrionic fat chud will whip out a gun because he can't fight.  You guys need to get fit and rip your shirts off like Trumpet Man before anyone will pay attention to you.  I see Trump's son is touring FL with some hot MMA guy; you need way more of that.

Antifa takes this kind of thing very seriously; they were literally running wind springs in front of the cops last night in Seattle.  You need to up your game.
Trump has Russian 'friends,' according to MSNBC et al so maybe he could get some help? He owns places in Scotland. So maybe he could import some folks? We have a "special relationship with Britain" so he could import some? 

Hooligans are known to travel and are far much better fighters than Antifada. They LOVE to travel to fight. Trump could contact Interpol and get them their passports back and the 'notices' cancelled. And sometimes there are skinny with stamina but also sometimes more MMA sized. And there are the 'brawler' types- which helps because Stanley knives and broken neck bottles etc can't penetrate them as easily. Serbia's  Milosovec even recruited them in the civil wars as paramilitary shock troops and they did a fine job. And the other side did also! Here recently (banner is translated as "We'll Fuck Serbian Women and Children" and features the symbols of the Croatian NAZI groups even!) They are passionate and will travel to fight.

As an aside, if Europe could unite the hooligan and ultra firms to fight the invaders instead of each other there might be a future.

Dr. MD MD

It’s a legitimate question and you, by the way, are the one that claims to be associated with Antifa, an organization that actually is violently attacking citizens. I think you’re “pushing it.” ::)

Dr. MD MD

Here you go, 1st Volunteer Corps.  Nice belly, doc.

Also, I live in the NorthEast, idiot. ::) ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on September 30, 2020, 04:05:01 PM
They are passionate and will travel to fight.

What is needed now are people who are passionate and will travel to read.

Dr. MD MD

Trump has Russian 'friends,' according to MSNBC et al so maybe he could get some help? He owns places in Scotland. So maybe he could import some folks? We have a "special relationship with Britain" so he could import some? 

Hooligans are known to travel and are far much better fighters than Antifada. They LOVE to travel to fight. Trump could contact Interpol and get them their passports back and the 'notices' cancelled. And sometimes there are skinny with stamina but also sometimes more MMA sized. And there are the 'brawler' types- which helps because Stanley knives and broken neck bottles etc can't penetrate them as easily. Serbia's  Milosovec even recruited them in the civil wars as paramilitary shock troops and they did a fine job. And the other side did also! Here recently (banner is translated as "We'll Fuck Serbian Women and Children" and features the symbols of the Croatian NAZI groups even!) They are passionate and will travel to fight.

As an aside, if Europe could unite the hooligan and ultra firms to fight the invaders instead of each other there might be a future.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on September 30, 2020, 04:07:44 PM
What is needed now are people who are passionate and will travel to read.
I agree. I don't want a civil war. Or any war, ideally.  And people should read more and kill their tv.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on September 30, 2020, 03:47:27 PM
When the script flips and it is suddenly DFRLM (Dope Fiendin' Ravers' Lives Matter) I am out there in force. Until then, this is bullship bullshit psyop shitslap sideshow, and I am ashamed that I have had to actively hold myself back from filling bags and bags of my own precious fluids just out of a lack of spite.

Yes but it is our bullship bullshit psyop shitslap sideshow and I will always back the home team, especially if they are silly, dangerous, and kind of cute.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on September 30, 2020, 04:01:41 PM
We will not be ready to fully participate for at least eight years. You Punylings are going to have to work this part out amongst yourselves for awhile. Fear not: you asked for this. What could go wrong, am I right?

Do you not sense, among our fellows, this sort of aching need for reciprocal violence, an impotent fury that still fails to rouse them from their recliners?  This will not end well.  I fear for any kittens that may cross their paths.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 30, 2020, 04:17:01 PM
Yes but it is our bullship bullshit psyop shitslap sideshow

At last, somewhere I can submit all these receipts for remunerating. I will have my people contact your people--that way, the balance of power and the blind budget shall be maintained.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 30, 2020, 04:20:28 PM
Do you not sense, among our fellows, this sort of aching need for reciprocal violence, an impotent fury that still fails to raise them from their recliners?  This will not end well.  I fear for any kittens that may cross their paths.

You’re certainly doing your best to bait them out of them, aren’t you? :D

Jackstar

this sort of aching need for reciprocal violence, an impotent fury that still fails to raise them from their recliners?  This will not end well.  I fear for any kittens that may cross their paths.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2020, 04:23:30 PM
You’re certainly doing your best to bait them out of them, aren’t you? :D

Only if you are thin and hot and rip your shirt off at the slightest provocation.

Do you not sense, among our fellows, this sort of aching need for reciprocal violence, an impotent fury that still fails to raise them from their recliners?  This will not end well.  I fear for any kittens that may cross their paths.

Why would reciprocal violence be necessary when it's only leftists killing leftists and burning down the blue cities that enabled them? The score is now 6-3 on the Supreme Court and red county property values are exploding. Everything is playing out pretty much the way the tin foils have been saying since the 90s.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 30, 2020, 04:24:46 PM
Only if you are thin and hot and rip your shirt off at the slightest provocation.

Trust me, you would lust after me enough to actually want to become MAGA but I’d remain untouchable to you. :P

K_Dubb

Importing just a few of those chair-throwing Dutch soccer fans would sure even things out.  And more than likely give me something to look at.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 30, 2020, 04:25:52 PM
Why would reciprocal violence be necessary when it's only leftists killing leftists and burning down the blue cities that enabled them? The score is now 6-3 on the Supreme Court and red county property values are exploding. Everything is playing out pretty much the way the tin foils have been saying since the 90s.