• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Tump Biden - First Debate - 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 28, 2020, 12:30:48 AM

ItsOver

“Debate Recap: Trump Wins, Biden Doesn't Faint, Chris Wallace Goes Down Hard”

Heh, I think Chrissy enjoys going down.

https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-neil/2020/09/29/the-first-trump-biden-debate-was-a-slugfest-and-chris-wallace-got-knocked-out-n986380

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spKHw3IFUVc

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 30, 2020, 11:36:26 AM
And my Mr. Happy is responding appropriately.

Do all law enforcement types get off on simulated rape, or is it just these two? Asking for a friend.

Dr. MD MD

Rush, in responding to the debate commission saying they need more tools to control the debate, asks if this means Chris Wallace is an insufficient tool? ;D

Dr. MD MD

Rush is bitching about the MSM’s constant lies but the only thing that will change it is when the people take the fight to them the way Antifa is taking the fight to the people.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2020, 12:43:25 PM
the only thing that will change it is

[attachment=1]

Nice false choice, Pumpkin. Relax.

As someone who is fluent in bullshit, allow me to interpret. Biden got so completely blown the fuck out even in a 2 on 1 handicap match, that we're going to have to dramatically change things to hide his overwhelming weaknesses.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 30, 2020, 12:49:37 PM
Nice false choice, Pumpkin. Relax.

Well, they’re not going to just stop lying to us out of the goodness of their hearts, Nancy. ::)

P.S. I am relaxed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 30, 2020, 12:49:51 PM
As someone who is fluent in bullshit, allow me to interpret. Biden got so completely blown the fuck out even in a 2 on 1 handicap match, that we're going to have to dramatically change things to hide his overwhelming weaknesses.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2020, 12:52:02 PM
they’re not going to just stop lying to us out of the goodness of their hearts

Prove it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 30, 2020, 01:00:15 PM
Prove it.

Hasn’t happened yet and we’ll be a province of China before those dunces would even think to. Prove me wrong!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 30, 2020, 01:01:07 PM
massive rolleyes

You’re saying they haven’t attacked and even killed citizens? ???

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2020, 01:01:37 PM
we’ll be a province of China [...] Prove me wrong!

Their demons could never keep up with me. Settle down Beavis.

ItsOver

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 30, 2020, 12:49:51 PM

Ha!

“Further, in the interest of good health, hygiene, and oppression, debate participants will be required to wear hermetically sealed and sound-proof industrial size mayonnaise jars over their heads.  In the interest of complete fairness, this requirement will be equally applied but only to the Republican candidate.”

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 30, 2020, 01:03:16 PM
Have you ever not been annoying?

I couldn’t be half as annoying as a 4th estate that operates as a propaganda firm for our enemies or the apologists who advocate for them.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2020, 01:15:33 PM
I couldn’t be half as annoying as a 4th estate that operates as a propaganda firm for our enemies or the apologists who advocate for them.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2020, 12:43:25 PM
Rush is bitching about the MSM’s constant lies but the only thing that will change it is when the people take the fight to them the way Antifa is taking the fight to the people.

Rush did yeoman's work back in his heyday poking fun at bias.  He almost singlehandedly created the appetite for popular conservative media like Fox and a host of other outlets.  Much of what they churn out is laughable garbage, but so was the idea that the President is a Russian spy, seriously considered by formerly prestigious publications..

Trump's election demonstrates people don't do what they're told any more; the monopoly is broken.  That is good.  Like MV said, it's now clear the parties don't have any control over who their candidate is and, I would add, American democracy is back in the hands of the people.

We have abandoned the fiction of a neutral journalistic voice (borrowed, I'd argue, from the Brits and their BBC) and are now back in the days of yellow journalism like a hundred years ago with clear, known biases, rabid partisanship, and occasionally the mobs in the streets and small-scale political violence that sort of thing provokes.  It is all very American.

I would have no principled objection to right-wing mobs smashing and looting things they don't like but there are two big problems you face:

The first is that mobs are not mobile; they loot where they live.  They are made up of lower-class people who don't travel, for the most part, and right-wing destruction would most likely be visited upon Main Street in Dubuque, not CNN studios.

The second is that when you guys do show up in a major city, like Portland or Seattle, you are trigger-happy, fat, and scared, speeding through town slumped in your lifted pickups spraying pepper out the windows because you are afraid of confrontation and would rather complacently fellate your firearms than hit the bag.  The jokes write themselves -- nobody is looking at you saying "yes, I want to be like that; those are my people."  You are ridiculous.

It is because you are fat.  That is why I joke about it all the time; I am only trying to help.  When you show up in numbers there is a good chance some histrionic fat chud will whip out a gun because he can't fight.  You guys need to get fit and rip your shirts off like Trumpet Man before anyone will pay attention to you.  I see Trump's son is touring FL with some hot MMA guy; you need way more of that.

Antifa takes this kind of thing very seriously; they were literally running wind springs in front of the cops last night in Seattle.  You need to up your game.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 30, 2020, 02:13:45 PM
Rush did yeoman's work back in his heyday poking fun at bias.  He almost singlehandedly created the appetite for popular conservative media like Fox and a host of other outlets.  Much of what they churn out is laughable garbage, but so was the idea that the President is a Russian spy, seriously considered by formerly prestigious publications..

Trump's election demonstrates people don't do what they're told any more; the monopoly is broken.  That is good.  Like MV said, it's now clear the parties don't have any control over who their candidate is and, I would add, American democracy is back in the hands of the people.

We have abandoned the fiction of a neutral journalistic voice (borrowed, I'd argue, from the Brits and their BBC) and are now back in the days of yellow journalism like a hundred years ago with clear, known biases, rabid partisanship, and occasionally the mobs in the streets and small-scale political violence that sort of thing provokes.  It is all very American.

I would have no principled objection to right-wing mobs smashing and looting things they don't like but there are two big problems you face:

The first is that mobs are not mobile; they loot where they live.  They are made up of lower-class people who don't travel, for the most part, and right-wing destruction would most likely be visited upon Main Street in Dubuque, not CNN studios.

The second is that when you guys do show up in a major city, like Portland or Seattle, you are trigger-happy, fat, and scared, speeding through town slumped in your lifted pickups spraying pepper out the windows because you are afraid of confrontation and would rather complacently fellate your firearms than hit the bag.  The jokes write themselves -- nobody is looking at you saying "yes, I want to be like that; those are my people."  You are ridiculous.

It is because you are fat.  That is why I joke about it all the time; I am only trying to help.  When you show up in numbers there is a good chance some histrionic fat chud will whip out a gun because he can't fight.  You guys need to get fit and rip your shirts off like Trumpet Man before anyone will pay attention to you.  I see Trump's son is touring FL with some hot MMA guy; you need way more of that.

Antifa takes this kind of thing very seriously; they were literally running wind springs in front of the cops last night in Seattle.  You need to up your game.

Karma’s a bitch! Live by the bike lock and die by the bike lock. Bike lock, meet skull. Comin your way! :-*

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2020, 02:26:08 PM
Karma’s a bitch! Live by the bike lock and die by the bike lock. Bike lock, meet skull. Comin your way! :-*

Uh got muh helmut on beeyotch.

Dr. MD MD

Jackstar

there are two big problems you face:

It is because you are fat.  That is why I joke about it all the time; I am only trying to help. [...] You need to up your game.

[attachment=1]

If you think these people protesting are capable of anything more than killing themselves and being toxic within any system they inhabit, I think you don't know them. These people are just the common street trash the decaying American system has flushed out. Watch their streams, they're drugged out, low-functioning idiots being led around by "community organizers" in cities in which every strata is corrupt and protecting them. But they are incapable of functioning in any realm which isn't literally farming them like blue cities. Especially now that the scam is mainstream. They are mobs only capable of burning down their own habitats and would be drugged out on the sidewalks if they weren't being utilized as cannon fodder.

A gang of these winners tried to come to the little town I live around now and were met by about 1,000 patriots. They were promptly on their way with no violence and no property damage within two hours.

Jackstar

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 30, 2020, 03:09:01 PM
A gang of these winners tried to come to the little town I live around now and were met by about 1,000 patriots. They were promptly on their way with no violence and no property damage within two hours.

Heroes come in all shapes and sizes. Salut.

K_Dubb

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 30, 2020, 03:09:01 PM
If you think these people protesting are capable of anything more than killing themselves and being toxic within any system they inhabit, I think you don't know them. These people are just the common street trash the decaying American system has flushed out. Watch their streams, they're drugged out, low-functioning idiots being led around by "community organizers" in cities in which every strata is corrupt and protecting them. But they are incapable of functioning in any realm which isn't literally farming them like blue cities. Especially now that the scam is mainstream. They are mobs only capable of burning down their own habitats and would be drugged out on the sidewalks if they weren't being utilized as cannon fodder.

Hello Snohomish!  I kind of think those were mostly bleeding hearts from your local high school, though.  Looked like sweet kids.

But yeah, mobs are low-class trash for the most part.  Have you seen the naked mole rats fielded by the right in Portland, still blinking from posting dank memes in the basement?  Those are who would answer MD's call.

There is a professional core at least in Seattle and Portland -- I haven't watched any others -- that shows up with light and sound and music and a few rabble-rousing speakers but that is BLM under various names and not antifa.  They made common cause for this in the beginning but the divide between the two was very apparent in Portland after a while.

Quote from: Jackstar on September 30, 2020, 03:22:29 PM
Heroes come in all shapes and sizes. Salut.

...I'm not going to deny there were cheeseburgers instead of wind sprints afterwards.   ;)