• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Tump Biden - First Debate - 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 28, 2020, 12:30:48 AM

Silphion

"Don't ever use the word smart with me": Trump lashes out at Biden during the debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOsW3cj53FI

WOTR

I loved how Biden seemed to push the idea that the best way to economic recovery is more lock-down's.

I will say that he came off better than I had expected. Trump came off pretty good- but whenever he was making a point that might actually damage poor Joe the moderator seemed to get upset.

I LOL'd when Joe said that he never insulted the troops along with his fake outrage at what Trump most likely never said.

I think that Trump came out ahead- if you actually pay attention to politics. But I think Biden may have done pretty good with those who only know that "Trump lies."

Thanks for hosting, MV. Sorry I couldn't watch live with you. 

***Oh, and as already noted- ANTIFA is just an idea. Interesting to note that idea seems to manage to make posts to social media and manifest in large crowds of what must be "non-antifa" protesters rioters.

I also learned that the sheriff (or law enforcement officials) in Portland backed Trump. Wow.

WOTR

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 30, 2020, 03:17:43 AM
Who the fuck is "Tump"?

An orange munchkin with small hands and an expensive comb-over.  ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on September 30, 2020, 03:26:40 AM
***Oh, and as already noted- ANTIFA is just an idea. Interesting to note that idea seems to manage to make posts to social media and manifest in large crowds of what must be "non-antifa" protesters rioters.

I also learned that the sheriff (or law enforcement officials) in Portland backed Trump. Wow.

I was delighted to see our little circus make the debate stage as one of the Great Issues Of Our Time.  On behalf of all the freakish misfits on both sides, whether blue-haired dumpy tranny living in a car or compensating chubby half-caste with barely concealed daddy issues, it's great that our voices can finally be heard.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 30, 2020, 03:17:43 AM
Who the fuck is "Tump"?

I am not sure but I think it was that angry fellow on the left who kept interrupting the nice men trying to have a serious discussion about the country.  It's a wonder they let him in the building.

DanTSX

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 29, 2020, 08:51:01 PM

For some (((reason))), Chris Wallace has become assigned...

Who elected Chris Wallace...

Oh MV.

DanTSX

That debate was brutal.   Joe and Wallace were completely steamrolled.  It was too much at some points but Joe really couldn’t walk back or explain the corruption issues he, or his dirtbag son has with China, Ukraine, etc.  he just slammed “that’s not true...”.  Like a parent that always bails out their dirtbag kid no matter what they do, he may actually believe it.  But hunter is a giant shitbag and did not become a giant shitbag without joe guiding him on his way to those corruption deals. 

The lines between Bidens and China/Ukraine corruption are seemingly better documented than Trump and Russia / turkey etc even after years of heavy investigation on trump’s dealings.  Simple denial of these issues is not a good look for joe, and the media cannot cover for him completely.  No matter how  much they are trying to sway the public against Trump

47 years of being a whore for banks and (((Delaware corporations))) alone is a bad record.  Mix in his shit with Ukraine and his punk kid........  not my president

Tootsie

Politicians.. all puppets of the Satanic elite

I can't even process the corruption and evil that resides in a leftist's mind at this point. Reading some of the responses on the sex box this morning. The scumbag media was the scumbag media as expected. But reading the blue checkmarks leads me to think a French Revolution is imminent and necessary. I can't process how you can continue to support the left at this point unless you're mentally incompetent and you can't process anything other than what your sex box screen is telling you. Or you're so corrupt that you profit from this evil and you're so dead on the inside that you're fine with that.

I am pleasantly surprised that there seems to be a lot more vitriolic pushback against the left and the debate last night. But these dopamine addicted vampire lemmings that comprise the bulk of the left are just a biblical plague I could not have processed if I wasn't living through these times.

We've been subjected to terrorism, censorship, mind-boggling corruption, economic collapse and the attempted destruction of every positive aspect of the western world for the benefit of only the most evil elements on our planet as the left has sold out EVERYTHING they believed in. And these house slaves just keep slogging along. It's revolting. They're literally running an incompetent corrupt doddering corpse who's family has engaged in global corruption with virtually every foreign competitor/enemy of this country while simultaneously burning down and corrupting the future for every American. And these house slaves just keep looking for their dopamine fix while screaming "NO U" as everything burns around them.

I have reached a level of detest that I didn't think possible.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 30, 2020, 04:48:59 AM
I was delighted to see our little circus make the debate stage as one of the Great Issues Of Our Time.  On behalf of all the freakish misfits on both sides, whether blue-haired dumpy tranny living in a car or compensating chubby half-caste with barely concealed daddy issues, it's great that our voices can finally be heard.

Someone should hit you in the head with a bike lock.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 30, 2020, 04:54:39 AM
I am not sure but I think it was that angry fellow on the left who kept interrupting the nice men trying to have a serious discussion about the country.  It's a wonder they let him in the building.

You should’ve joined in with the two nice men fellating each other.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 30, 2020, 07:08:21 AM
I can't even process the corruption and evil that resides in a leftist's mind at this point. Reading some of the responses on the sex box this morning. The scumbag media was the scumbag media as expected. But reading the blue checkmarks leads me to think a French Revolution is imminent and necessary. I can't process how you can continue to support the left at this point unless you're mentally incompetent and you can't process anything other than what your sex box screen is telling you. Or you're so corrupt that you profit from this evil and you're so dead on the inside that you're fine with that.

I am pleasantly surprised that there seems to be a lot more vitriolic pushback against the left and the debate last night. But these dopamine addicted vampire lemmings that comprise the bulk of the left are just a biblical plague I could not have processed if I wasn't living through these times.

We've been subjected to terrorism, censorship, mind-boggling corruption, economic collapse and the attempted destruction of every positive aspect of the western world for the benefit of only the most evil elements on our planet as the left has sold out EVERYTHING they believed in. And these house slaves just keep slogging along. It's revolting. They're literally running an incompetent corrupt doddering corpse who's family has engaged in global corruption with virtually every foreign competitor/enemy of this country while simultaneously burning down and corrupting the future for every American. And these house slaves just keep looking for their dopamine fix while screaming "NO U" as everything burns around them.

I have reached a level of detest that I didn't think possible.

The French Revolution is already happening here but it’s the left that’s leading it. I’ve almost given up on wondering when the conservative pushback will happen. Now I just wonder when normal people will.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2020, 08:51:51 AM
Chrissy Wallace is a man?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2020, 08:51:51 AM

+1

K_Dubb

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on September 30, 2020, 05:58:46 AM
”From Beyond.”  You might like it.

Hmmmm, I  think I might.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 30, 2020, 10:20:36 AM
Have a little wee

Hey, could be worse, Dubb.  At least it’s not painted rocks.

paladin1991

Quote from: Silphion on September 30, 2020, 01:13:14 AM
Not for the squeamish ...

Eyball sucking.   A new fetish.  Or maybe not/   Kdubby,do you suck eyeballs or just balls?

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 30, 2020, 10:32:06 AM
Eyball sucking.   A new fetish.  Or maybe not/   Kdubby,do you suck eyeballs or just balls?
Barbara’s calling.

K_Dubb

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 30, 2020, 10:32:06 AM

Come over here and I'll show you!  Give you a kringle to take home, too.