• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Tump Biden - First Debate - 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 28, 2020, 12:30:48 AM

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on September 29, 2020, 09:06:59 PM
Yeah, Wallace sucks.  Just another media stooge who thinks he’s a gift to all the unwashed.

Could have been worse, could have been his Dad.

ItsOver

The fake news will now fall all over themselves on how great Biden is since he didn’t face plant 30 minutes in.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 29, 2020, 09:07:58 PM
Could have been worse, could have been his Dad.
The main reason the joker is where he is today.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on September 29, 2020, 09:11:57 PM
The fake news will now fall all over themselves on how great Biden is since he didn’t face plant 30 minutes in.

Absolutely.  They've been sandbagging all along, keeping expectations down.  That way anything other than a total collapse is a win.

This debate reminded me of the first Sugar Ray Leonard v. Roberto Duran fight.  Trying to go toe-to-toe with a brawler is a mistake. 

Quote from: ItsOver on September 29, 2020, 09:11:57 PM
since he didn’t face plant 30 minutes in.

The adrenochrome clearly works for short stints.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 29, 2020, 09:19:55 PM
Absolutely.  They've been sandbagging all along, keeping expectations down.  That way anything other than a total collapse is a win.

This debate reminded me of the first Sugar Ray Leonard v. Roberto Duran fight.  Trying to go toe-to-toe with a brawler is a mistake.

When boxing was more fun. Those two had epic bouts. And supposedly three matches/debates. And 'no mas'  translation issues or mumbling, weird voting, accidents, and drugs were involved in Durant/Ray lives.

. Trump promoted or had business dealings several boxing matches- because he is racist.  There many pics of him with Don King etc.

ItsOver

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 29, 2020, 09:22:38 PM

The adrenochrome clearly works for short stints.
Heh, heh, heh.  They’d better be careful, though.

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on September 29, 2020, 09:34:24 PM

Racist. Colonialist. I'll bet you even adopted her from some disease-ridden, corrupt, failed state, shit-hole ravaged by a hurricane or famine because you are a racist colonialist. Or you are a brain-dead Hollywood celebrity who is addicted to adoption for virtue signaling and it is the "in thing."

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 29, 2020, 09:33:30 PM

So Biden is actually going for brain, not the hair or other places when he attacks?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on September 29, 2020, 09:39:43 PM

Racist. Colonialist. I'll bet you even adopted her from some disease-ridden, corrupt, failed state, shit-hole ravaged by a hurricane or famine because you are a racist colonialist. Or you are a brain-dead Hollywood celebrity who is addicted to adoption for virtue signally and it is the "in thing."

Easy, man! That’s Dave Schrader’s daughter.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2020, 09:42:44 PM
Easy, man! That’s Dave Schrader’s daughter.

Uff da! Being in Minnesota he'd get that. But he is not from there, as I recall.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 29, 2020, 09:41:49 PM

So Biden is actually going for brain, not the hair or other places when he attacks?

“He’s upped his game!  Squeal!”

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 29, 2020, 09:48:11 PM

“He’s upped his game!  Squeal!”

Hair. No brains.

I thought Biden did better than expected. "Their Plan."  Because no collapse. Loss of teeth. EMTs etc. But the whole deal was ridiculous. But the fix was in and attention span and short answers. Moderators are bs. Let them debate. No questions. Maybe just a  timer that shuts mic. But longform. With actual intellectual argumemts and questioning of each other. Or in print even. Like what we now call some arguments like the "Federalist" and "Anti-Federalist" papers.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-e4a1A0ymY

Look at Biden’s eyes. He’s definitely on something.

chefist

I'm just glad VoteQuimby is back! Fuck the debate!

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2020, 08:15:13 PM
Biden is playing the debunked Russia conspiracy theory while Wallace is practically going down on him to stop the president from responding.
https://youtu.be/GqW7qOWzDiU

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on September 29, 2020, 08:44:02 PM
PBS has the most ugly commentators but they are funny to watch them spin everything for Biden. The ugly redhaired gal wants to give us time "to catch our breathe" because "wow." The fat black is going to "research" about Proud Boys. Now they have some short-haired, spiked-hair I guess lesbian commentating. It is bizarre crap.Now they got a white guy who obviously likes to drink, I have no problem with that but he could've used the makeup room for those gin-blossoms and WC Fields nose.

Shit.  Hazy IPA all out my nose and .....  Just too fucking funny Albrecht.   

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on September 29, 2020, 09:33:30 PM

What movie is that?