• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Tump Biden - First Debate - 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 28, 2020, 12:30:48 AM

Dr. MD MD

Wallace simply refuses to let the president respond to Biden’s statements. Total rigged setup. I really, REALLY fucking hate this guy!

Dr. MD MD

Biden: Antifa is an idea, not an organization.

Someone should inform Antifa of this.

Dr. MD MD

Biden is playing the debunked Russia conspiracy theory while Wallace is practically going down on him to stop the president from responding.

Dr. MD MD

Now he’s talking about his corrupt sons. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Now Wallace wants to talk about “climate change” instead of Biden’s corruption. Shocking! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Dr. MD MD

Now Biden claims he didn’t call the military “stupid bastards” when president Trump called him out on it. It never happened. ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6cJO1ioopQ

Wallace saying he's having trouble following too and chuckling with Biden...

Dr. MD MD

So basically covid was just one big psyop to steal the election through mail-in ballots.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2020, 08:30:49 PM
So basically covid was just one big psyop to steal the election through mail-in ballots.

Pretty much.

Zenman

Well, Wallace definitely earned his fee, lol.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zenman on September 29, 2020, 08:38:54 PM
Well, Wallace definitely earned his fee, lol.

I had trouble understanding him with Biden’s cock in his mouth.

Zenman

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2020, 08:39:55 PM
I had trouble understanding him with Biden’s cock in his mouth.

Imagine if they'd've chosen a CNN reporter to narrate.

albrecht

PBS has the most ugly commentators but they are funny to watch them spin everything for Biden. The ugly redhaired gal wants to give us time "to catch our breathe" because "wow." The fat black is going to "research" about Proud Boys. Now they have some short-haired, spiked-hair I guess lesbian commentating. It is bizarre crap.Now they got a white guy who obviously likes to drink, I have no problem with that but he could've used the makeup room for those gin-blossoms and WC Fields nose.

Dr. MD MD

So let me get this straight. This mewling little Dem faggot is going to be the moderator for the next debate?! ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zenman on September 29, 2020, 08:43:21 PM
Imagine if they'd've chosen a CNN reporter to narrate.

I am and it’s exactly the same.

For some (((reason))), Chris Wallace has become assigned...

Who elected Chris Wallace...

Oh MV.

Dr. MD MD

I’m surprised Trump’s people agreed to this too, mv. However, I do remember him doing not as well in one of the early debates in 2016 and then coming back A LOT stronger in the next debates.

Dr. MD MD

Uncle Duke

Biden did better than I thought he would, I expected him to be a quivering mess.  If he was trying to look "presidential," he failed mightily by calling Trump a clown, racist, and liar.  Biden was out of his league in a street fight debate, Trump forced him to fight his fight.  If he keeps the same strategy in the last two debates, Trump will wear him out.  And Biden never did say "law enforcement." 

Using the boxing "10 point must" scoring system, I score the first debate 10-7, Trump.

chefist

"BellGab leaves Ellbag in the dust with this live debate broadcast!"- Chris Wallace

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2020, 08:13:01 PM
Biden: Antifa is an idea, not an organization.

Someone should inform Antifa of this.

We know.

A beautiful idea.

pate

Grate shoe, eMCee!

Wish Groyp hadna left you standing at the altar though, that would have been even better I bet.

Too bad most likely there won't be another one because how can you possibly let Biden get BTFO again like that?

I come away feeling angry at the Democrats for running someone so clearly not capable for this. I remember 2008 and 2012 Joe who was a savage in debates and took down some very tough competition convincingly. This guy was not that. This was a doddering old man who frequently slurred, lost his place and struggled to convey his thoughts. I wasn't convinced he even understood most of what he was talking about.

This was a brutalization akin to watching the World Heavyweight Champion beat on an amateur challenge far beyond his prime and retirement age for two hours. How the Democratic machine can be so corrupt, incompetent and just plain evil to run such an unprepared elderly man is disgusting and terrifying in it's implications. Do they think people are so stupid, they're going to vote for a vegetable regardless? What happens once the vegetable gets into office?

As far as I understand it, I'm supposed to be voting for a vegetable because of the elements controlling it rather than the man himself?

I'm just disgusted and horrified more than anything. I don't even think these people are still in their heads if they're okay with this and going along with it. This is getting to biblically evil levels.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2020, 08:10:57 PM
Wallace simply refuses to let the president respond to Biden’s statements. Total rigged setup. I really, REALLY fucking hate this guy!
Yeah, Wallace sucks.  Just another media stooge who thinks he’s a gift to all the unwashed.