• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Warner is a pussy

Started by Corona Kitty, September 27, 2020, 03:25:03 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Hog on September 30, 2020, 08:39:16 AM
Like fuck, he handed over his quid as quickly as he could.  He was just as excited as everyone else to get in on the Art Bell come-come-come-comeback.

According to Heather, she offered on 2 separate occasions to "pay you back"  (speaking of Chefist).  Chestfist then states "I dont care about getting paid back." after thge 45 minute mark of the Jan 18 2016 Gabcast https://www.ufoship.com/?p=2645

peace
Hog

Care to respond chefist?

Quote from: ItsOver on September 28, 2020, 05:35:54 PM
I’m sure her 1-800-LUV-4YOU and Cheetahs Club customers had much better luck.

There's no way she's not starting an only fans account.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 01, 2020, 02:13:27 PM

I thought that's what the older creepy guys were signed up for? If I recall correctly her big donors would use Skype's video feature with her.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 01, 2020, 02:13:27 PM

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 01, 2020, 02:29:44 PM
I thought that's what the older creepy guys were signed up for? If I recall correctly her big donors would use Skype's video feature with her.

[ARTS HOLE INTENSIFIES]

Asuka Langley

Steve Warner is now a red pilled racist

albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 01, 2020, 02:56:31 PM
Steve Warner is now a red pilled racist

Realist.

""There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery -- then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on October 01, 2020, 03:09:42 PM
Realist.

""There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery -- then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."

Let's be honest he weighs about 120 pounds, an easy mark to take out especially in New York.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 01, 2020, 03:15:36 PM
Realisim is Racism

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 01, 2020, 03:15:48 PM
an easy mark to take out especially in New York.

That was just a peaceful telecommunications engineer trying to help Steve remove bloatware from his phone.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 01, 2020, 03:33:09 PM

That was just a peaceful telecommunications engineer trying to help Steve remove bloatware from his phone.

This is true, that gentlemen just needed to make sure Steve had done a system update.

chefist

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 01, 2020, 01:36:18 PM
Care to respond chefist?

I changed my mind and asked for a refund...that's it.

I had first thought that Art was an innocent...I later learned that was not the case.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on October 01, 2020, 05:15:15 PM

I had first thought that Art was an innocent...I later learned that was not the case.

Tssss

Asuka Langley

There have been many such cases.

RIP Ramona :'(

ItsOver

What have you learned about this guy?

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on October 01, 2020, 06:21:02 PM
What have you learned about this guy?

ha...Dames? not much...just the gold prediction that didn't come true. That young lady does not look very interested.

Hog

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 01, 2020, 03:15:48 PM
Let's be honest he weighs about 120 pounds, an easy mark to take out especially in New York.
That "cranium" belongs to a 120 pound man?  Is he 3'5"?

Physical indicators are important when sizing up an opponent, but size isnt high on my personal list. Lists will vary.  How someone walks/carries themselves is.  I've seen some women that would give any man a bad day if they were locked in a phonebooth with each other, knives in hand.  Of course you never bring a knife to a gun fight, but as a Canuck who's unfamiliar with New York gun laws I was always under the impression that New York was "no concealed carry" State, but then I do remember Howard Stern saying that he carried a sidearm.

When Steve and Andousburbank met up in for whiskey in New York City, Aldous had nothing but good things to say about Steve.

I always enjoyed having Bateman around here at Bellgab.com. In 26 days it will have been 2 years since Bateman has been active on these forums. Back then his "dayjob" in TV took up his time for his podcasting.  I do remember him not being keen on doing a live show.  He found comfort in recording his shows, he always had that "safety net" in place.  People think that it's sooooo easy to do a live show, well think again.  I remember Lee telling a story about a job for some radio station.  His interviewer told him to start talking and continue to talk until he is told to stop.  IIRC the term is "free association" or something like that.  Well Bateman here at Bellgab in my opinion never came off like a "high and mighty" like he was better above others.  He did/does have a nice position where he is employed and I would consider himself an "insider" having access to people and information from within the broadcasting world that I certainly do NOT have access  to.  I found his posts and some of his views entertaining.  I enjoyed his hosting of f the one or two "The Gabcast" episodes he hosted and usually enjoyed when he called into the shows on the live shows and podcasts of the Vandeven Enterprises Broadcasting Network at UFOSHIP.COM.  He had this one female character that he would do that I found very funny. I cant remember the name though, damn.

peace
Hog

ItsOver

Quote from: Hog on October 02, 2020, 10:16:02 AM

...When Steve and Andousburbank met up in for whiskey in New York City, Aldous had nothing but good things to say about Steve...

Whiskey in NYC.  That must not have been cheap.  I assume Chefist wired the money to cover the tab.

Hog

Quote from: chefist on October 01, 2020, 06:22:53 PM
ha...Dames? not much...just the gold prediction that didn't come true. That young lady does not look very interested.
Hey Chefist, I just wanted to let you know that I have never heard such effective use of laughter during a radio show as was demonstrated during the  last audio only live show of "The Gabcast".

While your "level" sounded low as compared to "rubini" while Liberace was booming, though it was a bit difficult to hear what you were saying when you spoke, when you were extend-a-laughing at Rubini, while was saying "And what's with the laughing" he just kept getting more and more frustrated.  As a listener it was freaking hilarious.  Good work Chefist.  In one of my recent posts I typo'ed Chefist as Chestfist.  Coincidence?  I think not.

It'd be cool if you'd do a show again sometime. For some reason I really enjoyed when you read through the list of people in the chat. You'd read out the usernames like "Swiss Army Tooth" or "Falkies Incisors for Scissors" and then get a laugh or a reaction to the username.  This wasn't a 25 or 30 second spot either, if the chat was full we were talking about a few minutes of Usernames and laughs.  The Martinez Tonight shows are still up at MV's UFOSHIP.COM.  The "search bar" over there helped me find the Martinex Tonight shows.

Here is the pic that's posted with show of Martinez Tonight â€" 17 September, 2017 over at UFOSHIP.com

The show https://www.ufoship.com/?p=2899

Take care buddy!

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: ItsOver on October 02, 2020, 10:21:05 AM
Whiskey in NYC.  That must not have been cheap.  I assume Chefist wired the money to cover the tab.
Tee-Hee!
If I'm remembering correctly they both made their way up onto the rooftop lounge that they had all to themselves.   Something about the rooftop area not being open, but the waitstaff allowed them to have access for the night.

peace
Hog

Asuka Langley

Steve and Rick should start going to the gym together or buy a gun so they quit getting their shit pushed in by nogs

https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1312048271733424130

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 02, 2020, 10:55:59 AM
Steve and Rick should start going to the gym together or buy a gun so they quit getting their shit pushed in by nogs

albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 02, 2020, 10:55:59 AM

https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1312048271733424130
What a better advertisement for NYC than this incident? The aggressive black playing the knock-out game even wore an officially-licensed "I Love NY" sweatshirt. And was improperly masked so likely spreading Corona-Chan around also. This incident is like a commercial for Democrat-run cities.

paladin1991

Quote from: Hog on October 02, 2020, 10:55:02 AM
Tee-Hee!
If I'm remembering correctly they both made their way up onto the rooftop lounge that they had all to themselves.   Something about the rooftop area not being open, but the waitstaff allowed them to have access for the night.

peace
Hog

Drinks. Together. Alone. On the rooftop.  Under the sky in one of the gayest cities in the world.   

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Hog on October 02, 2020, 10:16:02 AM
That "cranium" belongs to a 120 pound man?  Is he 3'5"?

Physical indicators are important when sizing up an opponent, but size isnt high on my personal list. Lists will vary.  How someone walks/carries themselves is.  I've seen some women that would give any man a bad day if they were locked in a phonebooth with each other, knives in hand.  Of course you never bring a knife to a gun fight, but as a Canuck who's unfamiliar with New York gun laws I was always under the impression that New York was "no concealed carry" State, but then I do remember Howard Stern saying that he carried a sidearm.

When Steve and Andousburbank met up in for whiskey in New York City, Aldous had nothing but good things to say about Steve.

I always enjoyed having Bateman around here at Bellgab.com. In 26 days it will have been 2 years since Bateman has been active on these forums. Back then his "dayjob" in TV took up his time for his podcasting.  I do remember him not being keen on doing a live show.  He found comfort in recording his shows, he always had that "safety net" in place.  People think that it's sooooo easy to do a live show, well think again.  I remember Lee telling a story about a job for some radio station.  His interviewer told him to start talking and continue to talk until he is told to stop.  IIRC the term is "free association" or something like that.  Well Bateman here at Bellgab in my opinion never came off like a "high and mighty" like he was better above others.  He did/does have a nice position where he is employed and I would consider himself an "insider" having access to people and information from within the broadcasting world that I certainly do NOT have access  to.  I found his posts and some of his views entertaining.  I enjoyed his hosting of f the one or two "The Gabcast" episodes he hosted and usually enjoyed when he called into the shows on the live shows and podcasts of the Vandeven Enterprises Broadcasting Network at UFOSHIP.COM.  He had this one female character that he would do that I found very funny. I cant remember the name though, damn.

peace
Hog

Jim jones would have liked you.