• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Warner is a pussy

Started by Corona Kitty, September 27, 2020, 03:25:03 PM

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on September 28, 2020, 05:35:54 PM
Heh, heh, heh... “Chefy baby, you know I love you!  Of course, I’ll pay you!”

I’m sure her 1-800-LUV-4YOU and Cheetahs Club customers had much better luck.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on September 28, 2020, 05:36:43 PM
You could've asked her a Payment-in-Kind.  Couldn't you use some painted rocks? Some household equipment? DVDs of dying dogs? A used guitar? A desiccated duck- Thanksgiving is coming up!? Vampire Pumpkins- Halloween is approaching? Or other "services" she could render?

There was very little known about her at the time...she was still "loved" by so many on BG...but the tide was turning. ha

Even the now famous Malachi Martini gif didn't even have a pic of her face.

ItsOver

You could've asked her a Payment-in-Kind.  Couldn't you use some painted rocks? Some household equipment? DVDs of dying dogs? A used guitar? A desiccated duck- Thanksgiving is coming up!? Vampire Pumpkins- Halloween is approaching? Or other "services" she could render?
LOL.  Maybe she could let Chefy vacation in the cuckshack for a week or so.  Pahrump should be lovely, this time of year.  Plus, you won’t have to worry about giving her the Corona Crud.  Just keep your mask on and wash your hands, unless you want to help us reach herd immunity.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2020, 05:40:16 PM
There was very little known about her at the time...she was still "loved" by so many on BG...but the tide was turning. ha

Even the now famous Malachi Martini gif didn't even have a pic of her face.
Heh, how times change.  Thankfully, Noory continues to suck to provide me some comfort.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 28, 2020, 05:48:44 PM
LOL.  Maybe she could let Chefy vacation in the cuckshack for a week or so.  Pahrump should be lovely, this time of year.  Plus, you won’t have to worry about giving her the Corona Crud.  Just keep your mask on and wash your hands, unless you want to help us reach herd immunity.
I would advise Chefist that it is still likely BYOF, bring your own food. Recalling that poor homo Anglo, Spanish living, producer's experience in the Cuckshed. If he was per K_Dubb standards he likely was already lean and so going without food in a cuckshack listening to a 'witch' yell at herself listening to pounding music through a shut-door for days on end in a foreign country in some rural, desert location could be violation of some Geneva Convention.  I'm surprised it wasn't considered an Extraordinary Paranormal Rendition.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 28, 2020, 05:55:17 PM
I would advise Chefist that it is still likely BYOF, bring your own food. Recalling that poor homo Anglo, Spanish living, producer's experience in the Cuckshed. If he was per K_Dubb standards he likely was already lean and so going without food in a cuckshack listening to a 'witch' yell at herself listening to pounding music through a shut-door for days on end in a foreign country in some rural, desert location could be violation of some Geneva Convention.  I'm surprised it wasn't considered an Extraordinary Paranormal Rendition.
Heh, sounds lovely.  Maybe losing a few bucks isn’t so bad, after all.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on September 28, 2020, 05:48:44 PM

Bateman and Alvarez were both very talented radio professionals and great dudes. Those were good times.

chefist

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 28, 2020, 07:22:27 PM
Chefist deserves a refund.

Imagine all those folks that signed up for premium content at MITD. ha

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2020, 07:32:10 PM
Especially the recurring billing for no shows. And those who went out of pocket to send household items, and apparently appliances, to the cuckshack. And imagine the USPS pricing on painted rocks! The weight. And having to explain to the disgruntled postal worker- "nothing hazardous, restricted, or perishable?" "No, it is painted rocks." "Why are you sending painted rocks to an P.O. Box in the desert?" "Uhh...."

paladin1991

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 28, 2020, 03:19:38 PM
https://castbox.fm/channel/id1370647

If you're going to listen online... I recommend the podcast version which isn't limited by youtubes compression. The audio quality is quite satisfying.
Sounds good, Mikey.  Now, as always, go fuck yourself.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2020, 07:32:10 PM

Yikes

Good point.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 28, 2020, 09:26:38 PM
Sounds good, Mikey.  Now, as always, go fuck yourself.

That sounds senda Esq

paladin1991

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 28, 2020, 12:07:40 PM
Bateman was one of the best posters here, absolute legend. It'd be great to see him here again, but I get it. I'm just sad he didn't go full Bernie Goetz when NYC needed him most.
;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 28, 2020, 03:15:44 PM
I was referring to his race baiting.

Schrader is a race baiter? But I thought his wife was a little asian girl?  And didn't he have a rainbow of kids?

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 28, 2020, 04:28:56 PM

Aaaaah!  It's a, a, sandworm!  I actually don't know what that disgusting fat mess is 

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2020, 05:21:45 PM
I think it was the same Gabcast as the brawl with Bateman and Heather...I asked her for the money back and she said that she would write me a check or Paypal me....I emailed her and DM'd her on Bellgab...no response.

Ha

We were all believers.  Once.  but I think you believed a little harder to the tune of what...500 buxx?

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on September 28, 2020, 05:35:54 PM

"Come on Chefist.  I know you gavepaid  that money for a lick of my sweet bean.  Fuck  the billboard, right?"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 28, 2020, 09:53:47 PM
Heheheheh.  That fat fuck just will not die.

The experts believe another wave of the virus is near ......fingers crossed.

Corona Kitty

Damn I missed this post.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 28, 2020, 08:57:38 PM
Especially the recurring billing for no shows. And those who went out of pocket to send household items, and apparently appliances, to the cuckshack. And imagine the USPS pricing on painted rocks! The weight. And having to explain to the disgruntled postal worker- "nothing hazardous, restricted, or perishable?" "No, it is painted rocks." "Why are you sending painted rocks to an P.O. Box in the desert?" "Uhh...."

USPS Clerk - “Nothing hazardous, restricted, or perishable?"

A Heater Fan in KY - “Just a rock.”

USPS Clerk - “A rock, sir?”

A Heater Fan in KY - “Yes, a rock.  But it’s painted.”

USPS Clerk - “That’ll be $60.80, Priority Mail Express 2-Day.”

DanTSX

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on September 27, 2020, 07:24:22 PM
I think he got a little too close in his interviews with Col. Aquino and also "The Finders" stories. The late Col. or CIA-connected Satanic cult might have 'activated' a cell of BLMs via technology per TW-SW7905.1 "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars," and that orchestrated mugging/robbery intimidated him into shutting down Dark Weekend/DarkCity.  Or "they" offered him a better job "on the inside....." And his tweeting of anti-BLM chaos is a part of destabilization and Balkanization program.

Ones notes in passing that TW-SW7905.1and also Bill Cooper's "Behold a Pale Horse" are very popular subject in certain rapper/urban communities. Which in itself is interesting how conspiracies circles are, often, circles. And result in strange bedfellows.

Hog

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 28, 2020, 07:22:27 PM
Chefist deserves a refund.
Like fuck, he handed over his quid as quickly as he could.  He was just as excited as everyone else to get in on the Art Bell come-come-come-comeback.

According to Heather, she offered on 2 separate occasions to "pay you back"  (speaking of Chefist).  Chestfist then states "I dont care about getting paid back." after thge 45 minute mark of the Jan 18 2016 Gabcast https://www.ufoship.com/?p=2645

peace
Hog