• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Warner is a pussy

Started by Corona Kitty, September 27, 2020, 03:25:03 PM

>not having multiple passive income streams to supplement your hobby of MOGGING hosts of other paranormal radio shows

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 28, 2020, 05:55:29 AM
:)

I liked Bateman, his shows were quite good. The mugging seemed to have really taken the starch out of him. Maybe the timing was coincidental.

I'd quit posting too, if I had gotten bodied by Heather Wade.

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 28, 2020, 02:55:05 PM
>not having multiple passive income streams to supplement your hobby of MOGGING hosts of other paranormal radio shows

Keith Rowland used to parade around like king shit.
Bateman used to parade around here like king shit.

Neither of them had any real talent. I mean if you want to consider most your life jumping on bandwagons and piggybacking off of someone else's name talent.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 28, 2020, 11:39:04 AM
You’re lower than Dave Schrader. ::)

We would all pretend to be knocked over by ghosts if we had to feed about 12 kids.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 28, 2020, 03:11:41 PM
We would all pretend to be knocked over by ghosts if we had to feed about 12 kids.

I was referring to his race baiting.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 28, 2020, 11:24:29 AM
looks like I have to check out your archives.

https://castbox.fm/channel/id1370647

If you're going to listen online... I recommend the podcast version which isn't limited by youtubes compression. The audio quality is quite satisfying.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 28, 2020, 03:15:44 PM
I was referring to his race baiting.

I only heard of this event but I didn't actually see the posts by Dave. I didn't think he would be a race baiter like Al Sharpton, but he's from Minnesota after all.

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 28, 2020, 03:11:41 PM

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 28, 2020, 03:22:37 PM
I only heard of this event but I didn't actually see the posts by Dave. I didn't think he would be a race baiter like Al Sharpton, but he's from Minnesota after all.

I confess this was my doing, I baited Dave by way of woke inquisition in that thread, to which he complied entirely, swore his fealty and offered his black children and wife to our altar.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 28, 2020, 03:22:37 PM

Just ask chefist.

ItsOver

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 28, 2020, 03:30:50 PM

I confess this was my doing, I baited Dave by way of woke inquisition in that thread, to which he complied entirely, swore his fealty and offered his black children and wife to our altar.
LOL.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 28, 2020, 03:34:29 PM
Just ask chefist.

Did chefist ever get his money back from that billboard?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 28, 2020, 03:30:50 PM

You're a bad mother fucker arent you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 28, 2020, 03:46:42 PM
Damn, he was sold the dream like a wide eyed prom date.

People are just that desperate for quality broadcasts.  ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 28, 2020, 04:01:11 PM
People are just that desperate for quality broadcasts.  ;)

That's pretty sad, he should have taken that money and spent it on his children.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 28, 2020, 04:03:25 PM
That's pretty sad, he should have taken that money and spent it on his children.

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 28, 2020, 04:30:01 PM
Did he coom?

There are some questions for which one does not want to know the answer.....................

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 28, 2020, 04:32:07 PM
There are some questions for which one does not want to know the answer.....................

Yeah... This is true.

chefist

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 28, 2020, 03:42:45 PM
Did chefist ever get his money back from that billboard?

I think it was the same Gabcast as the brawl with Bateman and Heather...I asked her for the money back and she said that she would write me a check or Paypal me....I emailed her and DM'd her on Bellgab...no response.

Ha

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2020, 05:21:45 PM
I think it was the same Gabcast as the brawl with Bateman and Heather...I asked her for the money back and she said that she would write me a check or Paypal me....I emailed her and DM'd her on Bellgab...no response.

Ha
If you talked to her for two minutes you owe her another $8.98.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on September 28, 2020, 05:25:22 PM
If you talked to her for two minutes you owe her another $8.98.

I never thought about that...perhaps that was the hiccup.

ItsOver

Ha
Heh, heh, heh... “Chefy baby, you know I love you!  Of course, I’ll pay you!”

I’m sure her 1-800-LUV-4YOU and Cheetahs Club customers had much better luck.

albrecht

Ha
You could've asked her a Payment-in-Kind.  Couldn't you use some painted rocks? Some household equipment? DVDs of dying dogs? A used guitar? A desiccated duck- Thanksgiving is coming up!? Vampire Pumpkins- Halloween is approaching? Or other "services" she could render?