• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Warner is a pussy

Started by Corona Kitty, September 27, 2020, 03:25:03 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 28, 2020, 11:30:41 AM
Oh, stop.  Everyone knows that you'd wear that gaudy shit to the shitter. You are such a bullshitter.  (Now, see what you did there?  You have me shitting all over this post.)
Stop it.  You’re making me hungry.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 28, 2020, 11:10:25 AM
They’re self-admitted communists. Everyone should be railing against them. I really like this Steve Warner guy.
Because he calls a spade a spade?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 28, 2020, 11:33:58 AM
So, from your perspective, anyone who doesn’t embrace communisim should be roto rootered? ???

Isn't that in the Communist Manifesto?  I thought you read it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 28, 2020, 11:37:12 AM
Isn't that in the Communist Manifesto?  I thought you read it.

Didn’t come across it. I just figured you were ad libing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 28, 2020, 11:36:41 AM
Because he calls a spade a spade?

You’re lower than Dave Schrader. ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 28, 2020, 11:35:35 AM
For all we know, he's sitting at some small jewish diner, in a grubby trench coat, wearing slippers and begging for a cup of hot water, ketchup and ''Please, just some fucking crackers!" all the while pretending that he is Robert Deniro in Taxi Driver.  "You talking to me?'
And thinking “if only...”

http://youtu.be/W5ko-LeObBQ

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 28, 2020, 11:39:04 AM
You’re lower than Dave Schrader. ::)

And you'd lower yourself onto his cawck! ;D

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 28, 2020, 06:53:38 AM
He does seem to have an axe to grind against black folks after being mugged by some.

Man lives in New York City for an extended period of time, is without question subject to unpleasant realities about human phenotypes on the daily, realities that hundreds of millions of dollars are spent every year to purge from the soft heads of retarded white women, and the enfeebled modern male, mouth perpetually agape. Man starts noticing patterns, eventually winds up on the shit end of the numbers game. OMG, he's unstable and raycisssssssss.

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 28, 2020, 11:08:27 AM
railing against BLM on the daily

The absolute state of things when railing against mass corporate guilt farming is controversial and framed as the result of psychological trauma...

Dr. MD MD

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 28, 2020, 11:51:48 AM
Man lives in New York City for an extended period of time, is without question subject to unpleasant realities about human phenotypes on the daily, realities that hundreds of millions of dollars are spent every year to purge from the soft heads of retarded white women, and the enfeebled modern male, mouth perpetually agape. Man starts noticing patterns, eventually winds up on the shit end of the numbers game. OMG, he's unstable and raycisssssssss.

The absolute state of things when railing against mass corporate guilt farming is controversial and framed as the result of psychological trauma...

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 28, 2020, 11:51:48 AM

Jesus is the answer as He has been well before modernity, ever since Philip converted the Ethiopian eunuch.  I should not have to remind you of this, Father.

Bateman was one of the best posters here, absolute legend. It'd be great to see him here again, but I get it. I'm just sad he didn't go full Bernie Goetz when NYC needed him most.

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 28, 2020, 12:06:10 PM
Jesus is the answer as it has been well before modernity, ever since Philip converted the Ethiopian eunuch.  I should not have to remind you of this, Father.

It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 28, 2020, 12:15:33 PM
It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Keep reading, Father.  At least to the end of verse 4.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 27, 2020, 06:31:59 PM
It was fallout from the Wade Affair, the same one that scattered the Four Princes of Bellgab to the winds

Quote from: ItsOver on September 27, 2020, 06:56:14 PM
Lee is one talented dude.  I’m not sure why he’s wasting his time with us.

Quote from: Liberace! on September 28, 2020, 01:43:34 AM
Anyway, these types of incidents can cause people to lose interest in things.

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 28, 2020, 01:44:16 AM
Maybe Stevie is  just too damn busy to do a drive by.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 27, 2020, 07:00:11 PM
Bring us up to speed on what happened. I know you’re dying to.

One of the advantages of my special needs status is access to de-compartmentalized information. This allows me to laugh my asses off at you lot, while simultaneously experiencing no particularly compelling need as to inquire, "what in the goddam hell are you fucking shitheads talking about?" It's a blessing.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on September 28, 2020, 12:41:46 PM

This allows me to laugh my asses off at you lot, while simultaneously experiencing no particularly compelling need as to inquire, "what in the goddam hell are you fucking shitheads talking about?" It's a blessing.

Right back atcha big boy.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 28, 2020, 11:54:45 AM
Nice race baiting, FBI. ::) ::)

Is your being a queer qualified as a race?

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 28, 2020, 12:23:14 PM
Keep reading, Father.  At least to the end of verse 4.

Pleaded the Vicar's daughter, owing her gentle nature and soft pursuits to resolute men with millstones.

Dr. MD MD

I said Love each other! This shit keeps causing you to kill each other.

Now, stop being such stupid faggots before I really get pissed off!

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 28, 2020, 01:32:51 PM

Pleaded the Vicar's daughter, owing her gentle nature and soft pursuits to resolute men with millstones.

A soft answer turneth away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 28, 2020, 06:53:38 AM
Bateman posted he saw a psychologist before and after the mugging. He does seem to have an axe to grind against black folks after being mugged by some. His Twitter reflects that. I think he was obviously pissed off about Heather getting the MITD show and not getting any consideration after Art had told Warner he was keeping an eye on him for possible weekend slot.

Haha, he's a weak pussy-boy.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 28, 2020, 01:48:18 PM
A soft answer turneth away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger.
And there shall in that time be rumours of things going astray, and there will be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia work base, that has an attachment…at this time, a friend shall lose his friend’s hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before around eight o’clock...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 28, 2020, 09:56:52 AM
They could just be classic RayBan aviators but so many companies make that.  I did notice your unmistakable Versace mascaron you are quite the baller papi.  This year they have a pink belt with that as a buckle in a matching matte pink finish that I really want but would never wear.

No way getting passed you, I think only you could pull off such a look.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 28, 2020, 03:44:53 AM
When I first began doing my show, a number of other show hosts talked shit to me.

I find out now, none of these people were making a cent.

Not everything is about money though.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on September 28, 2020, 02:28:25 PM
And there shall in that time be rumours of things going astray, and there will be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia work base, that has an attachment…at this time, a friend shall lose his friend’s hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before around eight o’clock...

Hahaha if you wrote that I love you!

Let me put my position in terms the good padre might appreciate.  This will be fun:

>Election year summer
>Some thug gets knelt on/shot/thrown in van
>Grievance industry intensifies
>Dark talk of systemic racism
>Dark talk of phenotypes
>Black thugs loot
>Pepes recruit
>White soys suit
>Batemans reboot
>Libtards stay mute
>Trumpet men toot
>Fat chuds shoot