• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Warner is a pussy

Started by Corona Kitty, September 27, 2020, 03:25:03 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on September 27, 2020, 07:17:06 PM
He didn't have the primary qualification that Art was looking for.

A hard on for the Asian Pink? 

pinkeigatv.vhx.tv

ItsOver

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 27, 2020, 07:31:11 PM

Let me ask you this, And I don't think I've ever asked you this question before.

Do you believe art Bell was fooling around with Heather Wade, as many have suspected as one John Lear, has even suspected without naming names?
I think it’s possible, if not likely.  With Wade’s adult entertainment background and interest in Art, I can see something going down.  Art didn’t waste any time moving on after Ramona’s demise so he didn’t exactly strike me as being a Puritan.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 27, 2020, 08:17:19 PM
A hard on for the Asian Pink? 

pinkeigatv.vhx.tv

I think I've only slept with one Asian woman before, it was whatever.

Quote from: ItsOver on September 27, 2020, 08:25:22 PM
I think it’s possible, if not likely.  With Wade’s adult entertainment background and interest in Art, I can see something going down.  Art didn’t waste any time moving on after Ramona’s demise so he didn’t exactly strike me as being a Puritan.

Both had that adult industry background going on.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 27, 2020, 06:56:05 PM
I think his confidence was shaken by the phone theft and has never recovered.   :(

Steve and I exchanged PMs very frequently.  He and I were both frustrated with all the drama and endless scrolling/trolling that was going on, this was a few months before BG went down.  I finally decided I was was going to leave, and I sent him a PM to tell him so.  He responded he wasn't going to be far behind me.  I left and a few months later found out the forum was down.  I found out BG was back up and eventually came back, but I never saw Steve here again.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 27, 2020, 08:37:06 PM
Steve and I exchanged PMs very frequently.  He and I were both frustrated with all the drama and endless scrolling/trolling that was going on, this was a few months before BG went down.  I finally decided I was was going to leave, and I sent him a PM to tell him so.  He responded he wasn't going to be far behind me.  I left and a few months later found out the forum was down.  I found out BG was back up and eventually came back, but I never saw Steve here again.

Defeated.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 27, 2020, 08:44:01 PM
He quit and retired, it happens when you can't draw a dime.

Steve was doing very well for himself at the time, was the producer for John Batchelor on WABC and was getting opportunities to fill in for Batchelor.  Don't know what career choices he's made since that time, haven't talked with him since before BG shut down.  Bright guy, very talented.  Wherever he is, whatever he's doing, I'm confident he's doing it well.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 27, 2020, 08:49:42 PM
Steve was doing very well for himself at the time, was the producer for John Batchelor on WABC and was getting opportunities to fill on for Batchelor.  Don't know what career choices he's made since that time, haven't talked with him since before BG shut down.  Bright guy, very talented.  Wherever he is, whatever he's doing, I'm confident he's doing it well.

The show he was hosting never drew a cent.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 27, 2020, 08:53:58 PM
The show he was hosting never drew a cent.

Didn't need to, WABC was paying him well.  I don't think he ever intended to leave his day job to do his own show, it was a sidelight.  Somewhere on BG there are a series of posts where he talks about it.  Unfortunately it's almost impossible to find specific posts here with the current search feature.

You don't like Steve, that's fine.  I have a great deal of respect for him. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 27, 2020, 09:03:53 PM
Didn't need to, WABC was paying him well.  I don't think he ever intended to leave his day job to do his own show, it was a sidelight.  Somewhere on BG there are a series of posts where he talks about it.  Unfortunately it's almost impossible to find specific posts here with the current search feature.

I'm entitled to my opinion, he could never make money doing what he wanted to originally.

I know that stings.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 27, 2020, 09:13:42 PM
I'm entitled to my opinion, he could never make money doing what he wanted to originally.

I know that stings.

We agree, you are entitled to your opinion.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 27, 2020, 09:03:53 PM

That was my thought also. Though I will, for the sake of BG and controversy, go with the Col. Aquino releasing BLM on him, but I thought he was radio fan and had history of working in it and was feeling out the, at the time, podcast/internet area but not as a full time gig. Which, even now, I doubt would support living in NYC. Well, maybe now. In lockdown and riots. Does 'rent control' reverse DOWN in times of looting and capital flight? He was good at getting guests requested and was a good interviewer. And then there was the Art come-back dramas and Heather drama stuff. So I figured he moved on.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on September 27, 2020, 10:00:21 PM
That was my thought also. Though I will, for the sake of BG and controversy, go with the Col. Aquino releasing BLM on him, but I thought he was radio fan and had history of working in it and was feeling out the, at the time, podcast/internet area but not as a full time gig. Which, even now, I doubt would support living in NYC. Well, maybe now. In lockdown and riots. Does 'rent control' reverse DOWN in times of looting and capital flight? He was good at getting guests requested and was a good interviewer. And then there was the Art come-back dramas and Heather drama stuff. So I figured he moved on.

Not everyone can make it on pure talent alone, I've been making it happen pre covid. Without anyone's help and countless people trying to ruin it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 27, 2020, 10:13:07 PM
Not everyone can make it on pure talent alone, I've been making it happen pre covid. Without anyone's help and countless people trying to ruin it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 27, 2020, 08:14:30 PM
Of you never.

I should hope not.  None of us should be afraid in these Disunited states.  But too many of us are.  You do any shows about the cucking of America?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 27, 2020, 08:08:01 PM
Well, he did get mugged.  Maybe that was the beginning of his end?  Maybe he felt that he had been 'bitched' by that incident? 

"What's the frequency, Bateman?"

When I heard about that mugging, it painted a vision in my mind of a hairless metropolitan white guy with a hairdo helplessly submitting in a puddle of muck as the economically disadvantaged moved in to have their way. 

SW:       "But I work at WABC!"
Youth:    <busts lip>

Not a good look. 

I don't know if Bateman's life flashed before his eyes, but if it did, his BellGab "Hours Online" stat probably found its way into the regret column at that moment.

Anyway, these types of incidents can cause people to lose interest in things.

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 27, 2020, 08:37:06 PM
Glad you made it back, UD.  Always appreciated your posts.  Maybe Stevie is  just too damn busy to do a drive by.

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 27, 2020, 08:49:42 PM
Steve was doing very well for himself at the time, was the producer for John Batchelor on WABC and was getting opportunities to fill in for Batchelor.  Don't know what career choices he's made since that time, haven't talked with him since before BG shut down.  Bright guy, very talented.  Wherever he is, whatever he's doing, I'm confident he's doing it well.

I listen to JB fairly often.  Just not often enough to have caught Stevie on the radio.

paladin1991

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 27, 2020, 10:13:07 PM
So you are saying that you are making a buck or two?  Good.  Glad to see somebody is making some money.  It just seems like all the Bell wannabe's are just screaming out to their 10's of listeners. 

speaking of wannabee's, Did I see somewhere that Church was being let go fm Coast2Coast?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Liberace! on September 28, 2020, 01:43:34 AM
When I heard about that mugging, it painted a vision in my mind of a hairless metropolitan white guy with a hairdo helplessly submitting in a puddle of muck as the economically disadvantaged moved in to have their way. 

Jeez, I get told my behaviour is uncouth, and here you are guffawing at one of BellGab's most loved ex-users being sodomised at gun point!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 28, 2020, 01:48:57 AM
So you are saying that you are making a buck or two?  Good.  Glad to see somebody is making some money.  It just seems like all the Bell wannabe's are just screaming out to their 10's of listeners. 

speaking of wannabee's, Did I see somewhere that Church was being let go fm Coast2Coast?

Luckily for me yes, much more than any other time in my life. A reminder that anything can happen. When I first began doing my show, a number of other show hosts talked shit to me.

I find out now, none of these people were making a cent. It's amusing now to me, and I thank everyone for the laughs.

Church claims he stepped down from coast to spend time with family and friends, but the guy was doing the gig like 1-3 times a month. Doesn't add up ... More to the story I'm quite sure.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 28, 2020, 01:42:55 AM
I should hope not.  None of us should be afraid in these Disunited states.  But too many of us are.  You do any shows about the cucking of America?

A lot of my recent shows have been quite politically charged and that includes cancel culture and the second place culture.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on September 28, 2020, 01:43:34 AM

Not a good look. 

I don't know if Bateman's life flashed before his eyes, but if it did, his BellGab "Hours Online" stat probably found its way into the regret column at that moment.

Anyway, these types of incidents can cause people to lose interest in things.

I don't know what sun glasses he's wearing I might need to ask Kdubb but I'm wearing Versace.