• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Warner is a pussy

Started by Corona Kitty, September 27, 2020, 03:25:03 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 27, 2020, 06:57:54 PM
I'm glad you also picked up on that, to be honest with you I would have stopped posting at that point. I felt embarrassed for him and he indeed never recovered.

Bring us up to speed on what happened. I know you’re dying to.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on September 27, 2020, 06:59:41 PM
This one’s good, too.  Great parody.

http://youtu.be/W5ko-LeObBQ

That's another good sing-along, another feel-good Jam.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on September 27, 2020, 07:04:35 PM
He broke Roswell's heart.
Say what?  Bateman?  I must have missed that episode.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on September 27, 2020, 07:07:34 PM
Say what?  Bateman?  I must have missed that episode.

Yea...Roswell was in love...but he spurned her...like so many before.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on September 27, 2020, 07:09:05 PM
Ha!  I didn’t know that.  Threw her to the side as just another bloody corpse, I suppose.

Corona Kitty

Heather retired em.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on September 27, 2020, 07:12:28 PM
Ha!  I didn’t know that.  Threw her to the side as just another bloody corpse, I suppose.

;D

chefist

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 27, 2020, 07:13:56 PM
Heather retired em.

He didn't have the primary qualification that Art was looking for.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on September 27, 2020, 07:17:06 PM

That is also very accurate, he would first have to undergo very strict medical procedures in order to meet the physical requirements.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on September 27, 2020, 07:17:06 PM
Understandable.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 27, 2020, 06:56:05 PM
I think his confidence was shaken by the phone theft and has never recovered.   :(
I think he got a little too close in his interviews with Col. Aquino and also "The Finders" stories. The late Col. or CIA-connected Satanic cult might have 'activated' a cell of BLMs via technology per TW-SW7905.1 "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars," and that orchestrated mugging/robbery intimidated him into shutting down Dark Weekend/DarkCity.  Or "they" offered him a better job "on the inside....." And his tweeting of anti-BLM chaos is a part of destabilization and Balkanization program.

Ones notes in passing that TW-SW7905.1and also Bill Cooper's "Behold a Pale Horse" are very popular subject in certain rapper/urban communities. Which in itself is interesting how conspiracies circles are, often, circles. And result in strange bedfellows. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on September 27, 2020, 07:26:06 PM
Art always did like nice views.

Let me ask you this, And I don't think I've ever asked you this question before.

Do you believe art Bell was fooling around with Heather Wade, as many have suspected as one John Lear, has even suspected without naming names?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 27, 2020, 07:24:22 PM
...Or "they" offered him a better job "on the inside....." And his tweeting of anti-BLM chaos is a part of destabilization and Balkanization program.

This is a strong possibility.  Though this glorious spectacle, which I would have missed were it not for Bateman's diligence, demonstrates that, chaotic as things appear here, we have a ways to go before we approach the perilous tipping point at which the Netherlands routinely balances, driven by soccer fans like these:

https://twitter.com/darkcityfm/status/1310025454322057220

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 27, 2020, 07:35:41 PM
This is a strong possibility.  Though this glorious spectacle, which I would have missed were it not for Bateman's diligence, demonstrates that, chaotic as things appear here, we have a ways to go before we approach the perilous tipping point at which the Netherlands routinely balances, driven by soccer fans like these:

https://twitter.com/darkcityfm/status/1310025454322057220
Seattle and Portland malcontents could really learn a lot from real Balkanization-style hooliganism.

Both have soccer teams so it would seem to be a natural projection.  Just need to find a way to make the teams associated with sectarianism, racism, more drinking/drugs, and introduce more training in paramilitary tactics and Krav-Maga.

paladin1991

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on September 27, 2020, 06:02:21 PM
What even happened that caused Bateman to hate this place so much? Did he have beef with MV or what? I always liked him and still do, but whatever reason he had for leaving I never understood it.

I remember the shit that went on btwn Quim and Heather. Then his girlfriend came on and started in.  I think that might have made ppl here think that he is a pussy.  I dunno.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 27, 2020, 06:12:41 PM
He just stopped doing it and then months later he told me he got a job in TV, so no.
Hey, that's right.  What TV deal did he have?  Production?  'Dead body number two in the elevator'?

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 27, 2020, 06:41:38 PM
I've copped his "You're a dim bulb" and used it several times to good effect since that faithful night.  I'm glad to know the dude is still alive. For all I knew, he was at the bottom of the Hudson.

Well, he did get mugged.  Maybe that was the beginning of his end?  Maybe he felt that he had been 'bitched' by that incident? 

"What's the frequency, Bateman?"

paladin1991

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 27, 2020, 06:48:56 PM
Both didn't come across very good, that is accurate.

Also.. only the weak and scared use the block function.

I gotta agree with you.  You never sound scared. ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 27, 2020, 06:56:05 PM
I think his confidence was shaken by the phone theft and has never recovered.   :(
You could be right.  I would take the reports of numerous 'men' who had been stuck up or had their ass kicked.  They were beaten men.  A rare one would be standing in his own blood swearing vengence against 'the motherfuckers who did this.  I'll get their fucking asses!"
The rest had been cucked for life.   NO shit, Swear to God.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on September 27, 2020, 06:56:14 PM
Lee is one talented taint dude.  I’m not sure why he’s wasting his time with us.
::)

paladin1991

Yea...Roswell was in love...but he spurned spermed her...like so many before.
::)