• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Warner is a pussy

Started by Corona Kitty, September 27, 2020, 03:25:03 PM

Corona Kitty

I've always known he was a pussy from new York, a hack and a failed broadcaster. I just reminded him about that and he blocked me like a beta faggot. (LOL)

You'd be surprised at how many talk show hosts tell me, "please don't make fun of me".

K_Dubb

I have been enjoying his tweeting about BLM because it reminds me of when someone stole his phone.

I believe I wrote a poem about that.  Or, more precisely, some lines of blank verse in the trochaic tetrameter borrowed from Hiawatha and the Kalevala.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 27, 2020, 04:25:51 PM
I have been enjoying his tweeting about BLM because it reminds me of when someone stole his phone.

I believe I wrote a poem about that.  Or, more precisely, some lines of blank verse in the trochaic tetrameter borrowed from Hiawatha and the Kalevala.

Hahahaha.

What even happened that caused Bateman to hate this place so much? Did he have beef with MV or what? I always liked him and still do, but whatever reason he had for leaving I never understood it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on September 27, 2020, 06:02:21 PM
What even happened that caused Bateman to hate this place so much? Did he have beef with MV or what? I always liked him and still do, but whatever reason he had for leaving I never understood it.

Yeah, I was a fan too and he seemed to get a lot of support here in general.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 27, 2020, 06:06:52 PM
Yeah, I was a fan too and he seemed to get a lot of support here in general.

You guys failed to support him and his shitty show couldn't survive.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on September 27, 2020, 06:02:21 PM

He got bodied by Heather Wade ona fone.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 27, 2020, 06:09:54 PM
You guys failed to support him and his shitty show couldn't survive.

He just stopped doing it and then months later he told me he got a job in TV, so no.

Asuka Langley

>Steve Warner

I dont know who this guy is but if hes anything like Art Bell i hope he kills himself.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 27, 2020, 06:12:41 PM
He just stopped doing it and then months later he told me he got a job in TV, so no.

Yeah like Dave Schrader.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 27, 2020, 06:10:42 PM
He got bodied by Heather Wade ona fone.

Yeah but he was the one that came out looking reasonably sane from that interaction. Heather, not so much.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 27, 2020, 06:13:36 PM
>Steve Warner

I dont know who this guy is but if hes anything like Art Bell i hope he kills himself.

He's feces.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 27, 2020, 06:14:09 PM
Yeah but he was the one that came out looking reasonably sane from that interaction. Heather, not so much.

2 irrational women shouting at eachother.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 27, 2020, 06:15:32 PM
2 irrational women shouting at eachother.

Nah, just one and a man doing the best he could to deal with her hissy fits.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 27, 2020, 06:21:39 PM
Nah, just one and a man doing the best he could to deal with her hissy fits.

A man who sounded like a women, agreed.

K_Dubb

It was fallout from the Wade Affair, the same one that scattered the Four Princes of Bellgab to the winds realizing they had been ridden, used, and discarded like whores in Wade's insatiable quest for the throne.

I do like Bateman, too, though I said at the time of Bateman v. Wade that neither came off looking good, more alike than different, and I had hoped that a few years might take a little tautness out of his bowstring but that doesn't seem to have happened.  Her e is my favorite:

https://twitter.com/darkcityfm/status/1305368756139577344

>:( >:( >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 27, 2020, 06:31:59 PM
It was fallout from the Wade Affair, the same one that scattered the Four Princes of Bellgab to the winds realizing they had been ridden, used, and discarded like whores in Wade's insatiable quest for the throne.

I do like Bateman, too, though I said at the time of Bateman v. Wade that neither came off looking good, more alike than different, and I had hoped that a few years might take a little tautness out of his bowstring but that doesn't seem to have happened.  Her e is my favorite:

I like him even more now.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 27, 2020, 06:35:34 PM

I like him even more now.

Oh go check out his twatter he fulminates against them at great length it is a sight!

I do like Bateman, too, though I said at the time of Bateman v. Wade that neither came off looking good, more alike than different,

I've copped his "You're a dim bulb" and used it several times to good effect since that faithful night.  I'm glad to know the dude is still alive. For all I knew, he was at the bottom of the Hudson.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 27, 2020, 06:41:38 PM
I've copped his "You're a dim bulb" and used it several times to good effect since that faithful night.  I'm glad to know the dude is still alive. For all I knew, he was at the bottom of the Hudson.

Haha oh yeah in terms of rhetorical highlights it was the rattled cage vs. the dim bulb which sounds about right.

Corona Kitty

Both didn't come across very good, that is accurate.

Also.. only the weak and scared use the block function.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 27, 2020, 06:48:56 PM

ItsOver

It was fallout from the Wade Affair, the same one that scattered the Four Princes of Bellgab to the winds realizing they had been ridden, used, and discarded like whores in Wade's insatiable quest for the throne...

Heh, heh, heh...”throne.”  :D

http://youtu.be/I1uCwOyXOJU

K_Dubb

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 27, 2020, 06:48:56 PM

I think his confidence was shaken by the phone theft and has never recovered.   :(

ItsOver

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 27, 2020, 06:53:00 PM

I can't decide which one is my favorite.
Lee is one talented dude.  I’m not sure why he’s wasting his time with us.

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 27, 2020, 06:53:00 PM

I can't decide which one is my favorite.

This is mine due one magical line:
"You're hard up sellin' blood findin' Coke cans too"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1efbNPmC4

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 27, 2020, 06:56:05 PM
I think his confidence was shaken by the phone theft and has never recovered.   :(

I'm glad you also picked up on that, to be honest with you I would have stopped posting at that point. I felt embarrassed for him and he indeed never recovered.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on September 27, 2020, 06:56:14 PM
Lee is one talented dude.  I’m not sure why he’s wasting his time with us.

He likes the free digital sex.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 27, 2020, 06:57:09 PM
This is mine due one magical line:
"You're hard up sellin' blood findin' Coke cans too"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1efbNPmC4

Yeah, you see, I have sung along to that one.