• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Those HOTFIXES are so hot in Paris right now

Started by Jackstar, September 19, 2020, 07:11:46 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2020, 06:40:09 AM
faggot

HOTFIX: the sight or sound of this word no longer has painfully negative connotations.
HOTFIX: Dynamic energies unaffected by the previous hotfix, now no longer maintain molecular, nor psychic cohesion. Give it up, Monkeyshines.

Jackstar

Just to keep it all in one place. If anyone finds one of the old ones around in the past feed, feel free to paste it in.

ALSO: Everyone may submit their own hotfixes! Keep them simple, Punylings. Simple and profane sweet.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2020, 07:21:11 AM
« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:21:11 »

HOTFIX: Installed 50,000 feet of electrified razor wire in the neurosphere to help forestall the inevitable rising of the groupie tide. Sigh.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2020, 07:22:33 AM
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:22:33 »

Added a Dash button for electrified razor wire to both company and campus accounts. Fingers crossed. Hammering that button with crossed fingers. It's not a lot of defense, but it's gotta be superior to a Clinton presidency.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 13, 2020, 01:07:10 PM
RoseGirl started up an "homage board" too. I wonder how it is getting along?

HOTFIX: Lasha is now capable of feeling remorse.
HOTFIX: Lasha is now overwhelmingly compelled to sincerely apologize to Jackstar for fucking him off, irrespective of his massive, throbbing penis, erect or otherwise. As an unintended side-effect, Lasha now prefers black hair. Jackstar is a generous system overload overlord.
HOTFIX: Increased spawning rate of freckled redheads by 17,001,700%. Report any unintended consequences of that to absolutely no one, just catalog delicately, and encourage them to reach for the stars.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 19, 2020, 10:18:40 AM
I know you Hungarians.

They don't know me. I'm a sport. Also a monoglot. To them, I am less than human--or if not that, then, less important.

Jackstar

HOTFIX: Grapefruit is no longer allowed to access Q board without her hand being held.

Jackstar

HOTFIX: Grown men are now allowed to be terrified of Jackstar without automatically feeling emasculated. Traditional saving throw rules apply.

HOTFIX: We'll be handing out dixie cups to save money on kleenex.

Jackstar

Approved.

Obviously, my comment here is not necessary here at all.

Nyewalker

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2020, 07:21:11 AM

Everyone Post your HOTFIXES

I thought Pate and K_Dubb were going to fix the shit