• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Adversary

Started by Jackstar, September 15, 2020, 01:25:22 AM

Jackstar

Our great common enemy is currently tied up and hog tied like my little b****. it's like kind of like that scene in 9:00 to 5:00 where they got Danny Coleman all tied up in his bedroom it's like that I'm pretty good

It's not like they gave me this job for nothing you know

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 01:25:22 AM
Our great common enemy is currently tied up and hog tied like my little b****. it's like kind of like that scene in 9:00 to 5:00 where they got Danny Coleman all tied up in his bedroom it's like that I'm pretty good

It's not like they gave me this job for nothing you know

Well, looks I don't need to proofread MOD EYE FI that one very much. Sweet!

Lines are open. I don't know what all y'all need to be doing right now--way, way, WAY above my pay grade--but it's clear that now is the time to do it. Save me a glass of kombucha for the morning after the after-party that I simply have never, ever been invited to.

p.s.: your face is cute

Jackstar

Yeah, I don't want to work for any more "black hearts" anymore either.

Don't hate me because I'm awesome. Hate me because I am built that way.

You probably think I'm a fruitcake for sure now! Oh goody.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on September 15, 2020, 01:39:51 AM
TMI !!!

I'm not going to lie: I know all the players here. Which really doesn't help me understand what's going on here right now better than any of you, but... on the bright side, I am neither weeping copiously, nor weeping into my own feces--nor, using any "drugs" of any statistical significance, which I know is important to a lot of you, for reasons that escape me, but probably have a lot to do with the vast and great majority of you being a MEWLING COTERIE OF BRAINWASHED SYCOPHANTIC PUNYLING MORSELS.

HOTFIX: SINISTAR is now allergic to Punyling meat. YOU ARE WELCOME.

HOTFIX: Shipped a microphone to the INDOMITABLE battle platform orbiting (y)our MY solar system.* I'll be honest, though: I have no idea where that's gonna plug in.

*: Yeah, I'll take care of it, and a damn sight better than the last d-bag in charge. Count on it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 02:05:06 AMMEWLING COTERIE OF BRAINWASHED SYCOPHANTIC PUNYLING MORSELS.

[attachment=2,msg1421189]   [attachment=1,msg1421189]

These people are stupid. ~SS,SF~

p.s. I actually can't decide which of these colors look better to say FU BOB with. Any of all y'all got a suggestion?

p.p.s.: lines are open. You should see the texts I'm getting now. heh heh