• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

MELCHIZEDEK: The Most High King & Priest

Started by Jackstar, September 14, 2020, 06:29:30 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 01, 2020, 02:39:43 PM
flying off and sucking some guy.  :o

Note that it is not yet verified, whether or not that actually happened. There's a lot of extraneous details here that really matter in this instance. Your attempt to simplify my relationship seems... unsubstantiated at best and incoherent at worst. Also: what the fuck do you care? What are you, my pastor?

Further: You idiots have had my girlfriend on the GabCast like five times, meanwhile I'm calling every single episode, MV is announcing the phone lines are open, I'm calling up on the same number, the same number I had for quite a long time, the same number he knows by heart, and he's not answering the phone. Except... sometimes. Like that one time.

You know it's funny, I bet MV is the most annoyed one of us all, because he knows for a fact that I've been playing this entire website since before I got here. 7 years ago. I told him this already! Maybe he forgot.

I don't care what he thinks: I'll tell him later. At this point, what difference does it even make? I won, you all lost, and my girlfriend is now simultaneously incredibly embarrassed and very impressed with me. I don't care that you don't believe me. I don't care that you're implying that I'm lying. I don't care that it doesn't make any sense to any of you.

And further, I now no longer care to tell you what I do care about. Toodles! (Treat that as a hard EOL, but I'm trying to soften my image. How am I doing, Robert?)

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqnLkc9nK4U

Quote from: Jackstar on December 01, 2020, 02:54:01 PM
(Treat that as a hard EOL, but I'm trying to soften my image. How am I doing, Robert?)

Robert: switch to pig lard.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on December 01, 2020, 02:54:01 PMit is not yet verified

Oh, it happened mister.

We all know. When are you going to start being honest?

You need to process this so you can move on.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2021, 08:41:33 AM
Oh, it happened mister.

This simply isn't my area.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2021, 08:41:33 AMYou need to process this so you can move on.

You need to pour yourself a long tall glass of shut the fuck up and have a scone, Crisco.

Ciardelo

No matter where you go Jack, no matter how hard you keep trying not to act like you care, you DO care.

It's OK to not be OK Jack.

Remember too, feelings are not facts. You can acknowledge them.

Quit punishing yourself Jack. Stop and smell the flowers.