• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

MELCHIZEDEK: The Most High King & Priest

Started by Jackstar, September 14, 2020, 06:29:30 AM

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKPqNgCI5F4

If you haven't heard about this guy, it's probably because you jumped dimensions or slept through that class in college or had it beaten out of you during an adorable little hazing ritual or something. In any event, this is a pretty sweet video--and I especially like the way the theologian is BASICALLY SHOUTING AT YOUS THROUGH THE SCREEN. Awesome! I wish I had nieces, so I could encourage them to sit on his knee.

And not just because it is safe. This guy seems like a real mensch. And, this thread went into Politics, because... c'mon, king AND priest? What happened to separation of church and state? This guy is an abomination! It's like cats and dogs, living together! MASS HYSTERIA!!!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 14, 2020, 06:29:30 AM
This guy seems like a real mensch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravi_Zacharias

This guy just died--and I never heard of him before! Drat! Now, all I can do is use telepathy YouTube. Sad!

K_Dubb

Ok so "Jack" is not code for "Jack Mormon" that blows that theory.

Jackstar

https://youtu.be/SRUCgpOv9Ck

Can one of you listen to this song for me? I'm curious how it turns out in the end, but I'm not going to sit there and suffer through it to find out.

Thanks in advance. Semper fi ALWAYS FAITHFUL

Jackstar

Jackstar

I hear one or two of you asking: He says He's busy. No surprise there.

Remember: Jackstar does not channel. So knocking on this door ain't gonna help any. Y'all have my sympathies, believe me, I'd love to talk to Him too.

Oh, wait, I can. I mean, like--over dinner. How fuckin' cool would that be, right? Yeah, pretty cool. When you get to The Table--and some of you absolutely will--order me the surf'N'turf, I'll be along at an appropriate interval.

This is exciting, isn't it? Semper fi

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2020, 03:33:06 AM
I hear one or two of you asking: He says He's busy. No surprise there.

Remember: Jackstar does not channel. So knocking on this door ain't gonna help any. Y'all have my sympathies, believe me, I'd love to talk to Him too.

Oh, wait, I can. I mean, like--over dinner. How fuckin' cool would that be, right? Yeah, pretty cool. When you get to The Table--and some of you absolutely will--order me the surf'N'turf, I'll be along at an appropriate interval.

This is exciting, isn't it? Semper fi

Garrote!

Jackstar

I am told there are queries. What? Look, I'm not going to lie; I'm mostly doing what I'm told in an adult fashion.

And then there's the part where I have a truly Abysmal sense of humour.

I have to go jump on a faerie now.

Jackstar

No news is good news. I have an actual life.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 01, 2020, 06:54:46 AM
HOWEVER, NO CHURCHES. TOO TACKY.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 24, 2020, 01:33:36 PM
that kind of stuff does play a role

honestly, the only bullshits coming from me is that I keep making the most ridiculous excuses to keep from blowing up BellGab: I'm too tired, I'm too lazy, I'm too dumb, I'm too addicted to drugs, I'm worthless, I'll never get anywhere in life, I don't have a career, I don't have a diploma, I'll never amount to anything, I'm just a huge loser with no skills and I should just be grateful that I can get a job digging ditches... however as we know--as we all know--that none of that is true.

What is true, is it some of you are fucked, and I don't know--or care!!--who!

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 24, 2020, 01:24:47 PM
BS!

Oh, this one is gonna be sweet. Can you imagine a show prep? this guy actually has come up with real questions just in case it really is real! Because this shit does happen.

Quote from: DanTSX on November 24, 2020, 07:32:02 AM
Quality thread jockstor  8)

And, I would really prefer that didn't happen to me. Still, here I am. . Semper fi. Can I do something else? Be on call for this gig is kind of like work. Like, I'm told that I can't ask about DanTSX's sister, because Melchizedek doesn't want me damaging his brand. I'm actually told this.

Also I'm told that it's not because she's a w****, it's because he's got a corrupted bloodline--does that make any sense to you? Doesn't make any sense to me. How can a  bloodline be corrupted? And it's like does road guy even have a sister? It's literally never ever crossed my mind.

Until, just now. Hello, DanTSX. Thanks for meddling with forces you don't understand. It really makes me look disciplined by comparison. now, show all my posts to your sister and tell me how terrible she thinks I am.

Or, not. It's really all up to you guys now! I've been... re-assigned. this must be true, because all the insults Melchizedeks are actually trying to fill my imagination with aren't anything that I'd like to share with you all.

Funny thing about psychotronic weaponry: I thought I invented it and then asked Jesus to put it away, as it seemed... too mean. I'm told this was an advanced thought for an 8-year-old to have, and it's why I was assigned to you all here as... well, fuck if I know what it is.

After a certain point, I decided I didn't really care too much. Let bygones be bygones! Live and let live! I forgive everyone who tried to damage me! However, apparently the powers of me are not as forgiving as I am in this juncture.

My girlfriend's a whore? My cat deserved to die? Richard coughlin has to live alone without Robin? Wow, wow, wow.

And I didn't deserve a microphone, right? Okay, Kids. I guess you were right, and I were wrong. Was wrong? Is it were here... or is it was? Oh, damn it, I've lost my ability to properly analyze English.

So I guess that makes K_Dubb in charge. And, I'm making pate the ambassador to Siberia.

"Fix this shit" indeed. That's right, move over bacon, there's a new sheriff in town, and I do, in fact, consort with prostitutes.

However, let me be clear--they pay me.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 01, 2020, 12:51:47 PM
You heard it hear first, folks.

Here's the thing about psychotronic weaponry: bad idea to use it against Clergy. It's a really, really bad idea.

Now, how many people do you have in your gang? I'm actually only seeing three. Can you arrange for your people to be more effective? because as of yesterday events seem to be moving to a place where I'm going to get called up into active duty again, on an issue that I WOULD REALLY RATHER NOT BE ACTIVE ON.

Not for my sake--believe me, I'm having way more fun than it looks, and believe me I know what it looks like, /grin--but for yours. I don't want to have to slay this dragon one more time. I love dragons! Want to marry dragons, and have little dragon babies!

Instead... you just can't let it go, can you? And, remind me again: You're telling me that there's something I can't stop doing? Do I have that correct?

Look, don't bother: my mother loved my father, there's no way you'll convince her that you're him, although believe me, if he could ever have typed a sentence in his life, I'm sure he would have typed something about how I'm not doing things right. Yeah, whatever, Dad.

Anyway, I'd rather let my mother handle you all. But until she can't do it with the kind of delicate precision required. I told you wants to kill you all. This wouldn't surprise me--she always was fond of me, and she can see everything now.

Which also includes your lies and slander and libel. Enjoy, Baby. Don't you have any respect for yourself? Even if your claims are true... shouldn't you, like, figure out how to offer... aid? Believe me, it doesn't help me to see you being this stupid, as I don't have an ego investment in BellGab.

Imagine the freedom. Except, I guess you'd start crying then huh? Now f****** at this point I don't care. You had your chance for me to be uninvolved, now I'm superfly TNT, m***********. Was any of that necessary?

Ask around.

Ciardelo

"Egomaniacs with inferiority complexes"

I present to you just one.

There must be gangs of people against him.

All he has to do is look. Look in the mirror Jack.

There's your gang.

ItsOver

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on December 01, 2020, 01:12:07 PM

I can reveal this at this phase of the project: that Facebook account was created on purpose! I have 1,500 friends that I've never ever met, on purpose; that picture was taken on purpose; I wore that shirt on purpose while holding the coffee mug exactly where it is in the frame, on purpose. That picture was made available as the only one on Facebook to be taken by people who wanted a copy of a photo of me... on purpose.

And, of course: I left my real name on BellGab for months, on purpose. Truth be told, I didn't think MV would change it--he never does anything else I tell him to do--but I guess he figured he thought it would be okay.

And of course, it is.

Note that this is not trolling. This is baiting. There is a huge difference between trolling and baiting and trust me: a Master knows the difference.

Now, I actually didn't anticipate that this project would go this far in this direction, but believe me, now that it has--I am delighted.

So, anyways... what am I supposed to be embarrassed about here? I've literally lost track. Get it? Track! Because we're... oh, nevermind. It won't be as funny to other family and friends of have to explain it all to you, it'll be more satisfying as they watch all of you gradually becoming aware that you've been played like a fiddle for years.

Semper fi. also, I highly recommend to all of you, that you stop bothering my friend and her family or her friends and their family or her family and their friends or... well, basically anyone.

I am not naming names, but some people are pissed. And as has become increasingly demonstrable to anybody paying attention--not only am I notnot only am I not pissed, I'm also innocent and blameless. None of this shit was my idea! So how is it my fault that some of you aren't having a good time now?

Oh, right: it isn't. Also, looking around for somebody to blame at this juncture is a really low rent ghetto behavior to engage in, even for BellGab. I wonder if EllGab was up or down on the scale from that?

Okay I'm done wondering. Time to go down to the local truck stop and start sucking dick for drug money, you know me: living the dream.

Also: I can sell you the Eiffel tower. Join my Zoom meeting for more details. Explosive belly laughter.

END.OF.LINE.

Ciardelo

Drug addicts desperately, constantly, incessantly, re-frame the lies they tell themselves that everything is fine.

There it is, folks.

Dr. MD MD

Mel-Cheesey-Dick? Is that how you pronounce it. ???

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 01, 2020, 02:07:57 PM
everything is fine.

Everything is NOT fine. Some a****** told my girlfriend that she was an idiot, and another a****** told her that she was a whore and another a****** told her that she was fat. this has led to a terrible situation where she has to pretend to me that it's not a big deal to her--it is--because she knows me pretty well, and if she knows that she told me what I really need to know, In her mind I'm just as likely to flip out and kill these people like for real or never respect her again or... Well she probably doesn't know. She's not thinking real clear lately.

it's possible she didn't have to deal with any kind of name calling in high school. She kind of led a sheltered life. Kinda. It's not like you're thinking.What it's like is, until me... she just assumed that all men were stupid, and all the ones who are smart who are just pretending they were stupid? Yeah she thought she was smarter than then too.

Or something like that. I'm not sure on the details, and I don't want to embarrass her, but let's just say that you people making fun of her we're having absolutely no negative impact on my life whatsoever.

I'd love to watch her actually kill you all. I'd hand her fresh blades and a clean towel in between jugulars. I've been here the whole time--I know the truth. And never in the entire history of the internet has any woman had to put up with more s*** than this one has... because not only is there whatever the hell you Mongolian fucktarda and her have been doing, there's also the very real realization that when I told her a year ago that she was going to have to face a reckoning... I WAS NOT KIDDING.

I think she thought she was immune to certain forms of karma or something. I don't know. We haven't talked about it much. What is there to say? She's already told me that she hates it when I tell her "I told you so": well now she can just hear it echoed in her head for the rest of her life. Works for me, and saves me a lot on vocal cord lubrication.

No, I'm probably unclear in a lot of this--there's a lot of erroneous speculation here. But what I'm absolutely not unaware of, is that some things are very much... not fine.

And, do you think that's my responsibility, is it? is that your learned scholar opinion, or are you speaking from beyond the veil, or do you have an agenda to maintain, or do you think that my public persona adds to my private difficulties? Well, I'll tell you what, Fucko--I don't give two f****** s**** what your opinion is about anything, and if you ever want me to change your mind about that, you know where I f****** live.

Meanwhile: yeah you guys can make fun of my girlfriend all you like. Go ahead! I want you to. I won't have to lie to a substantiate her story, and I upload my s*** to seven different proxies, in three different clouds, in five different languages. no one will ever get anyone to ever believe that I had anything to do with any of this shit, even if she stalks you all and murders you dead in your sleep. As long as I don't actually help, me cheerleading her murderous desires isn't illegal at all.

If anything, it'll humanize me. So, no, trust me: I know that things are not okay: You guys have pissed off the wrong Native American registered tribal female member.

I mean, it's not that bad for me, but not real great for her, and it's not going to be real great for you people either, cuz believe me, she'll wake you up before the eviscerating blade is even unsheathed.

She's pretty pissed. And she's a little pissed at me, and that's not very okay. But she's way more pissed at you people, and I must confess, that's not great either.

But it ain't that bad either. Now, does that sound like denial to you? Let me know after you've run itpast your handler. And the next time you want to insult me for something, can you guys make it be something actually insulting? implying that I'm basically the modern version of Hunter S. Thompson is really not doing a whole lot to really make me feel bad at all, because I don't give a shit about my career, because I'm not a talentless hack.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 01, 2020, 02:15:17 PM
Mel-Cheesey-Dick? Is that how you pronounce it. ???

Nope. And mostly, I don't pronounce it at all. Embarrassed about the whole thing, to tell you the truth.

But, at least I didn't kill Jesus.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on December 01, 2020, 02:25:04 PM
Everything is NOT fine. Some a****** told my girlfriend that she was an idiot, and another a****** told her that she was a whore and another a****** told her that she was fat. this has led to a terrible situation where she has to pretend to me that it's not a big deal to her--it is--because she knows me pretty well, and if she knows that she told me what I really need to know, In her mind I'm just as likely to flip out and kill these people like for real or never respect her again or... Well she probably doesn't know. She's not thinking real clear lately.

it's possible she didn't have to deal with any kind of name calling in high school. She kind of led a sheltered life. Kinda. It's not like you're thinking.What it's like is, until me... she just assumed that all men were stupid, and all the ones who are smart who are just pretending they were stupid? Yeah she thought she was smarter than then too.

Or something like that. I'm not sure on the details, and I don't want to embarrass her, but let's just say that you people making fun of her we're having absolutely no negative impact on my life whatsoever.

I'd love to watch her actually kill you all. I'd hand her fresh blades and a clean towel in between jugulars. I've been here the whole time--I know the truth. And never in the entire history of the internet has any woman had to put up with more s*** than this one has... because not only is there whatever the hell you Mongolian fucktarda and her have been doing, there's also the very real realization that when I told her a year ago that she was going to have to face a reckoning... I WAS NOT KIDDING.

I think she thought she was immune to certain forms of karma or something. I don't know. We haven't talked about it much. What is there to say? She's already told me that she hates it when I tell her "I told you so": well now she can just hear it echoed in her head for the rest of her life. Works for me, and saves me a lot on vocal cord lubrication.

No, I'm probably unclear in a lot of this--there's a lot of erroneous speculation here. But what I'm absolutely not unaware of, is that some things are very much... not fine.

And, do you think that's my responsibility, is it? is that your learned scholar opinion, or are you speaking from beyond the veil, or do you have an agenda to maintain, or do you think that my public persona adds to my private difficulties? Well, I'll tell you what, Fucko--I don't give two f****** s**** what your opinion is about anything, and if you ever want me to change your mind about that, you know where I f****** live.

Meanwhile: yeah you guys can make fun of my girlfriend all you like. Go ahead! I want you to. I won't have to lie to a substantiate her story, and I upload my s*** to seven different proxies, in three different clouds, in five different languages. no one will ever get anyone to ever believe that I had anything to do with any of this shit, even if she stalks you all and murders you dead in your sleep. As long as I don't actually help, me cheerleading her murderous desires isn't illegal at all.

If anything, it'll humanize me. So, no, trust me: I know that things are not okay: You guys have pissed off the wrong Native American registered tribal female member.

I mean, it's not that bad for me, but not real great for her, and it's not going to be real great for you people either, cuz believe me, she'll wake you up before the eviscerating blade is even unsheathed.

She's pretty pissed. And she's a little pissed at me, and that's not very okay. But she's way more pissed at you people, and I must confess, that's not great either.

But it ain't that bad either. Now, does that sound like denial to you? Let me know after you've run itpast your handler. And the next time you want to insult me for something, can you guys make it be something actually insulting? implying that I'm basically the modern version of Hunter S. Thompson is really not doing a whole lot to really make me feel bad at all, because I don't give a shit about my career, because I'm not a talentless hack.

The quality of your posts have gone down, WAY down since hooking up with her, Jack. Food for thought.

Just tell her Ellgab is thataway, man, ;)

Ciardelo

I'm SHOCKED people would call her a hoor just for flying off and sucking some guy.  :o

That shit must be preety good Jack.

Keep re-framing. You'll get it lined up right soon enuff.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 01, 2020, 02:28:48 PM
The quality of your posts have gone down

As per our accepted cultural norms, you are welcome to apply for a refund at any time.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 01, 2020, 02:28:48 PMJust tell her Ellgab is thataway, man, ;)

I did on several occasions. She completely ignored me every time. You'll have to ask her why--I thought at the time that she didn't want to be there because I'm banned from there and I think they're idiots! however, if she wanted to turn things around into her image I would have told her how to begin that accomplishment.

The important thing to remember is that I know about belgab a good four to five years before I ever met this person, and when I told her about it, I warned her.

I said to her, verbatim quote: "this is literally the worst community on the internet. This is worse than 4chan, 8-chan, Mos Eisley, it really is the most wretched hive of scum and villainy on the entire internet."

True story, right? Yeah, you know. You all know. But this is what she says to me after I told her that: "what's Mos Eisley?"

I don't think she was kidding. She doesn't like movies as much as the great outdoors, Star Wars is pretty lame anyway. I'm ready she was kidding? Doesn't matter now. What matters is, I warned her and she ignored me--thinking that she didn't need to listen to no man, she's a strong independent woman, she can hail herself, she don't need no man to handle things.

This is probably not a problem I'm going to have with that one ever again... n'est-ce pas? Clarifying note: I never told her what to do, I suggested that she not engaged in certain things, and then she nodded her head at me and said, "haha," and then went right on ahead With whatever her idea was a time.

As you can see, I'm in favor of a lassez-faire, hands-off approach towards relationships, except for... well let's just say, "life lesson learned" and leave it at that.

You are right, the quality of my posts has gone down. Do you know why? Because she can't read. ;)