• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Why can't Jackstar write a coherent post?

Started by AZZERAE, September 11, 2020, 05:38:22 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 13, 2020, 02:43:33 PM
You'd better hope that's all bullshit or you're going to end up cooked like your muffins. Singing 'Lead Kindly Light' at the church bring 'n' buy sale isn't going to cancel out all that spending of seed in sterile embraces.

They are loving embraces, you heathen!  I suppose you never stop to ask those poor muskmelons how they feel about the sordid uses to which you put them.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 13, 2020, 03:00:19 PM
They are loving embraces, you heathen!  I suppose you never stop to ask those poor muskmelons how they feel about the sordid uses to which you put them.

I couldn't even grow any this year because I kept thinking the neighbours were exchanging knowing winks. It's just another example of how you people make everything sordid and nasty. Loving or not, 'Thou shalt not mess with another dude's bootyhole' is up there in the Decalogue. You will do well to remember that while you're being griddled like a pancake.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 13, 2020, 02:39:41 PM
If Jackstar was Metron it stands to reason he'd get some slut to come on and pretend they were two different people. That's very suspicious and now I'm starting to change my mind. That hooer is probably Metron too.

We’re all metron! ;D

VC

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 13, 2020, 02:24:47 PM
Look, based on this theory of yours, I highly doubt your chess game is anything to brag about. I can 100% confirm that Jackstar was never Metron. I sat in the same room with Jackstar nowhere near a device while conversing with Metron. So unless it was some type of shared login, impossible. If Jackstar was Metron, he wasn't alone... So, know the very uncooperative Jackstar, I find this to be a truly hilarious hypothesis. You're welcome.

Thanks. I already posted I did not care whether Jackstar wears the same meatsuit as Metron, so I'll allow your post as follows...

ME-tron and Azzerae have already admitted to sharing accounts with Azzerae and [AzzStab] giving ME-tron the Karo account too, and ME-tron is an admitted loaded sock puppeteer here at BG. AzzStab runs puppets too. Jackass posted directly to me as if he is Metron2267. Unmistakable in his ME-tron style, not Jack-tron! Ha! Even you carried a certain message to me indirectly too! You're in on this game for sure and unlikely unwittingly!

The problem with your theory is that wherever AzzStab goes Metron follows. He just can't post as Metron now, bo the illegal doxxing at AzzStab's forum and supposed banning here, but his 24/7 squatting on this board and ridiculous OCD/ADHD high post count is only attributable to a ME-tron that follows AzzStab around like a puppy dog! This stench is obvious!

Yeah, it's perfectly plausible and likely that ME-tron shares Jack-tron's account too. Jack-tron admits ME-tron posted just like he did too. Either way, you're all good friends in admitted contact with each other if not alters, and you're all a bunch of SJW "paranormal" psychos that love skullfucking people here.

Checkmate! :D

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 13, 2020, 03:06:26 PM
I couldn't even grow any this year because I kept thinking the neighbours were exchanging knowing winks. It's just another example of how you people make everything sordid and nasty. Loving or not, 'Thou shalt not mess with another dude's bootyhole' is up there in the Decalogue. You will do well to remember that while you're being griddled like a pancake.

Oh you couldn't even be bothered to look it up, you scripturally illiterate baboon.  Here, I will give you the reference:  in Exodus 20:17 we read, "Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's ... ... ... ... ass."  It says nothing about lending him yours when there is plowing to be done, in a neighborly sort of way.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 13, 2020, 03:33:23 PM
Oh you couldn't even be bothered to look it up, you scripturally illiterate baboon.  Here, I will give you the reference:  in Exodus 20:17 we read, "Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's ... ... ... ... ass."  It says nothing about lending him yours when there is plowing to be done, in a neighborly sort of way.

Yes, well we all know about your neighbour. When you don't have his plums in your mouth you're watching him mow the lawn sans chemise. And, for the love of all things holy, get some proper shorts, not those abbreviated San Francisco abominations. I'm amazed they let you wander around in those things. You're a public disgrace!

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 13, 2020, 03:45:25 PM
Yes, well we all know about your neighbour. When you don't have his plums in your mouth you're watching him mow the lawn sans chemise. And, for the love of all things holy, get some proper shorts, not those abbreviated San Francisco abominations. I'm amazed they let you wander around in those things. You're a public disgrace!

Yes a very cheerful and generous man with his plums, and his mowing -- twice this year already, unasked.  God bless him.  And stop eyeing my cantaloupes, you pervert!

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 13, 2020, 11:25:54 AM
Take note, Azzerae:  I believe this is an important clue for unraveling the complex cosmology, in which we are all players whether we are interested or not, from which Jacky's posts emanate.  In passing I observe that it shares general features with those of a couple of other formerly prolific characters here.

Jacky I do not mean to do violence to your creation but attempts at interpretation are legitimate responses to all works of art.

If not Metron2267 and Karo, then whom are you suggesting?

K_Dubb

I will tell ZAZA but only if he sends me shirtless pics.

Jackstar

Loving or not, 'Thou shalt not mess with another dude's bootyhole' is up there in the Decalogue.

I see that the shock treatments have had the desired effect. And, as a bonus, you've stopped stuttering. I think we should all pause to breathe a huge sigh of relief, before going back and upping the voltage.

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on September 13, 2020, 06:03:17 PM
I see that the shock treatments have had the desired effect. And, as a bonus, you've stopped stuttering. I think we should all pause to breathe a huge sigh of relief, before going back and upping the voltage.

Sounds effectively coherent to me.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 13, 2020, 01:30:10 PM
But [K. Dubb is] a homo. All [gay people] do is go around buggering people and making them sad.

While I'm all for low hanging fruit, I'm unequivocally anti strange fruit.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Silphion on September 13, 2020, 08:48:25 PM
Sounds effectively coherent to me.

About as coherent as a brain damaged pre-tween throwing ice cubes at the sun.

aldousburbank

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 16, 2020, 01:01:39 PM
About as coherent as a brain damaged pre-tween throwing ice cubes at the sun.

Not all is coherency that it’s cracked up to be.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar on September 13, 2020, 06:03:17 PM

Your third comma is superfluous. This is the downfall, of civilization.

AZZERAE

'Thou shalt not mess with another dude's bootyhole' is up there in the Decalogue.

How 'bout bitches bootyholes?