• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Why can't Jackstar write a coherent post?

Started by AZZERAE, September 11, 2020, 05:38:22 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 12, 2020, 03:49:52 PM
Geez it was so long ago, I forget. He was a lot younger than me and we didn't hang out... I just knew who he was because of course it was a big deal that everyone always talked about. When I think of it now, it was not really a big deal. It was weird that everyone was enthralled.

Matt Groening collected all of his strips featuring his 2 sons in the following book:

I own it, but lent it to a very sick fellow cartoonist friend when he was in hospital.

Sure it's a big deal - that you went to school with a Groening! Well, to me, anyway.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2020, 09:56:20 AM
I'm making up for how little your retarded little brother sister posts. Great, now you've blown my cover. Thanks, Fucko.

On the bright side, I've noticed that you've been posting a lot less like a retard over the last three years or so. Thanks! Tell us what you've changed! Is it... filtering the fluoride? Please tell us that it's from filtering the fluoride.

I don't recall ever seeing such anger from you.

How about I ship you a nice microphone. It'll make you feel better.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2020, 06:30:14 PM
Wow! This must’ve been what it was like when Keats and Shelley blew each other. Only on Bellgab!

LOL

Doc, I did not express the love I felt for this post at the time and that was wrong.  I am sorry; please forgive me.

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on September 13, 2020, 02:59:27 AM

That would be nice of you, Lee.  It might give him something to diddle with, besides filling up your site with a thousand ignored shit posts a day to scroll past.

Jackstar

That's because you haven't bothered to have a conversation with me since well before my companion animal was murdered by your mewling, bleating coterie of sycophantic numbskulls Morsels, Moron.

Way too little: and way, way too late. I feel fine. Dosvedanya, Geranium.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on September 13, 2020, 07:47:57 AM
That's because you haven't bothered to have a conversation with me since well before my companion animal was murdered by your mewling, bleating coterie of sycophantic numbskulls Morsels, Moron.

I thought it had been longer than that.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on September 13, 2020, 07:47:57 AM
...since well before my companion animal was murdered by your mewling, bleating coterie of sycophantic numbskulls Morsels, Moron.

Take note, Azzerae:  I believe this is an important clue for unraveling the complex cosmology, in which we are all players whether we are interested or not, from which Jacky's posts emanate.  In passing I observe that it shares general features with those of a couple of other formerly prolific characters here.

Jacky I do not mean to do violence to your creation but attempts at interpretation are legitimate responses to all works of art.

AZZERAE

Who calls the God of this secret universe a "moron" and gets away with it?

AZZERAE

I'm sorry. You're the one person I could never do that to. I like you too much. Nothing you do pisses me off. Ever.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 13, 2020, 12:29:24 PM
I'm sorry. You're the one person I could never do that to. I like you too much. Nothing you do pisses me off. Ever.

But he's a homo. All they do is go around buggering people and making them sad.

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 13, 2020, 11:25:54 AM
Take note, Azzerae:  I believe this is an important clue for unraveling the complex cosmology, in which we are all players whether we are interested or not, from which Jacky's posts emanate.  In passing I observe that it shares general features with those of a couple of other formerly prolific characters here.

Jacky I do not mean to do violence to your creation but attempts at interpretation are legitimate responses to all works of art.

Don't worry you little faggot punnyling [Jackstar] I never reported you anywhere either. Retard. Don't know if the other guy really exists at Big Society, but maybe he'll get a nice little warm fuzz ball put up your ass to do some real time. Don't forget, you're already at strike one w/me motherfucker, and you already attempted two more strikes by your indirect messaging. You'd better quit while your ahead before you get checkmated.

You posted 100 times two days ago. Yesterday 91 times. WE ALL KNOW WHOM you are in your root account Jack-tron! ME-tron. ::)

You just couldn't wait to tell me whom you were in the third link here:

Follow The 3 Links in This Post & The Last Link is Absolute Proof of a ME-tron Match!

[attachment=1,msg1420644]

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 13, 2020, 12:29:24 PM

I'll try to be good then.

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on September 13, 2020, 01:31:32 PM
Don't worry you little faggot punnyling I never reported you anywhere either. Retard. Don't know if the other guy really exists at Big Society, but maybe he'll get a nice little warm fuzz ball put up your ass to do some real time. Don't forget, you're already at strike one w/me motherfucker, and you already attempted two more strikes by your indirect messaging. You'd better quit while your ahead before you get checkmated.

You posted 100 times two days ago. Yesterday 92 times. WE ALL KNOW WHOM you are in your root account Jack-tron! ME-tron. ::)

Follow The 3 Links in This Post & The Last Link is Absolute Proof of a ME-tron Match!

No I am really Shreddie.  See?

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 13, 2020, 01:38:54 PM
No I am really Shreddie.  See?

That post is for Jackstar, not you, as I think you're well aware.

As for Shreddie, not likely since he's been on the Gabcast a few times already. :-*

Or, did you'all pull a ME-tron/AzzStab combo, and he allows you to post through his account too? ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on September 13, 2020, 01:44:06 PM

I am never sure; every time I hear "faggot" I sit up and bark like a seal.

SredniVashtar

K_Dubb would like to be me, I think that's beyond dispute. I don't know what I get out of the deal. Apart from a talent for playing the accordion and the pink oboe. And AIDS, of course.

SredniVashtar

I'm certainly not Jackstar. Playing two insufferable cunts would be too taxing for this lad.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on September 13, 2020, 01:44:06 PM

As for Shreddie, not likely since he's been on the Gabcast a few times already. :-*

Or, did you'all pull a ME-tron/AzzStab combo, and he allows you to post through his account too? ;D

I think Jack has been on the Gabcast before and I know he called into Hoagie’s show a couple times back in the day.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 13, 2020, 01:58:07 PM
K_Dubb would like to be me, I think that's beyond dispute. I don't know what I get out of the deal. Apart from a talent for playing the accordion and the pink oboe. And AIDS, of course.

You forgot muffins that actually work.

SredniVashtar

In fact I was on a GC when that abysmal louse called in, so that scotches that rumour.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 13, 2020, 02:01:19 PM
You forgot muffins that actually work.

Muffins on one hand, AIDS on the other. It's a delicate balance. I'd have to eat a hell of a lot of muffins to offset the AIDS.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: VC on September 13, 2020, 01:31:32 PM
Don't worry you little faggot punnyling [Jackstar] I never reported you anywhere either. Retard. Don't know if the other guy really exists at Big Society, but maybe he'll get a nice little warm fuzz ball put up your ass to do some real time. Don't forget, you're already at strike one w/me motherfucker, and you already attempted two more strikes by your indirect messaging. You'd better quit while your ahead before you get checkmated.

You posted 100 times two days ago. Yesterday 91 times. WE ALL KNOW WHOM you are in your root account Jack-tron! ME-tron. ::)

Look, based on this theory of yours, I highly doubt your chess game is anything to brag about. I can 100% confirm that Jackstar was never Metron. I sat in the same room with Jackstar nowhere near a device while conversing with Metron. So unless it was some type of shared login, impossible. If Jackstar was Metron, he wasn't alone... So, know the very uncooperative Jackstar, I find this to be a truly hilarious hypothesis. You're welcome.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 13, 2020, 02:05:54 PM
Muffins on one hand, AIDS on the other. It's a delicate balance. I'd have to eat a hell of a lot of muffins to offset the AIDS.

There is also the lure of a deep and abiding faith in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 13, 2020, 02:24:47 PM
Look, based on this theory of yours, I highly doubt your chess game is anything to brag about. I can 100% confirm that Jackstar was never Metron. I sat in the same room with Jackstar nowhere near a device while conversing with Metron. So unless it was some type of shared login, impossible. If Jackstar was Metron, he wasn't alone... So, know the very uncooperative Jackstar, I find this to be a truly hilarious hypothesis. You're welcome.

Preach it, Sister Minnehaha

SredniVashtar

If Jackstar was Metron it stands to reason he'd get some slut to come on and pretend they were two different people. That's very suspicious and now I'm starting to change my mind. That hooer is probably Metron too.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 13, 2020, 02:32:06 PM
There is also the lure of a deep and abiding faith in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

You'd better hope that's all bullshit or you're going to end up cooked like your muffins. Singing 'Lead Kindly Light' at the church bring 'n' buy sale isn't going to cancel out all that spending of seed in sterile embraces.